Reasons to hate Hibernian FC

Le Chat

I don't hate them, they make me happy,they make me laugh, they contributed to one of my greatest days as a Jambo and I love their manager and hope he stays for a very very long time:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Pants Shaton

1618716.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6CD5AF995C1983DEA9930FDCFC4C15FBB

THE (S)TALK(ER) O' THE TOON

Why didn't you start a thread called reasons we don't hate Hibs - it would have been easier?

Paul Kane, Mickey Weir, Paco Luna, Keith Houchen, Tam McManus, Grant Brebner, Mixu, John O'Neil, Dean Shiels, Benji, thug supporters ... Absolute Vermin filth the lot of them!!!

Charlie-Brown

I have to get ready to go to the game today - when I get back I would like to see people having posted pictures of the following:

Lawrie Reilly, Willie Ormond, Pat Stanton, Alex Edwards, Alex Cropley, John Blackley, John Brownlie, Peter Marinello, Higgins, Schaedler, Gordon Rae, Gordon Durie, Alan Rough, Benny Brazil, Alex Miller.......that'll do for starters. :)

The Reptile enclosure at the JakeBowl.

1507967820_28afa60be8.jpg?v=0

Home of some of the most repugnant football fans on earth.

as much as we hate them, these guys pictured are what teams are missing nowadays...guys that actually play for the team

marshallschunkychicken

That BT advert with E.T. in it. The one where he saw Hibs on the telly score against Hearts, and then celebrated. :boak:

Q: How can you tell that E.T. is a Hibs fan?

A: 'Cause he looks like one... :laugh:

marshallschunkychicken
Dean_Shiels_558722.jpg

How come every time he's being pictured, he looks like he's being bu*****d?

If fact, don't answer that...

Billy the Jambo

I am surprised no one has mentioned the talentless speccy ugly twins .I cant even bring myself to type their name

The People's Chimp

Reasons to hate Hibernian FC or why Hibs are the most unintentionally hilarious club in world football.

Archived