Just Seen Dundee Utd's Claim for a Penalty

Lovecraft

:hae36:

I don't think it could have been an clearer.

Something must be done about the state of Scottish football.

To think the SFA wonder why crowds are down.

We are verging on being as bad, If not worse than the Italians.

Everybody loves Baz

No Miko's a cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought i'd give this thread something unique nobody's said it today :irritated:

FWIW it doesn't matter how blatantly wrong these referees decisions are,Nothing get's/will get done about it.

marshallschunkychicken

At least the Italians tried to hide it.

It's almost like Scottish football is flaunting how bad the situation is.

Everybody loves Baz
The Utd boy dived , surely.

No, no you're wrong only Miko dives in the whole of Scottish fitba

Dr. Bapswent
No, no you're wrong only Miko dives in the whole of Scottish fitba

Phew. thats a relief.

Lets go round to Mikos house and throw stones at him.

Cheater.

Charlie-Brown

The season is barely 2 games old and already referee's at Old Firm games are embroiled in highly controversial decisions that have favoured the Old Firm teams. :(

Did I see a Celtic handball too?

No, you saw two in the space of about 10 seconds.

Also, noticed how Caldwell took BOTH O'Donovans legs away with that tackle.

Seriously, what do you have to do to get a penalty against these *****?

Malinga the Swinga

But that's where the non old firm fans and the provincial fans from Galsgow disagree. They don't think decisions were controversial as they have been getting them for the last 60 odd years.

Footballfirst
The season is barely 2 games old and already referee's at Old Firm games are embroiled in highly controversial decisions that have favoured the Old Firm teams. :(

That's how decisions even themselves up over a season. Celtic gat a contoversial decision in their favour, then Rangers get one in their favour. Simple !!

Foul by Caldwell on O'Donovan - STONEWALL penalty.

First handball - not a penalty IMO.

Second handball - STONEWALL penalty.

Only a united (excuse the unintentional play on words) front from all clubs will change this.

chester copperpot

Everyone outside the OF thinks what Vlad has said about the GFA to be true, yet he gets slated on here for being an idiot etc etc.

People need to look beyond the rantings to decide if he's mad or not.

The Hearts control issue aside, he's pretty spot on IMO when it comes to these blatant, and I mean blatant bias of our nations Refs.

Everyone outside the OF thinks what Vlad has said about the GFA to be true, yet he gets slated on here for being an idiot etc etc.

People need to look beyond the rantings to decide if he's mad or not.

The Hearts control issue aside, he's pretty spot on IMO when it comes to these blatant, and I mean blatant bias of our nations Refs.

I think that is the problem - Vlad doesn't discriminate between putting his point across seriously and making it obliquely, or humorously...Apart from the likelihood that some things get lost in translation, he tends to overdo the metaphors and since they don't avoid the fines he should just do a serious interview and say once and for all what we all know to be the truth. Failing that he should get one of his people on the phone to Eddie Thomson and whoever owns St Mirren & Falkrik and really do something.

chester copperpot
That was the worst decision of the weekend. Even worse than any of ours.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Just the weeekend. Worst for a year IMO.

Some on here would presumably argue that whilst it was a penalty, O'Donovan went over in a slightly theatrical manner and therefore should have been booked.

Some on here would presumably argue that whilst it was a penalty, O'Donovan went over in a slightly theatrical manner and therefore should have been booked.

Ah.........but you see, he dosen't wear a Hearts top or come from Lithuania!

Charlie-Brown
Just the weeekend. Worst for a year IMO.

Cuellar wrestling the Dundee United striker to the ground in the CiS Cup final and no penalty awarded was a complete shocker as well.

Watching it i was actually thinking what is the point of going to any of the games against the OF,as none of us will get the decisions against them

It was a stone-waller and the more that they happen in favour of the OF the more and more people will jump on it.

More of the managers are now being outspoken about it and certain areas of the media are giving it more credence.

To be frank though the other 10 SPL clubs only have themselves to blame. They had the chance to get ris of the OF a few years back but backed down.

I now guarantee over the next month the OF will get penalties against them. When they are at least 2 goals up of course. Then the press and ref's can say "see, we told you there was no bias"

:hae36:

I don't think it could have been an clearer.

Something must be done about the state of Scottish football.

To think the SFA wonder why crowds are down.

We are verging on being as bad, If not worse than the Italians.

The thing is when Vlad suggetsed this, most folk on here slagged him - this was the one big thing he was right about when he spoke.

4 matches involving the old firm thus far...... all 4 have been surrounded by controversy.

Corrupt league? Neverrrrrrr.........

Most blatant penalty i've ever seen - truely shocking decision!

4 matches involving the old firm thus far...... all 4 have been surrounded by controversy.

Corrupt league? Neverrrrrrr.........

Most blatant penalty i've ever seen - truely shocking decision!

If what the entire OF clique say is true ( about honest mistakes ) then surely the ref would have awarded a pen at that moment. The incident was in the box, the united player went down following decent contact from a Celtic player going to ground ...............all the RIGHT ingredients are there so there is more than a fair chance it's a pen ?

If he awards it and it's not, well it's just AN HONEST MISTAKE

Unfortunately it doesnt apear to work like that ! :sad:

Jambo Jackpot

It was a stonewaller, however if the ref didn't think it was a penalty then the utd player should have been booked for diving!

ernie winchester
I now guarantee over the next month the OF will get penalties against them. When they are at least 2 goals up of course. Then the press and ref's can say "see, we told you there was no bias"

Yup. And when quizzed over why the OF get so many penalties, the old, "...because they're much better than everyone else so are always in and around the opposition box... blahhh". Then when asked why no team has had a penalty at Ibrox/Parkhead for 70 years, the same old, "well, opposition teams rarely attack the OF so are rarely near their penalty box... blah...".

They've been doing it for so long that they've got standard replies for every possible question regarding biased decisions in their favour.

Archived