The Golden Vision

The Real Maroonblood

Alex Young is one of the many Hearts greats who signed the shirt I bought at the last Willie Bauld do. :)

The Real Maroonblood
Alex Young is one of the many Hearts greats who signed the shirt I bought at the last Willie Bauld do. :)

He is certainly one of the greats.

Robbos Right Peg
The Golden Vision. This play is named after Alex Young. BBC4 Monday.

Worth watching.

Time please ? The Golden Vision himself would like to watch it (again)

Robbos Right Peg
It's on at 2050 mate.

BBC4.

Cheers Adi D

All my TV listings have is 'Liverpool Night' I thought that meant someone would come round and rob my telly and dvd if I was out and not watching the prog

jambos are go!

Vaguely Remember it from the first time round. Think it was narrated/produced by ITN Newsreader Gordon Honeycombe. Remember Alex saying he was confident in his ability to perform as well as anybody in Englands Top League and learning that the Everton Keeper Gordon West was physically sick in the dressing room before games. The great esteem/adoration for Alex comes across but the programme also looks at the role of football ball and other issues in working class communities. Its not 100% Alex Young or football IIRC.

The Real Maroonblood
Vaguely Remember it from the first time round. Think it was narrated/produced by ITN Newsreader Gordon Honeycombe. Remember Alex saying he was confident in his ability to perform as well as anybody in Englands Top League and learning that the Everton Keeper Gordon West was physically sick in the dressing room before games. The great esteem/adoration for Alex comes across but the programme also looks at the role of football ball and other issues in working class communities. Its not 100% Alex Young or football IIRC.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0150747/

Archived