time to dump miko?please!!!!

braveheart

regardless of the rights or wrongs of todays game i,m convinced we as a club won,t move forward until be bin this loon.romanovs lovechild has been a waste of space since the andy davies incident give or take some golden nuggets of brilliance.laszlo talks about working together and being one but as soon as miko appears he splits the fans into those who hate him and the apologists for him.show us who's running the show shaba and bin the little scroat.it feels better now i,ve got that of ma chest:)

Or alternatively Csaba you could channel the positive things Miko can bring and get him to produce them more often ;)

I suspect I know which way Csaba will go.

has anyone else noticed that miko usually comes on with 20 mins to go?

he came on with 20mins to go when frail was in charge as well, is this romanov? or is he just better coming of the bench than him starting?

regardless of the rights or wrongs of todays game i,m convinced we as a club won,t move forward until be bin this loon.romanovs lovechild has been a waste of space since the andy davies incident give or take some golden nuggets of brilliance.laszlo talks about working together and being one but as soon as miko appears he splits the fans into those who hate him and the apologists for him.show us who's running the show shaba and bin the little scroat.it feels better now i,ve got that of ma chest:)

m8 get a grip a bet u were jumping up and down like craxy weekend i suspect yes.

so i say u shud just ssssssshhhhhhhh:slither:

Did you see the incidents today? And did you want him binned this time last week??:movethatass::movethatass::movethatass::cussing:

JamboRossi79

Why didn't you say this last week ? :slither:

The Old Tolbooth
Did you see the incidents today? And did you want him binned this time last week??:movethatass::movethatass::movethatass::cussing:

Exactly, well said mate!

Era Macaroons

I would dump him for away games.liability.Can do well at Tynecastle tho...sometimes...och fek it ...gid rid o im.

nanananananana-angus

In what way did the Davis incident suddenly make him a waste of space?

You can't say the incident made him a poorer player,it's more like the negative media reaction turned a promising young foreign player into a pariah.

If Miko wasn't here, we'd be sitting on 1 point.

i'm not sure i can agree with this point.

we were never in danger of scoring, and rangers were always gonna get an "easier" ride in this game given the smellies got a dodgy penalty last week, cos these things even themselves out remember

the fact is that miko shouldn't have got his first yellow BUT he gave dougall the opportunity to book him. the 2nd tackle was stupid, given he was already on a yellow, but our "fair" ref was clearly desperate to book him initially, and was given no choice but to send him off cos the 2nd yellow was definitely a card

miko is a marked man, regardless so i think its probably time to let him go!

Era Macaroons
In what way did the Davis incident suddenly make him a waste of space?

You can't say the incident made him a poorer player,it's more like the negative media reaction turned a promising young foreign player into a pariah.

Despite his mibi ability

He made an embarrassing fool of himself when he conned a pen V Scotland.

nanananananana-angus
Despite his mibi ability

He made an embarrassing fool of himself when he conned a pen V Scotland.

As did O'Conner but where was the media outcry?

chester copperpot
If Miko wasn't here, we'd be sitting on 1 point.

Was just about to say that too, but I'll leave you to steal the glory;).

Miko is a frustrating wee nyaff, but he never ever deserved to be sent off today IMO. Make a meal of a challenge, fair enough, but dont book the lad for it, when it is an actual foul.

siegementality

we were never in danger of scoring, and rangers were always gonna get an "easier" ride in this game given the smellies got a dodgy penalty last week, cos these things even themselves out remember

the fact is that miko shouldn't have got his first yellow BUT he gave dougall the opportunity to book him. the 2nd tackle was stupid, given he was already on a yellow, but our "fair" ref was clearly desperate to book him initially, and was given no choice but to send him off cos the 2nd yellow was definitely a card

He meant 1 point for the Muderwell game without Mikos winner.

Why didn't you say this last week ? :slither:

if you look back in my previous posts you'll see that i,ve been saying this for a long time and not just after today.the guy is a liabilty and a marked man.

chester copperpot
if you look back in my previous posts you'll see that i,ve been saying this for a long time and not just after today.the guy is a liabilty and a marked man.

Defo agree with that comment.

Miller Jambo 60

Dont worry miko the wife loves you and in a wee way i do too.

Why because you are a great football player, but do me a favour mate dont be a ref:mad:THEY CHEAT:107years::107years::107years:

There is a player in there, of that I am sure, he needs to learn to keep his head though.

