Time for Action

i8hibsh

Our Footballing Association is corrupt to the core.

It always will be.

Every club outside the sectarian brothers exist for one reason.......to give the Old Firm a league to gain entry into europe.

It is unfair enough that hundreds of thousands of people take the easy way out and support them, the officials ensure that they win every game.

We play in a league that is so unfair it is repulsive.

Every club nees to boycott the league. We should refuse to play the old firm until the SFA become accountable.

Each and every club should also demand compensation for 130 years of bribery,corruption, deceit and bullying.

We must not let this go on

I'm almost at the stage of going to Parkhead and Ibrox with semtex strapped to my body

I despise everything about the Scottish League.

SFA GTF!!!!!

Dirk Diggler

Waste of time mate.

There are those on here who honestly believe all is above board within Scottish football and we're all paranoid.

I'm pig sick of it.

Waste of time mate.

There are those on here who honestly believe all is above board within Scottish football and we're all paranoid.

I'm pig sick of it.

I'm sorry but anyone who does not see the ill doings thaat go on within Glasgow are foolish - extremely foolish

Is it just a coincidence that EVERY season the sectarian brothers are in the lower half of the crime count league?

If Miko played for Rangers he would never get booked

Kevin Thompson is one of the dirtiest players i have ever witnessed and I can't ever remember him serving a suspension

Agree !!

And whats with the celtic pash attatched at the bottom of this thread.

:mad:

What celtic pash?

I love Hearts so much I could never give up on them, but I am simply done with Scottsh Football.

I'm almost at the stage of cheering on the opposition when Scotland play!

Dirk Diggler
I'm sorry but anyone who does not see the ill doings thaat go on within Glasgow are foolish - extremely foolish

Is it just a coincidence that EVERY season the sectarian brothers are in the lower half of the crime count league?

If Miko played for Rangers he would never get booked

Kevin Thompson is one of the dirtiest players i have ever witnessed and I can't ever remember him serving a suspension

Barry Ferguson never recieved a single yellow card last season.

I find that incredible.

mirsad_beslija

your right how delibrate does a hand ball need to be .......even when they do it derek freguson . semi final ... well hey thats ok too .... just sickening :confused:

Dirk Diggler

I'm almost at the stage of cheering on the opposition when Scotland play!

I've been there for a while.

Ron Burgundy

It always will be.

Every club outside the sectarian brothers exist for one reason.......to give the Old Firm a league to gain entry into europe.

It is unfair enough that hundreds of thousands of people take the easy way out and support them, the officials ensure that they win every game.

Every club nees to boycott the league. We should refuse to play the old firm until the SFA become accountable.

Each and every club should also demand compensation for 130 years of bribery,corruption, deceit and bullying.

I'm almost at the stage of going to Parkhead and Ibrox with semtex strapped to my body

SFA GTF!!!!!

My preference would be for you to do Parkhead.Dunno if you'd then be able to do Ibrox so another volunteer will need to step forward.

The real p1sh take is that the sectarian brothers spend their entire vile existence accusing the SFA of being biased to the other side

They are a disgrace and I want SERIOUS harm to come to them all

I started another thread, but will add this here. What do you all think????

There's been talk of having a season-long thread to record all dodgy OF decisions. Good idea. BUt i was just thinking it'd be easier on a speadsheet

So I've drawn one up! That's how rock n roll i am!

Don't know how to post in though as I'm PC illiterate and it appears too big to be posted and also in .xl format which I cant do...??

Anyway, thought if we have a spready which shows decisions for AND against the OF, then it would make interesting reading after a few months and could be sent to the GFA with a good few thousand signatures from non OF fans.

Not that the GFA would take any notice but atleast its a message with something behind it.

We'd have to be fair on it though and try only to put decisions which affect outcomes and are deinitely wrong (there have been atleast 4 already this season), and also make sure we also put on the rare occassions they get a decision against them

THoughts.....??? both on the idea and on how to send it to out??

Lets prove VR right!!!

My preference would be for you to do Parkhead.Dunno if you'd then be able to do Ibrox so another volunteer will need to step forward.

Get an Islamic extremist to do it. I can see the irony

He bombs Paradise to get to Paradise lol

I started another thread, but will add this here. What do you all think????

