New Signings This Week?

JamboPete

Just wondering if anybody has heard anything regarding prospective new players coming into the club.

If so, could it be this week?

Also am I right in saying we are after 3 player before the closure of the transfer window, a goalkeeper as Banks has now gone into coaching full-time, another striker and a defensive player, central defender or right back.

Just wondering.

Maximum of two signings I reckon.

Hungarian goalie would be one of them.

Do you think the other would be a striker, I still think we need another body in that department, a proven goalscorer.

Csaba did mention he hopes to bring in 2 or 3 more players before the end of the transfer market in the post match interview at Castle Greyskull. Think he mentioned a centre back, right back and not sure about the other.

Csaba did mention he hopes to bring in 2 or 3 more players before the end of the transfer market in the post match interview at Castle Greyskull. Think he mentioned a centre back, right back and not sure about the other.

Do you have a link?

It was off Hearts World i think, i'll have another listen and search for any other links. Nope can't get onto Hearts World, coming up with system error :-s Anyone else able to listen to Csaba's interview?

Commander Harris
He said he wanted a goalkeeper for competition for MacDonald as number 1 too.

he also used JT as an example of an area where he'd like to bring in another player for competition. That's the logic to my RB and goalie comment.

he also used JT as an example of an area where he'd like to bring in another player for competition. That's the logic to my RB and goalie comment.

So... right-back, centre-half, goalkeeper and a midfielder are his main targets it seems. Add a striker to that list and I'd go along with that.:)

He said he wanted a goalkeeper for competition for MacDonald as number 1 too.

Kello?

Ray Winstone

Maybe a Centre half that can play right back as well along with the Hungarian Goalkeeper.

Maximum of two signings I reckon.

Hungarian goalie would be one of them.

When you say that do you mean solely this week or before the end of the month?

If that is your opinion for the end of the month, you better get a Hibs badge off google! :)

why in the hell do we need anymore mf players we have 11 allready for christ sake, its strikers we should be buying:rolleyes:

Offical team photo has been cancelled twice in the last fortnight.

Watch this space, :P

Yup - I guess it would have looked a bit stupid to have Banks coupon right in the middle of the shot.

Kingston to go? Berra? ;)

Offical team photo has been cancelled twice in the last fortnight.

Watch this space, :P

What do you know?

heartsfc_fan

I honestly don't think we'll get anyone else...

well maybe one player from Kaunas, but that'll be it :irritated:

What do you know?

Nothing.

Just that the photoshoot had been cancelled twice and it was hinted strongly as to the reason - players. Could be in or out I suppose.

Nothing.

Just that the photoshoot had been cancelled twice and it was hinted strongly as to the reason - players. Could be in or out I suppose.

Sounds like outs.

Doubt the ones going will be the ones we want though...

Nothing.

I believe you are a pretty informed guy so i just thought you might have heard something mate.

With him looking for a replacment at right back Thompson can we speculate again that number 2 is getting punted as I can't see the need for 3 right backs

Captain Lithuania

I really am disappointed with the lack of activity in the transfer window. We need some decent, experianced players.

Archived