Why the overreaction?

Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

I've been reading several posts that are being overly dramatic because we lost a match in Glasgow be it the 'ref screwed us' or because Banks wasn't playing and numerous others.

I would say that the result today was not anything more than was expected, given time(ie more than 5 weeks) we may look to improve on our previous standing. I am not expecting miracles and I do not think that Csaba has made any grand statements alluding to said miracles.

Patience and a certain dose of realism for some may be required, we will not become a good team in 5wks, let Csaba mould and shape the team as he sees fit. I would take his judgement over any person on here anyday.

Guest jambomickey
I've been reading several posts that are being overly dramatic because we lost a match in Glasgow be it the 'ref screwed us' or because Banks wasn't playing and numerous others.

I would say that the result today was not anything more than was expected, given time(ie more than 5 weeks) we may look to improve on our previous standing. I am not expecting miracles and I do not think that Csaba has made any grand statements alluding to said miracles.

Patience and a certain dose of realism for some may be required, we will not become a good team in 5wks, let Csaba mould and shape the team as he sees fit. I would take his judgement over any person on here anyday.

ditto mate! it's time to calm down and be realistic, there's much more positives than negatives at hearts right now

Good post, let's not forget these are the same players we had last season. Csaba is doing a good job at Hearts. The new signings have yet to play, let's see how they do. Who knows, we may even sign some more before the 'transfer window closes. Let's not get too 'down' after this result. :thumb:

john brownlee

I agree with you Frazer its his second game and it was against one of the weegies

we will work out OK I tend to ignore squirm games as there's always only one out come

we was robbed

SoldierPalmer

sensible post m8 - but they were in such disarray before the game an early goal from us and they would have fallen apart - never mind we'll sort them out at Tynie - the bigoted bassas

:Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun:

Ray Winstone

Its the usual few on here who as soon as we loose a game go into complete meltdown!

Its to be expected really!

Harry Palmer
sensible post m8 - but they were in such disarray before the game an early goal from us and they would have fallen apart - never mind we'll sort them out at Tynie - the bigoted bassas

:Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun:

Agree that they were possibly at there most vulnerable but if we are to qualify for Europe, which is a possible target, we should concentrate more on winning games against the 'other' teams. The next few games(as others have said) are those we would 'expect' to win but I will not lambast Csaba if we do not. Although if we lost them all....

The key is Laszlo is learning.

He is learning who can do a job for him and who cannot. He needs to pick this up and pick his team accordingly.

siegementality
The key is Laszlo is learning.

He is learning who can do a job for him and who cannot. He needs to pick this up and pick his team accordingly.

Yet he said he could tell in 10 minutes if someone was a player.

Archived