Funny thing is, I think he might have got a start next week as Kingston had played himself out the team, do two bookings lead to an immediate ban? Is he unavailable next week or for a future fixture?

I posted last night saying that I felt it was time to consider moving Miko on because he is clearly getting no leniacy from the officials after the Davies and Scotland incidents.

Refs are making decisions based on his reputation rather than the incident as was apparent in the 1st booking.

I really feel that he is becoming a liability to the team when he is playing as refs are far too happy to book him whether justified or not.

A Boy Named Crow

It's a shame, because we have seen flashes of a good player there. I agree though, his card is marked in Scotland. There is nothing we can do about this now, he's pretty much the poster boy for the SFA/SPL Anti-Valdites. Long term he is going to cost us more in yellow and red cards and the resulting missed games and 10 man finishes than he contributes. It's time to move him on I reckon. (it's not like we're short of right wingers!!!)

Two things are obvious

The weegie refs are definitely after him

He never seems to learn

I have consistently backed Miko because even when playing below form he never hides and still tries hard but there comes a point when the facts must be faced. It might be best for him to return to his homeland for a spell until he calms down and take him away from this witchhunt.

Last week the ref was from Burnside on the south side of Glasgow: yesterday's ref is from the same place. We have 2 refs from Paisley (Thomson and McCurry) and Dougie McDonald (I was 40 yards away) who are supposedly our top refs, so there is little chance of getting anyone else in a OF game. Often these refs apply the rules correctly but not the same for both teams and that is something Miko and the club have to come to terms with. And they are their own judge and jury as Gus McPherson found out last week.

Do The Dance

I said on a previous thread that despite Miko's occassional glimpses of decent play, we can't afford to have a marked man in the team. I am sure we could live without him, and give the boy a fresh start - away from Scottish football.

I said on a previous thread that despite Miko's occassional glimpses of decent play, we can't afford to have a marked man in the team. I am sure we could live without him, and give the boy a fresh start - away from Scottish football.

THE LAD IS A LIABILITY

END OF.

Two things are obvious

The weegie refs are definitely after him

He never seems to learn

I have consistently backed Miko because even when playing below form he never hides and still tries hard but there comes a point when the facts must be faced. It might be best for him to return to his homeland for a spell until he calms down and take him away from this witchhunt.

Last week the ref was from Burnside on the south side of Glasgow: yesterday's ref is from the same place. We have 2 refs from Paisley (Thomson and McCurry) and Dougie McDonald (I was 40 yards away) who are supposedly our top refs, so there is little chance of getting anyone else in a OF game. Often these refs apply the rules correctly but not the same for both teams and that is something Miko and the club have to come to terms with. And they are their own judge and jury as Gus McPherson found out last week.

Is it just him they're after. That's 2 weeks into the season and we've had a Lithuanians booked in each game for "diving". Audrey probably was justified last week but Miko wasn't this week.

How many other players have been booked in the same 2 weeks for "diving". I'd guess at none or maybe 1 over all the other games played.

It is getting to the stage of paranoia about referees but the facts are there to justify an argument that we are being singled out by referees because of all the romanov "history"

The answer is we can't prove it so there is nothing we can do other than grit our teeth and get on with it.

MIko showed he has passion for the club, the way he celebrated last week and with his over zealous enthusism this week and if it can be channelled by Csaba as somebody has suggested then he could have a future. Especially the way Kingston has started the season as he has been very disappointing. :banghead2:

Totally agree, if he is the standard of player we think is going to move the club forward I think we're much mistaken. It's not as if he's just arrived he's been here for a while now and been given more opportunities than most but he should be contributing more for the team than he does.

I think we all know that we need new players in to take the next step as a club and we have to be honest in our appraisal of the squad we have just now and I'm sorry Miko or players like him aren't going to take us where we all desire to go. :frown:

Time to leave him out at Ibrox imo. Will never get a fair crack of the whip there.

Dougal couldn't wait to get his cards out. Yes he went down dramatically for his first booking (it was a foul imo), but you see that all the time with that sort of challenge. (check out Boyd collapsing by theway for the free kick that led to the first goal).

Second tackle was a foul but the dramatic dive over the top by Miller made it look worse than it actually was.

Miller Jambo 60

My wife is going to murder you mate.

She luvs MIKO and i do .

