pre-match press conference

Commander Harris

Ray Winstone

Are these journos really that thick?

They keep asking the same questions!

Do they just switch off unless they have asked the question?

I have a couple of friends studying journalism - will they become this stupid?

I don't think I have ever watched a 32 min interview with out getting bored but this man has some character to him.

Rock The Csaba :band2:

I think Csaba's accent is absolutely fantastic!

It sounds more German than anything - but definitely with an Eastern European twang.

'Love it'

I and I am sure you are not suggesting that was in no way criticising his accent, I think in a way it emphasises his passion. ( Jeez does that sound gay)

I bloody love this guy! I am sold, at the moment I would not change him for anyone.......he makes all the right noises and its obviously working with the boys. Just hope he can get us decent results this season.

Csaba Csaba Csaba Csaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba CsabaCsaba Csaba Csaba :)

jamboinglasgow

had to skip most of the interview due to having less than half an hour to watch an interview but love it every time he talks. The journalists must be so annoyed, last season they would turn up, tear a weak man with his hands tied apart and be gone quickly. Now they have little chance to ask Csaba their own questions, the usual questions are completely destroyed. THen they are forced to sit through long PC's while he paints a better picture of hearts as the fans need to know about the club. Something Journalists only do in bad times.

He is the man.

I *****ing love Csaba, that is all.

I'm watching the press conferenece for a second time, that's how good it is. Usually pre-match press conferences are absolute snore-fests.

In fact, ***** it, I'm changing my signature.

Have just watched this, and if he can 'walk' as well as he can talk then I think we could well have some happier days ahead. I am loving the Csaba :cheer1:

Everybody loves Baz

Great, was going to go my bed, but now i'll need to listen to inteview,

So that's gonna be another 32 mins or so that my wife is going to have to go without her Nat King.;)

Oh well there's always the morning.:)

Everybody loves Baz
ELB, dinnae hang about, surprise her when she's sleeping/dreaming!;)

I thought about it ,

but wouldn't that count as statutory ? :confused:

Everybody loves Baz
Only if she wakes up, Romeo!;)

I best be gentle then ;)

A word of advice, then - do not whisper seductively into her ear, "Consider yourself pumped" if she didn't actually notice!

(Not speaking from personal experience - your actual results may vary)!:cool:

The professional manner in the way the press conferences are handed is fantastic.

Csaba handles this so well.

had to skip most of the interview due to having less than half an hour to watch an interview but love it every time he talks. The journalists must be so annoyed, last season they would turn up, tear a weak man with his hands tied apart and be gone quickly. Now they have little chance to ask Csaba their own questions, the usual questions are completely destroyed. THen they are forced to sit through long PC's while he paints a better picture of hearts as the fans need to know about the club. Something Journalists only do in bad times.

He is the man.

I actually disagree with that mate. I think the vast majority of journalists love him and will happily sit through his PC's. You could even hear a few sniggers when slapped down the weggie bint.

Say you want about Csaba but he gives great interviews. He shows raw passion and hunger to succeed and I really hope it works out.

TBH the journos get what they deserve. I mean what sort of question starts with

"how much . . did you enjot that ? How important - is Mike Stewart? "

These questions invite a one word answer !

peckhamjambo

song for today........

"who needs Mourinhoooooo...we've got shabba laszlooooooo........."??!!

Buffalo Bill

These questions invite a one word answer !

Did you see Miko's interview last week?

Now that's what I call one word answers.

Buffalo Bill

Did you see Miko's interview last week?

Now that's what I call one word answers.

Buffalo Bill

Must have missed it. Is it on Hearts World ?

Buffalo Bill
Must have missed it. Is it on Hearts World ?

It was. Dunno if it still is.

I got the impression he had no time for the media.

Buffalo Bill

Despite having an account I have had problems accessing Hearts World and have only just been able to view the conference.

I thought Csaba’s performance was outstanding. He’s certainly adept in managing the media, and more importantly I hope he’s as brilliant in managing his players.

What’s going to happen here is that his stock will grow over the coming months amongst the media hacks, he’ll receive praise and positive reviews…….. for a while. Then they’ll turn on him with a vengence. They’ll try to use what he has said in the past to ridicule him, and to try and bring him don. Particularly if we’re doing well. I hope he’s prepared for that (David Southern are you watching?).

As a fan, I was inspired by what he said. The thing is, what Hearts fan would truly expect us to go to the Bronx today and win? Like it or not, based on last season (and remember as yet our squad is largely unchanged) rankers are stronger than us. Csaba however said, I’m not interested in them, I wont talk to my players about how strong they are, I’ll concentrate on how strong we are, how good we are, so that when we go out on the park we do so believing we will win. Same surface, same ball, same rules…. the guy certainly has me believing we’ll win, and I’d be very surprised if our players don’t believe we will win too, and you know, believing is half the battle.

How focused as he? He spoke about the need to win time and again, “I think about winning, I plan to win, I tell my players we must win, I coach to win, win win win” That’s what I want to hear, and if you hear it enough it becomes part and parcel of your approach.

Good managers get more out of players that they (the players) think is possible. I think that is exactly what Csaba will do with Hearts.

Right now I honestly cannot think of another manager I’d rather have than Csaba.

He’s the man!

The Wicker Man

Pretty niave stuff from Csaba - he still has a lot to learn :rolleyes:

there is no difference, the grass is green,there are fans, there are referees

No Csaba - there are referees who make 'honest mistakes'.

Usually these mistakes fall in favour of Ranger and Celtic :mad:

I actually disagree with that mate. I think the vast majority of journalists love him and will happily sit through his PC's. You could even hear a few sniggers when slapped down the weggie bint.

Say you want about Csaba but he gives great interviews. He shows raw passion and hunger to succeed and I really hope it works out.

He is a reporter's dream. You ask him a question and he'll easily give you 10 paragraphs of (good) quotes meaning a big hole in the paper is easily filled.

I remeber when asked about the signing of Burley I said regradless of players he would bring a belief to the Jt's and the players will feed off of this and it was true.

with Csaba I think he might bring a similar hunger and belief of not fearing anyone! and although there is along way to go this guy could be a great find.

:107years:

I am possibly reading more into his comments about Nade than he meant. But I got the impression he was saying that there was so much harmony in the team he would like some collision. I got the impression he was mebbe suggesting someone, a player , should tell Nade to get off his fat arse and work hard and get playing, no more Mr Nice Guy.

He was talking about the team not Nade.

There is too much harmony in the team, it kills the spirit, he wants collision.

He is right, they are far too nice. They need to get nasty, to get evil.

Archived