There's been talk of having a season-long thread to record all dodgy OF decisions. Good idea. BUt i was just thinking it'd be easier on a speadsheet

So I've drawn one up! That's how rock n roll i am!

Don't know how to post in though as I'm PC illiterate and it appears too big to be posted and also in .xl format which I cant do...??

Anyway, thought if we have a spready which shows decisions for AND against the OF, then it would make interesting reading after a few months and could be sent to the GFA with a good few thousand signatures from non OF fans.

Not that the GFA would take any notice but atleast its a message with something behind it.

We'd have to be fair on it though and try only to put decisions which affect outcomes and are deinitely wrong (there have been atleast 4 already this season), and also make sure we also put on the rare occassions they get a decision against them

THoughts.....??? both on the idea and on how to send it to out??

Lets prove VR right!!!

Yes

But I have a feeling this said thread would beat the Burley one in length

Every game so far (4 between them) has had several 'incidents' going the sectarian brothers way

Stewart Dougal received a 'flawless' raqting from the sunday Mail FFS!

Even all our media is based in that f****** cess pitt the Weeg

What celtic pash?

I love Hearts so much I could never give up on them, but I am simply done with Scottsh Football.

I'mver almost at the stage of cheering on the opposition when Scotland play!

It was an Ebay advert for celtic tops.

Attached underneath but now gone.

:thumb:

BTW i agree with you.

Lets get the big coat on.

;)

It always will be.

SFA GTF!!!!!

Before the season started the sfa set out their stall:

Craig Levein speaks out about blatant wrong decisions

After reviewing the game the ref admits he got it wrong

Craig Levein is fined for being correct.

Until somebody in the media comes out and challenges the SFA over these referees performances it will never change.

We have seen in bigger football countries than ours - Germany, France, Italy have evidence of corruption but people would rather have there head in the sand when it is blatant in our country

Yes

But I have a feeling this said thread would beat the Burley one in length

Every game so far (4 between them) has had several 'incidents' going the sectarian brothers way

Stewart Dougal received a 'flawless' raqting from the sunday Mail FFS!

Even all our media is based in that f****** cess pitt the Weeg

Yeh, that was kinda my point, doing it ona thread is daft. We need to use a spreadsheet or something.

I just duno how to share a spreadsheet on here, or if its possible. I'd be happy to maintain it and send it out periodically for people to check, add, delete.......

Before the season started the sfa set out their stall:

Craig Levein speaks out about blatant wrong decisions

After reviewing the game the ref admits he got it wrong

Craig Levein is fined for being correct.

Until somebody in the media comes out and challenges the SFA over these referees performances it will never change.

We have seen in bigger football countries than ours - Germany, France, Italy have evidence of corruption but people would rather have there head in the sand when it is blatant in our country

99% of the media is Weegie based and the journalists are all inbreed weegies

I wish they would just feck off to the EPL but alas no other country would be mug enough to accept them and their nonsense into their leagues

the sectarian brothers belive that we are indeted to them and we owe them everything and Scottish football would be nothing without them.

I would rather play in a league that is the equivalent of the Welsh league as long as it's fair

the SPL is corrupt to the core and harshly unfair

It will never change

The SFA are just bigots. Miko had the audacity to ut his country before ours and that will never be forgotten by the SFA

Gilberts Fridge

I to am sick of it but what can the average fan do about it? Not a lot, all non OF teams know it goes on but like sectarianism the west coast media just laugh abot it.

I DO though think Vlad can do something about it though it will cost and it has to be done very discreetly.

Step one engage legal advice, you want to be very sure of your ground.

Step two, via the legal firm engage a team of ex football refs from all over Europe and make sure its a good cross section and that NO ONE including Vlad, from Hearts has contact from them. Let this panel view and report on every SPL game they can through attendance and TV coverage. Especially those involving the OF.

Step three make findings known through the English press, Times, Indy , Guardian, Telegraph, not the west coast rags

step four stand back and listen to the excuses.

Yeh, that was kinda my point, doing it ona thread is daft. We need to use a spreadsheet or something.

