Auld Reekie/Weegiegow

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

There is never a day here in Auld Reekie when one does not see someone in a Rankgers or Smeltic football top :rolleyes: but is it the same in Weegiegow with people walking about in Hearts or hobo tops(mind you it would be on Reporting Scotland News that people were seeing a lot of people walking about dressed up as seats) and are they tolerated as much, anyone through there much and seen Hearts or dressed up as seat tops.:cool:

The People's Chimp
There is never a day here in Auld Reekie when one does not see someone in a Rankgers or Smeltic football top :rolleyes: but is it the same in Weegiegow with people walking about in Hearts or hobo tops(mind you it would be on Reporting Scotland News that people were seeing a lot of people walking about dressed up as seats) and are they tolerated as much, anyone through there much and seen Hearts or dressed up as seat tops.:cool:

I occasionally wear a hearts top to nip out to the shops in shawlands or to play fives (current game being in drumchapel (:eek:) ) as it noises up the natives.

Although at fives it means being subjected to an endless stream of poor lithuanian jokes and being called "miko" or "chesney."

chester copperpot
I occasionally wear a hearts top to nip out to the shops in shawlands or to play fives (current game being in drumchapel (:eek:) ) as it noises up the natives.

Although at fives it means being subjected to an endless stream of poor lithuanian jokes and being called "miko" or "chesney."

I saw a guy wearing a hearts top out for a jog when I was driving in Cumbernauld. Peeped my horn and pointed to the Hearts Airfreshner I had coming down from the rear view mirror. Got a thumbs up and a smile.

That made my day. What you doing for travel this sat Liq, may be getting train from Queen's street Sat if ye fancy a beer mate?

Archived