Csaba....... "Miko needs to learn"

AyrJambo

Brilliant stuff from Csaba, this guy is the real deal. He will get the best out of players and knows when to give them a kick up the backside and when to put an arm round the shoulder. So glad he is taking this approach with Miko and getting some much needed discipline back into the club. Also, not getting involved in the 'dive' situation. There is no point in him becoming embroiled in all that as he knows his focus should now be on beating St Midden next week.

siegementality
No mention of Csaba's view of the so-called dive

Seemed he is more concerned about the second booking.

I think it's the same chat he had with Mikey Stewart after last week.

Players have to screw the nut when they are on a yellow, soft one or not.

Guest JamboRobbo
I think it's the same chat he had with Mikey Stewart after last week.

Players have to screw the nut when they are on a yellow, soft one or not.

It gives me great hope to see that Csaba is seeing these problems, and appears to be tackling the problems we CAN control. Like discipline with Stewart last week and Miko this week.

I would agree that what he says is pretty sensible - was a harsh challenge to make when he was already in the book.

But the main issue for me was that he shouldn't have been in a position where he needed to "calm it down".

Guest JamboRobbo
I would agree that what he says is pretty sensible - was a harsh challenge to make when he was already in the book.

But the main issue for me was that he shouldn't have been in a position where he needed to "calm it down".

That could be argued all day long, but as Csaba rightly points out, there is nothing he/we can do to control that. Rightly or wrongly, harsh bookings DO happen in football, regularly.

Once a player is on a booking, he needs to keep the heid, or he risks being sent off. As Stewart did last week and got away with it (got a wee bit ball and benefit of the doubt from Brines of all people).

I'm delighted Csaba can see this and realises that sorting out our discipline, so that a harsh booking (corrupt or not) does NOT become a harsh red card, is the solution to the problem.

Archived