pre-match press conference

Commander Harris

Commander Harris

is up on heartsworld/hearts.tv now:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/sub/News/0,,10289~1367517,00.html?

just started watching, Ruben speaking first. He's talking about how The Manager is encouraging the team to play in the ground which will suit him more. :)

will be interesting to hear what the Csaba says about our recent transfer activity. ;)

just started watching, Ruben speaking first. He's talking about how The Manager is encouraging the team to play in the ground which will suit him more. :)

will be interesting to hear what the Csaba says about our recent transfer activity. ;)

I love it!!!!!! "THE CSABA" !! Superb!!!

Moan The Csaba............!!:)

"Iv vee go vere and vin!!! and vee go for zee VIN and vee know vee can VIN!!!! vee do not have afrid!! There is no indiverence, ok, maybe veir pitch is 5m longer, but zee ball is made from zee same company and vey vear blue and vee vear maroon"

I love this guy!!!! He's as animated in the press conference as in the dugout!!

I actually laughed out loud when he was talking about Stewart attacking on the pitch.

"COME COME, WE GO!!!"

29mins in.

marshallschunkychicken

:eek: Ruben called him Csaba :nono:

Should be gaffer IMO.

Good interview otherwise though.

Just watched it - great interview. I like the way he answers questions before they are asked. He was quite clear on the Kaunas goalie situation.

It's a bit like watching Billy Connolly or something where he's asked a question and goes to elaborate about something seemingly unrelated, and you think he's forgotten the original point but then he pulls it back at the end with an answer (sometimes :) )

I like him a lot.

marshallschunkychicken
I bet that bird is wishing she didn't ask any questions.

The man is brilliant!

Shot her down in flames. Quality.

Just read the interview and im delighted Csaba seems to be working big time on the players mentality.

You can`t get more basic than telling them the grass is green and the ball is round but it`s all very true.

It`s refreshing to have a manager who believes in himself and his players that they can go to Glasgow and WIN, not maybe win or maybe get a draw, but really believe they can win.

The proof will be there tomorrow as to whether the players have the mentality and im sure Csaba will learn alot about certain players in a more pressurised situation which is tomorrow.

I actually laughed out loud when he was talking about Stewart attacking on the pitch.

"COME COME, WE GO!!!"

29mins in.

29 minutes in? How long IS it?

Still at Ruben just now and I love his half English/half Spanish approach to being understood. Hehe.

Commander Harris
29 minutes in? How long IS it?

Still at Ruben just now and I love his half English/half Spanish approach to being understood. Hehe.

31 mins 25 seconds long :eek:

winston churchill

loved his wee dig about"him" wanting the goalkeeper, and not vlad forcing him on the club.

i want my team to win home and away.

the rangers pitch is 5 metres longer.

Commander Harris

I loved the home and away stuff!

paraphrasing:

there is no difference, the grass is green,everything is the same, their pitch is 5 metres longer. and the balls, they're made by the same people, different colours, maroon here, blue there, but the same. :biggrin:

Sounds like he'd prefer Stewart as captain imo...

As would most of us I think!

Is there anywhere to read this interview in full as I don't have Hearts World.

I loved the home and away stuff!

paraphrasing:

there is no difference, the grass is green,everything is the same, their pitch is 5 metres longer. and the balls, they're made by the same people, different colours, maroon here, blue there, but the same. :biggrin:

That was brilliant. It was to that bird as well. Think she is a weegie. Well done Csaba.

But like Jambo 1874 said he goes along way to answer a question.

My favourite is when he answers a question and then just ****es himself laughing.

As would most of us I think!

Is there anywhere to read this interview in full as I don't have Hearts World.

Sent you a PM..

winston churchill
That was brilliant. It was to that bird as well. Think she is a weegie. Well done Csaba.

But like Jambo 1874 said he goes along way to answer a question.

My favourite is when he answers a question and then just ****es himself laughing.

me.......shell evens from unreal radio.

A great interview to watch, and appeared to be quite frank re questions.

Stewart being lined up as captain?

Does that mean Berra maybe still on the move?

Jam Tarts 1874
A great interview to watch, and appeared to be quite frank re questions.

Stewart being lined up as captain?

Does that mean Berra maybe still on the move?

There was a time last season when I think alot of Hearts' fans would have said Stewart for captain, but then he blew it with inept performances both in terms of his football and discipline.

Berra is hopeless as captain, I would like to see him replaced but will Stewart be Mr Ambassador all season, or will he just disintegrate like he usually does?

I don't think that Berra being striped of the captaincy would neccessarily mean a move, he has already had all that dangled in front of him this summer and he is still here. Berra being made captain was a bad choice made out of political and PR panic when Gordon was sold.

Drylaw Hearts

Csaba really is terrific in interviews.

That PC is about 30 mins long yet I think there was only about 6 questions !!!!

Jam Tarts 1874

I liked the way he just laughed at the stupid questions from the "Glesga burd" but then thought better of it and gave her a (unwarrented) decent answer anyway.

Folk could think he just rambles on for ages about nothing but pretty much everything is relevant and interestig.

Certainly more interesting than Shaggy's press conferences which I don't even know why I even bothered listening to them.

Commander Harris
Folk could think he just rambles on for ages about nothing but pretty much everything is relevant and interestig.

Certainly more interesting than Shaggy's press conferences which I don't even know why I even bothered listening to them.

or even worse: the odd occassion, IIRC, when the translator was sent out to face the media!