I just duno how to share a spreadsheet on here, or if its possible. I'd be happy to maintain it and send it out periodically for people to check, add, delete.......

MODS/ADMIN team

Any suggestions?

For the record the word 'pish' isn't censored.

That's my contribution, so don't ever say I didn't do my part.

For the record the word 'pish' isn't censored.

That's my contribution, so don't ever say I didn't do my part.

haha, thanks mate. fed up using that pish exclamation mark. It's pish.

MODS/ADMIN team

Any suggestions?

There's a couple of ways this could be done.... simplest would be to maintain the SS yourself, then periodically upload an image of the screen onto a sticky thread on KB.

Ron Burgundy
I to am sick of it but what can the average fan do about it? Not a lot, all non OF teams know it goes on but like sectarianism the west coast media just laugh abot it.

I DO though think Vlad can do something about it though it will cost and it has to be done very discreetly.

Step one engage legal advice, you want to be very sure of your ground.

Step two, via the legal firm engage a team of ex football refs from all over Europe and make sure its a good cross section and that NO ONE including Vlad, from Hearts has contact from them. Let this panel view and report on every SPL game they can through attendance and TV coverage. Especially those involving the OF.

Step three make findings known through the English press, Times, Indy , Guardian, Telegraph, not the west coast rags

step four stand back and listen to the excuses.

We should have a mass pitchy.Like the good old days.:)

Nothing..............ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.............Can or will be done about this unless and until ALL the remaining clubs in the SPL get together, with properly documented evidence and demand that the SFA/SPL look at refereeing standards and overhaul the entire refereeing system in Scotland at senior level.

There is no point whatsover in fans groups or individual clubs trying to do something on their own, so until the clubs, OUR CLUBS, get together on this we are as well to accept that it goes on and get on with it.

A suggestion.

I tried this in the aftermath of Davisgate when we challenged the decision and the SFA did us for bringing the game into disrepute. I genuinely believed that if something was ever going to happen it was then as the decision was so blatantly biased.

I posted a plea for unity on all of the SPL side's Footymad boards. Ultimately nothing happened because it was just about Hearts but this time it would be about everyone (bar the Uglies).

I asked for the supporters of the other SPL sides to put pressure on their Supporters Associations to come together in support of what Hearts were doing and state that they agreed with our stance as they too were unhappy that it always happened to all of them when they were playing the Uglies. As I say, because it was just Hearts doing the shouting nothing happened.

The clubs had their chance to do something after Davisgate and bottled it. I firmly believe that they will bottle it again if something was to happen.

I would like to see a Hearts supporters group (it doesn't matter which one) contact the other 9 non-Old Firm sides supporters groups and together lobby the SFA/SPL for an end to this refereeing bollocks and some form of accountability.

Fans boycotts of Ibrox and Parkhead could be mooted on the basis of 'What's the point turning up if it isn't a level playing field ?' and the publicity it would acheive would at least put some pressure on referees during games involving the uglies.

The clubs have commonly failed to do anything about it since the year dot. Maybe its time the fans got together and gave it a try.

Get an Islamic extremist to do it. I can see the irony

He bombs Paradise to get to Paradise lol

Or one terrorist killing hundreds of terrorist sympathisers.

Doctor FinnBarr

Meatloaf, You took the Words Right Outta my Mouth.

;)

...and paedophiles.

(Disclaimer: It's a joke.)

It always will be.

SFA GTF!!!!!

Corrupt and bloody terrible

Stuart Dougal at his best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pAImAWPYyg

Corrupt and bloody terrible

Stuart Dougal at his best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pAImAWPYyg

OMFG!!!!! that is f****** scandelous!!!!

I had the cheek to say before the game dougal is ok. God do I have egg on my face

He is the best we have seemingly!!

I used to think the refs were just poor (which they indeed are) however it would have to be some coincidence for there to be MAJOR decisions going the sectarian brothers way EVERY game!

every team gets a rub of the green from a ref's decision but it is now and again and NEVER against the sectarian brothers.

The bigot bros get these kind of decisions EVERY single game

The SFA would have to pray that FIFa don't impose TV evidence in all countries as standard as the corrupt cu*** would be f*****

FTSFA

Archived