The Result

Greedy_Jambo

Greedy_Jambo

Im a little upset about the score but not the result. I was ok with 1-0 . I think Csaba needed to see what he's got and what he's up against before the transfer window shuts. Its obvious to see that we still need a couple of good players brought in and hopefully we get them after this.

Only good thing about today was i had 2-0 in the bbc predictor. :rolleyes:

I never bought into this rangers in disarray bollox. Regardless of who they sell they better players than us all over the park. Add the fact that we always bottle it through there this was only going to go one way.

Greedy_Jambo
if u were ok with 1-0 ... you will be pashed off it finished 2-0 then ?!

Thats what i was saying, i managed to deal with it being 1-0, i was ****ed off with it being 2-0.

If we had won csaba would think our team is better than it is... and thats not what we want !!!

Bring on the new signings!!

I never bought into this rangers in disarray bollox. Regardless of who they sell they better players than us all over the park. Add the fact that we always bottle it through there this was only going to go one way.

.................and the fact that ersehole Miko put us down to 10 men - TUBE! Punt him!

Everybody loves Baz

I would hardly say we bottled it ??

Greedy_Jambo
surely the score is the same thing as the result

No. To make it easy for you... is 1-0 the same as 5-0?

1-0 ok... .2-0... makes it look like it was a bit easy for rangers.

Thats what i was saying, i managed to deal with it being 1-0, i was ****ed off with it being 2-0.

If we had won csaba would think our team is better than it is... and thats not what we want !!!

Bring on the new signings!!

I wouldn't hold your breath. At least signings that will greatly improve us anyway.

No surprises from me, it's the same old, same old everytime we play them, dodgy free-kick to them , useless ref, Miko sent off...........yet again against Rangers, what is it with him and Rangers, this'll be the 3rd or 4th time it's happened! Penalty near the end for us that went un-noticed(shock, horror!) Absolute joke and the reason i never go there to swell their coffers with my cash!

Greedy_Jambo
I wouldn't hold your breath. At least signings that will greatly improve us anyway.

I know m8 but thats what we need. Lets cross our fingers. rangers bring in one player (mendes) and he starts a game straight away and has a very good game. I'd like to see that happen at hearts.

I know m8 but thats what we need. Lets cross our fingers. rangers bring in one player (mendes) and he starts a game straight away and has a very good game. I'd like to see that happen at hearts.

Mendez is a quality player - thats the difference.

surely you mean the outcome and the result.

Is it two different things to say 'the score finished 2-0' and 'the resukt was 2-0'?

Greedy_Jambo
Mendez is a quality player - thats the difference.

Yeah, and Csaba bangs on about only bringing in "quality" lets see what happens over the next 2 weeks.

The White Cockade

Well apart from the usual joke refereeing today proved what a hard job Csaba has ahead of him

I was surprised how many Kickbackers jumped on the bandwagon and think we will be challenging for second or third just because Csaba seems a good guy

We have the same team as last year and while a good manager (I think we have a good one now) can improved the tactics and fitness and attitude he's not a miracle worker

I reckon 5th is about the best we can aim for with the current squad

A goalscorer and decent full backs would give us a run for third

Without a new forward who can score goals we can't really hope for much to be honest

Mike Tullberg could be good but even he says he makes chances for others and is not an out and out goalscorer

Nade doesn't really want to be here and won't be surprised if he's gone in January

If Miko and Chesney can't make themselves first team regulars after all their time here then they are surplus to requirements and even though I quite like the Wee Man one good game in ten is not enough

We are at best workmanlike but have had no cutting edge for at least two years

Come on Vlad do the decent thing and spend some money on a top class striker

PLEASE!

Greedy_Jambo
surely you mean the outcome and the result.

Is it two different things to say 'the score finished 2-0' and 'the resukt was 2-0'?

Pffft. Away and get a beer.

I would hardly say we bottled it ??

Your right bottled it was maybe a bit strong. However todays game went as expected for me.

hearts_crazy

I'm a tad confused about today TBH. I caught the last 15 minutes on the radio and the commentary team were giving it "How pure good urra Rangers by ra way, that mendes is a football God, Rangers are this, Rangers are that, oh, Hearts erm... well...erm.... they turned up s'pose...mmm... anyhow, Rangers, Rangers Rangers, pure dead brilliant big man". But when it came to Jim Traynor's footbal phone in thing (Jim Traynor was on our side BTW, saying Miko didn't dive and our penalty claim was a good one) there were a lot of Jambos phoning in saying we matched them, played well, were robbed by the Glasgow Mafia etc. So which is it? were we robbed or were we outclassed by a pure dead brilliant Rangers team?

The bottom line is that Miko, having been booked, rightly or wrongly beforehand was stupid to then get himself sent off, I have a hunch we may have stolen a wee draw otherwise, or maybe not? You tell me, did we deserve to get something out of the game as Csaba alluded to in the post match interview, or did we get what we deserved?

It's no big shock for Hearts to get beaten at Ibrox, no great shock that we seem to have been cheated by the SFA either, but hopefully Csaba will be able to strengthen before that window closes, we need a goal scorer and someone who can create quality chances for that goal scorer, and we need them now, not January.

portobellojambo1

I thought we played well, in fact looked very comfortable, up until they opened the scoring. The only way we were going to win today was possibly hang on, or contain them, until about the last 10 minutes then try and hit them with a killer punch, but once we were behind we simply didn't have the fire power up front to hit back.

We were weak on both wings, Kingston did nothing all day (Mikoliunas likewise during the short spell he dropped in as replacement) and unfortunately it wasn't Andy Driver's day, he is the first winger I have seen make Broadfoot look like a footballer, so easy an afternoon did he (Broadfoot) have. Ksanavicius did nothing and I think we are fully aware that we desperately need a known, proven, regular goalscorer up front.

Harry Palmer

The result was we lost 3pts that we, as fans, did not expect to get anyway(or at least many did not).

If it had ended 5-0 the result would've been the same, 3pts lost, but this place would've been in meltdown. I think it will take a little longer than a couple of months for us to see some real improvement and as a Heart of Midlothian supporter we should be willing to give Csaba that time before placing any unnecessary expectations or pressure onto the team.

Next week, we have St Midden and the expectation will be, that we win, if we don't then meltdown will insue. Yes, we require some new players but it is not always possible to recruit the players we want, therefore, patience may be required. What do you want? And who do you want?

Archived