I never thought that I would worship a man, but I love this guy.

Please god, let's do these ****ers tomorow.

Mon the Hearts!

Midfield Dynamo

Motivation, desire, and a can win attitude.

That pre-match conference was superb.

Wee Gordon Strachan and Walter should take a leaf out out Csaba's media skills book.

I would like to hear one of his team talks.

He is organised and confident in what he wants....this could be a decent season if he is allowed to do his own stuff.

just watched it... i'm exhausted. The man can't half talk. Very likeable though and makes a lot of sense in a longwinded roundabout kind off way. Interesting to note that he still wants more players, and when pushed on which positions, he refused to say but then went onto to talk about Jason Thomson- Right back me thinks;)

Dirk Diggler
just watched it... i'm exhausted. The man can't half talk. Very likeable though and makes a lot of sense in a longwinded roundabout kind off way. Interesting to note that he still wants more players, and when pushed on which positions, he refused to say but then went onto to talk about Jason Thomson- Right back me thinks;)

Eggert right back tomorrow.

;)

i read this thread prior to watching the conference, and thought you were all on some type of illegal substance

having watched it though he was absolutely fantastic, i loved:

• his enthusiasm and passion for our club
  • his handling of the typically weejie media questions
  • the inspiring way he talks
  • etc
  • etc
  • etc

i could go on for days

new song for csabab - "are you jose in disguise?"

I was very impressed by his comments on how to develop and protect young players.

He talks like a fan but with much more knowledge and authority.

Skacel'sLeftFoot

Great PC and Csaba is clearly on the verge of having a banner or song commissioned. The earlier post about similariities with Mourinho may become more apparent in the future. He's got the charisma certainly. So refreshing to see a manager talk with such authority, enthusiasm and honesty. He doesn't miss a trick either, countering the question about Mikey's best game in a Hearts jersey with the comment "Yes, but I wasn't happy about his booking". Mike being appointed "Ambassador" for the community job, is simply a step towards him becoming captain. He basically said he favours a midfielder as captain and as much as Berra has potential as a player, he was thrust into the Captain role far too early. He was basically used as a pawn by the regime to promote a Scottish element.

Randle P McMurphy
i read this thread prior to watching the conference, and thought you were all on some type of illegal substance

having watched it though he was absolutely fantastic, i loved:

• his enthusiasm and passion for our club
  • his handling of the typically weejie media questions
  • the inspiring way he talks
  • etc
  • etc
  • etc

i could go on for days

new song for csabab - "are you jose in disguise?"

Absolutely Jose Mourinho is the closest I have heard to this guy but I think our Csaba is better. He has the media completely eating out of his hand, he has totally charmed them. I have more fun listening to Csaba than I had for most of last season watching the team. I am sure with some of his motivational words I could do a decent shift for him (mind you I would probably be in for a Makela slap after about 5 mins).

Long live Csaba at Tynie.

Ray Winstone

The press conference time was doubles because Ruben adds the sound ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in between every second word!!

Buffalo Bill

Csaba has cheated us.

31 minutes was WAY too short.

More! More!

Buffalo Bill

ArmiyaRomanova

Man, he's good.

If the team are as fired up as I am just watching him talking, we're in for a very interesting season.

The press conference time was doubles because Ruben adds the sound ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in between every second word!!

Naturally you are fluent in spannish and would pull off a press coference with brilliant, witty erudite answers!

I really enjoyed that interview, even with the not quite perfect English sounds intelligent and expresses himself well, which I regret I cannot say about all the Scottish managers I have heard interviewed. I may have lost some of my 35 years of being able to assess character, but I have to say the Vlad detractors have to get a new arguement other than the one the manager is a puppet, I honestly do not see this guy being anyones puppet.. His assessment of Stewart was excellent, and his admission that Stewart probably has to raise his own morale, confidence, discipline are spot on, and he sounds like the type of supervisor who will know how to assist a character to do this.

I am possibly reading more into his comments about Nade than he meant. But I got the impression he was saying that there was so much harmony in the team he would like some collision. I got the impression he was mebbe suggesting someone, a player , should tell Nade to get off his fat arse and work hard and get playing, no more Mr Nice Guy.

In all I thought the interview was excellent, if he had been applying for a job with me I would have hired him in a minute.

Ray Winstone
Naturally you are fluent in spannish and would pull off a press coference with brilliant, witty erudite answers!

You are indeed correct.

Buenos Noches.

Ray Winstone
I really enjoyed that interview, even with the not quite perfect English sounds intelligent and expresses himself well, which I regret I cannot say about all the Scottish managers I have heard interviewed. I may have lost some of my 35 years of being able to assess character, but I have to say the Vlad detractors have to get a new arguement other than the one the manager is a puppet, I honestly do not see this guy being anyones puppet.. His assessment of Stewart was excellent, and his admission that Stewart probably has to raise his own morale, confidence, discipline are spot on, and he sounds like the type of supervisor who will know how to assist a character to do this.

I am possibly reading more into his comments about Nade than he meant. But I got the impression he was saying that there was so much harmony in the team he would like some collision. I got the impression he was mebbe suggesting someone, a player , should tell Nade to get off his fat arse and work hard and get playing, no more Mr Nice Guy.

In all I thought the interview was excellent, if he had been applying for a job with me I would have hired him in a minute.

I think Csaba's accent is absolutely fantastic!

It sounds more German than anything - but definitely with an Eastern European twang.

'Love it'

Archived