Broadfoot

gashauskis9

Sorry if there is already a thread on this, but I just saw the highlights for the first time and had to refrain from swearing my arse off in front off an internet cafe.

The big ***** went down under no contact from Stewart whatsoever - Miko goes down after being clotheslined by Papac and it's simulation!!!!!

To be honest, neither were fouls and maybe Miko's was a bit dodgy, but where is the consistency (Peebles alert) in referee judgement. Dougal was like a kid at Xmas anytime a Hearts player was near a Hun.

Broadfoot's lunge looked more ridic than Miko's at Hampden - so where are the journos with their double spreads on cheating? Where are you Smith?

How could a big, honest, stupid looking, Scottish lad ever try to cheat someone? Or could it be that if it's outside the box it doesn't have as much of an impact on preceedings? Or because it wasn't a must win qualifier or OF game, it wasn't worth a second look.

Miko cheated at Hampden

Bazza cheated at Hampden

Broadfoot cheated at Ibrox

Only one was cautioned and hung out.

Feckin raging!!!!!

Sorry if there is already a thread on this, but I just saw the highlights for the first time and had to refrain from swearing my arse off in front off an internet cafe.

The big ***** went down under no contact from Stewart whatsoever - Miko goes down after being clotheslined by Papac and it's simulation!!!!!

To be honest, neither were fouls and maybe Miko's was a bit dodgy, but where is the consistency (Peebles alert) in referee judgement. Dougal was like a kid at Xmas anytime a Hearts player was near a Hun.

Broadfoot's lunge looked more ridic than Miko's at Hampden - so where are the journos with their double spreads on cheating? Where are you Smith?

How could a big, honest, stupid looking, Scottish lad ever try to cheat someone? Or could it be that if it's outside the box it doesn't have as much of an impact on preceedings? Or because it wasn't a must win qualifier or OF game, it wasn't worth a second look.

Miko cheated at Hampden

Bazza cheated at Hampden

Feckin raging!!!!!

You must be lying! The Daily Retards player ratings said this about Broadfoot:

"honest and willing but lacks composure in possession"

You can't honestly be trying to tell me that an honest Scottish lad would ever cheat:rolleyes:

You can't honestly be trying to tell me that an honest Scottish lad would ever cheat:rolleyes:

Whenever a Scottish player is referred to honest, it basically means they are pish.

Ie Robbie Neilson is an honest player, gives it his all = He's **** but he tries.

sandyseymour

Miko cheated at Hampden

Bazza cheated at Hampden

Feckin raging!!!!!

C'mon now, the "Ref" must have been unsighted when both Broadfoot and Boyd simulated fouls (or being very cute as our TV/radio pundits would have it) after all it's only cheating, low down Liths that "simulate" :sarcasm:

C'mon now, the "Ref" must have been unsighted when both Broadfoot and Boyd simulated fouls (or being very cute as our TV/radio pundits would have it) after all it's only cheating, low down Liths that "simulate" :sarcasm:

What makes it harder to swallow (that feels weird typing that having just posted on the Perfect Vagina thread), was the fact that the BBC website chose to select those 2 incidents as part of the highlights package and show a replay as well. It's as if they are saying "Get it up ye".

C'mon now, the "Ref" must have been unsighted

He actually was unsighted....but at the Miko incident..there were 2 Rangers players in his way. No way he saw that clearly. At the Broadfoot one he had the clearest view of anyone on the park.

I believe that when we get 'better' players, the referee will be 'sighted'. :P

Thunderstruck

I think you can now exclude the "reconstructed" Andrius Velicka from that group.

Problem is Clubfoot gets away with it all the time

marshallschunkychicken

What makes my blood boil is that immediately after, you get a closeup of the horsefaced t**t, and he has a sheepish look on his face, as if to say 'hehe, got away with that one...'

:mad:

Charlie-Brown

There is no other word for it than cheating - that was the general consensus after Miko dived at Hampden - Broadfoot should be booed & lambasted in the press and at every ground in Scotland. Gordon Smith should also be looking to make an exception of him.

The commentary to the highlights were even worse, Broadfoot (a good honest scottish player) "stumbled" whilst Miko dived.

I do think Miko went down easily despite an arm going across his chest but it was the obvious joy of Dougal who had been given an opportunity to book him. When a Rangers player dives they get a foul!

I've held back from commenting on these incidents until I had seen the full highlights but how Broadfoot got away with that and Miko got booked I have no idea. Well, actually, I have a very good idea.

Miko did go down a bit easily however there was some contact with Papac throwing his arm in front of Miko but Broadfoot's was just blatant, and he's been getting away with it for ages now.

As for the penalty incident in the Utd v Sellik game that's just unbelievable. I think the Utd fans have every right to be absolutely raging after that.

SFA GTF.

Archived