Beslija Boost!

JamboMarc

Billy the Jambo

Feck when i read the title saying Beslija boost i was hoping we had punted his lazy arse back to Bosnia no such luck

Feck when i read the title saying Beslija boost i was hoping we had punted his lazy arse back to Bosnia no such luck

Aye yea but..........bet hes faster than that Usian Bolt slouch...........:)

Smoked-Glass

this is not a boost. Having said that, I'd like to start playing for us. He's an embarrassment signing at the moment - bit like pinilla.

"one year remaining on his ?9000-a-week Hearts contract" - HMFC aint had much return so far :mad:

That's frightening, his contract's nearly up and he's barely played! He makes Daniel Prodan look like a good signing.

Chad Sexington
How much research do you think was done before signing Beslija?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirsad_Be%C5%A1lija

Look at his appearence history, 131 games in 5 years with racing genk is his best. the 2 teams before that are as bad as his record with us!!

He was a Rix signing was he not?

Along with Makela.

Yeah, thanks for that double act Rixxy, you creepy barsteward.

:mad:

"one year remaining on his ?9000-a-week Hearts contract" - HMFC aint had much return so far :mad:

Not true.

He once made a cross into the box against Dundee Unt dont you know.

:mad:

maroonlegions

wonder what injury he will sustain again,

1. Injures foot getting out of his car when too eager to check his bank balance at cash machine.:rolleyes:

2.Sustains sprained wrist when writing check for prolonged summer vacation.:rolleyes:

3.Sustains crooked neck when turning to face strange object coming at him from high up and at pace(BALL):tumbleweed:

Ibrahim Tall
How much research do you think was done before signing Beslija?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirsad_Be%C5%A1lija

Look at his appearence history, 131 games in 5 years with racing genk is his best. the 2 teams before that are as bad as his record with us!!

That's 26+ games a year in a 34 game season, pretty good for a winger tbh.

His Zeljeznicar starts aren't down but they must have been pretty decent if Genk signed him and he became a regular for Bosnia, same reason i can't see the Bosna Visoko stats being accurate.

Do you remember he was playing against united, slid along the ground then hit his head on a camera, took an absolute age about getting up.

I'd like the sort of boost that would see him speed up to the point of terminal veolcity then dissapear leaving only flaming tracks as he goes back to the future, killing his past self leading to us not signing him.

My head is in a weird place today. Too much Rockstar drink.:wacko:

and makela is the best striker at riccarton week in week out just needs his chance.

wait a minute...

Greedy_Jambo

Best footballer on hearts books? give him a chance?

I think his career is over. He can't stay fit for more than a week.

mirsad_beslija

singing....... there is omly one beslija, theres only one beslija, walking along singing a song ....... walking in mirsad beslija wonderland......the bestlija is yet to come........:Hearts Man spotrun:

If he was a horse,he'd have been put down by now.

Quick give me a gun

:sterb003::sterb003::sterb003:

cool I found one,

Now give me the bullet for Bes!!!!!!

If we add his signing fee and his wages to those of Pinilla over the last two years we come to ?3 million. What would we do if we spent that wisely ?

What idiot spent that sort of money on workshy players and how did the agents know where to punt their lazy eejits to ?

A whole generation could come through the academy for that sort of money. Is it any wonder the priorities have changed to youth when various agents have made fools of us ?

If we add his signing fee and his wages to those of Pinilla over the last two years we come to ?3 million. What would we do if we spent that wisely ?

What idiot spent that sort of money on workshy players and how did the agents know where to punt their lazy eejits to ?

A whole generation could come through the academy for that sort of money. Is it any wonder the priorities have changed to youth when various agents have made fools of us ?

Izzat right??????????? :eek:OMG

someone else who is a natural right sided midfielder...can the miko-haters nurse a semi for 2 months at the prospect of Beslija?

Archived