So last week was a dream ,grow up and MA HA

I agree with that remark. Maybe time to let him go, as he'll get nothing from refs up here.

Thunderstruck

Utter nonsense! The day we give into the pressure and leave Miko out of trips to Ibrox or, worse, offload him is the day we hand a victory to GFA and we would be as well rolling over completely because they would move on to next target.

Vlad is quite correct in highlighting the "mafia" and the more that he and others make reference to this, the better chance we have of getting some change.

Were you at the game?

I actually rate Mikoluinas quite highly. He has pace, a good strike in either foot and usually chips in with a few goals a season. On current form I'd even go so far as to have him start at right midfield ahead of Kingston.

Miller Jambo 60
I actually rate Mikoluinas quite highly. He has pace, a good strike in either foot and usually chips in with a few goals a season. On current form I'd even go so far as to have him start at right midfield ahead of Kingston.

Kingston was pash NO BOTTLE sorry bye bye

He's only scored 11 in over 100 games,not VG IMO.

I would like to see how many goals he has set up as well,not that many either I would think.

Kingston was pash NO BOTTLE sorry bye bye

For once I agree MJ,although I've not seen him this season I was not that impressed with him last season or the one before that,yes very skillfull when he can be arsed but IMO no heart or desire,over paid prima donna.

A Boy Named Crow

Spot on, but first we need to get him some serious plastic surgery and change the name on his shirt to McTavish or something. Miko's had it here I reckon.

Guest JamboRobbo

Regardless of anything else, Miko needs to learn the discipline required by a professional football player.

Regardless of whether or not he deserved to be booked for the first booking, once he's on a booking, he has to know he can't go diving in to tackles. Just like Michael Stewart last week, he needs to learn when NOT to put in a tackle. It is absolute basics. I'm glad Csaba has identified that in his post match comments.

Seems to me our club is in safe hands if Csaba is allowed to do what he wants to do.

JamboRossi79

I agree :)

Thunderstruck
Regardless of anything else, Miko needs to learn the discipline required by a professional football player.

Regardless of whether or not he deserved to be booked for the first booking, once he's on a booking, he has to know he can't go diving in to tackles. Just like Michael Stewart last week, he needs to learn when NOT to put in a tackle. It is absolute basics. I'm glad Csaba has identified that in his post match comments.

Seems to me our club is in safe hands if Csaba is allowed to do what he wants to do.

Whether or not Miko had earlier yellow, he would have walked for second offence. This is not speculation, it has already happened to him. Where? At Hunbrox of course.

JamboRossi79
Miko is pish 5th season with us.gtf Miko ya knob

Well done, then we wiould only have 1 point from 2 games.

:hobofish:

john brownlee
I posted last night saying that I felt it was time to consider moving Miko on because he is clearly getting no leniacy from the officials after the Davies and Scotland incidents.

Refs are making decisions based on his reputation rather than the incident as was apparent in the 1st booking.

I really feel that he is becoming a liability to the team when he is playing as refs are far too happy to book him whether justified or not.

and let them barstewards win. theres no doubt in my mind that Miko is being hounded out by the GFA and it wont stop until hes gone

I also think that is why he only gets 20 mins maybe cut it down to 10 mins not really enough time to get two yellows, but just enough to score a screamer, go on Mico There are plenty Jambos behind you

winston churchill
There is a player in there, of that I am sure, he needs to learn to keep his head though.

Funny thing is, I think he might have got a start next week as Kingston had played himself out the team, do two bookings lead to an immediate ban? Is he unavailable next week or for a future fixture?

i agree

chez might now start wide right.

I'm talking about last week, when he scored the winner.

the fact is that miko shouldn't have got his first yellow BUT he gave dougall the opportunity to book him. !

Sorry but I felt the first was justly deserved. Stupid Dive by Miko, considering he's appealed in the past to stop being a marked man by refs in terms of diving I don't think it's right for him to continue to do it and try and get away with it.

His second challenge could have easily just been a word in the ear by Dougal, no need to produce the second yellow so early on.

Francis Albert
once he's on a booking, he has to know he can't go diving in to tackles.

Agree on both points - but of course if he follows the advice in the first he will be accused of not trying and shirking tackles. The tackle for which he got the second of two harsh bookings was similar to a couple which got roars of approval for his "commitment" last week.

On the second point I am all for letting Csaba decide on Miko. Nothing yet to suggest he won't be allowed to.

Archived