Is there a "Scottish Mafia"?

JamboMarc

Is there a "Scottish Mafia"?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is there a "Scottish Mafia"?

• Yes, Im with the not so Mad Vlad on this one.
    • No, were just after any old excuse.

Geoff Kilpatrick
He is in a glass house, throwing stones and breaking his own windows.

While the goats eat his cabbage patch.

He does like the sound of breaking glass though!

It's great that we got a 50/50 decision more than ten years ago, but continually using it to suggest "these things even themselves out" is laughable.

I don't think it matters. Hearts won't win the league because they aren't good enough. That is the bottom line. Its a bit cringy hearing folk blaming the referees all the time when you look at the second rate team we put out on the park.

I don't think it really matters. I dont remember too many people moaning about the mafia when Hearts got a pen in the 1st minute of the cup final!

George Burley proved if you can out out a decent team you can go to Glasgow and get a result.

Romaknob and some fans like to hide behind the SFA/Mafia excuse and shy away from the fact that we just aren't good enough.

Until someone (i.e Vlad) takes responsibility for their actions and admits that the numberous clangers he's dropped are more to blame for Hearts being also rans than anything else, then we will continue to be so.

Romaknob? Siege won't be happy that you're stealing his special name for Vlad.... copycat.

All your points are absolutely valid but they bear no relation to the point of this poll or the thread. Is there a level playing field HoG? That's the issue, and surely not even you could claim that there is?

gorgie rd eh11
I don't think it matters. Hearts won't win the league because they aren't good enough. That is the bottom line. Its a bit cringy hearing folk blaming the referees all the time when you look at the second rate team we put out on the park.

And there we have it, unless you are celtic or rangers, or man u or chelsea, you should assume the position and brace yourself. What's cringeworthy is the lapdugs acceptance of the same s**t season after season.

alwaysthereinspirit

I say yes.

Ask the fan of a team relegated by one point or missing out on Europe by one point after one of the OF uglies got another dubious penalty during an early season game to help get a win or a late draw.

Third world backwater when it comes to football. :sad:

Yes, definately some sort of conspiracy going on. it's not just us but Craig Levein & Gus McPherson who had the audacity to point out OF dodgy decisions are know getting shafted on a regular basis.

Archived