New Oasis Song

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I actually like that but ive listened to 'falling down' from the album n that is pish!!!

Completely disagree - think 'Falling Down' is much better than 'Shock of Lightening' SOL is same old durgid pish...at least falling down is a bit of a departure and trying something new.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I actually like that but ive listened to 'falling down' from the album n that is pish!!!

I like the new song, but definitely prefer Falling Down.

Quality tune.

Carl Spackler

They want put out of their misery.

Crap since the number 10 visit.

It's better to burn out than to Fade Away.

I like it, good rock vibe... better than half the noncy pash thats played all day on the radio. Good drum solo as well

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Hardly inspirational.

Yes, but they did inspire one of the guys in your avatar to get in music, so that should make you happy :)

You going to get tickets for the gig?

I've to try and get Paul and Karis tickets cos they're in Mehiho. He wants Aberdeen but I'd rather do the weedge so if you're looking for a partner...

Gavsy Van Gaverson
You going to get tickets for the gig?

I've to try and get Paul and Karis tickets cos they're in Mehiho. He wants Aberdeen but I'd rather do the weedge so if you're looking for a partner...

Aye, I'd go but I won't be able to get tickets. Got my theory test on Wednesday morning so won't be able to get to a PC.

If I have to I'll buy one of Ebay.

Aye, I'd go but I won't be able to get tickets. Got my theory test on Wednesday morning so won't be able to get to a PC.

If I have to I'll buy one of Ebay.

Well I can try. I don't know what the limit is on tickets per person but I'll see what I can do. If I can get 4 then you're in.

PS. I hope you fail.

Looks like you're in then. If I get tickets.

Don't tell Paul but he's getting f all for Aberdeen. He can do Glasgow or nothing at all!!

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Looks like you're in then. If I get tickets.

Don't tell Paul but he's getting f all for Aberdeen. He can do Glasgow or nothing at all!!

:P

Archived