Berra to Leicester?

Guest zeeko1

Guest zeeko1

Hello, friendly Foxes fan here again folks. Talk here is that we've been sniffing around yer man Berra since Wolves dropped their interest. What's he like as a player? I wouldn't say no to a strong centre half even though we've started well defensively with clean sheets in our first two games.

Thing is, would he move from the SPL to League One? Wages are probably better here, but I also hear Rangers are set to make a bid for him following their early European exit so I guess that's his more likely destination given the choice.

Cheers.

Ryan Gosling

No chance will he join Leicester. We can offer him decent money already, and Hearts won't sell him to Rangers.

Hello, friendly Foxes fan here again folks. Talk here is that we've been sniffing around yer man Berra since Wolves dropped their interest. What's he like as a player? I wouldn't say no to a strong centre half even though we've started well defensively with clean sheets in our first two games.

Thing is, would he move from the SPL to League One? Wages are probably better here, but I also hear Rangers are set to make a bid for him following their early European exit so I guess that's his more likely destination given the choice.

Cheers.

:rofl:

There is no way in the world Berra will be going to the Foxes.

No offence mate, but i doubt you guys would pay what Vlad would want for him and he could probably move to a far bigger club. I also doubt that you guys would pay him any more than Hearts.

Clark Griswold

Cheers.

I dont think Berra wants to move on from Hearts yet. Even if he did, i do not think he would move to league one down south. No offence, but i think he's better than that.

Berra is a good Captain who leads the line well. He could be a bit more vocal at times in my opinion, but is a strong Centre half. He is pushing for the full Scotland quad at the moment as well.

I cant see our owner letting him move to Rangers as well. VLAD hates the two old firm teams as you may be aware!

Cheers.

He's going to Rangers mate

Cheers.

Hello Mr Fox; hes rubbish, total garbage, mince, horrendous, hideous, pitful, spineless, slow........your best forgetting him for ever..........:rolleyes:

In fact look into my eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes........say after me Berra is rubbish we are not interested.........:slither:

Commander Harris

Cheers.

Berra will be on decent money at Hearts. Your probably right that most league one clubs could compete with wages with most SPL clubs but Rangers and Celtic(obviously) can pay good money and Hearts, to an extent, can also.

If Berra moves it would be Championship at worst IMO, although he seens fairly happy being at hearts for the time being.

All the best to the foxes but I don't think Berra will be heading your way.

Hi Zeeko

Never ehard that rumour but hope it is not true. I think we may do ok this season with Berra in the back four

I hope to **** he doesn't go to those weegie bassas tho

**** the Rangers

I cant see our owner letting him move to Rangers as well. VLAD hates the two old firm teams as you may be aware!

Really?

Sniff sniff.

:hobofish:

This weekend? As part of the Hearts back four? Correct.

Exactly what I was thinking ;)

I think this is wishful thinking by most, remind me where Hartley went?

Looks like Cuellar leaving earlier than expected will mean a bit more added on the fee for Berra but he goes now rather than January

marshallschunkychicken

Looks like Cuellar leaving earlier than expected will mean a bit more added on the fee for Berra but he goes now rather than January

Inside info? Cos I heard he stays....

I think this is wishful thinking by most, remind me where Hartley went?Looks like Cuellar leaving earlier than expected will mean a bit more added on the fee for Berra but he goes now rather than January

Hartley went to Celtic, whats that got to do with Berra supposedly going to Der Hun?

Muppet

:hobofish::107years::hobofish:

Wishful thinking from you I think.

Are you even a Hearts fan?

ernie winchester
Wishful thinking from you I think.

Are you even a Hearts fan?

Nah, either bitter hobo or envious hun.

I heard old Wally's going for Rob Jones. His style of hoofball would fit in better with the current hun squad!

You asked what Berra's like as a player? .......i'd say quite average, no real pace, indicisive at times, as a captain he's not vocal enough and dosen't organise very well but as a squad member, he's a decent player to have around, can't see him going to Leicester though, think he wants to stay at Hearts right now and play for Csabba, maybe he'll get the best out of him and improve him as a player.

WTF would he want to go and play in League 1 for ?

I've read some horsesh|t rumours in my time and this is up there with the best/worst of them.

He's going to Rangers mate

And you would know because ........................

Bolt Hobo

• 3 weeks later...

I'm told by my Hearts-daft brother-in-law that Berra may yet be on his way before the transfer window shuts. Given my previous interest, just wondered if anyone knows if Leicester remain an outside bet for him, especially as we're sitting top of the league? Obviously we're going along very nicely but strength in depth never did any harm.

Any signings on the cards for you boys? Brother-in-law told me the lad Riordan was joining you from Celtic but I see on Sky that Hibs have got him instead. Just before I text him, what's the general feeling on that? If it's a sore one to take I won't bother him tonight as he'll be fuming!

All the best and ta-ra for now.

No rumours (not even a sniff) up here about Berra leaving, I wouldn't expect it at all.

I'm happy we didn't get Riordan, some won't be.

marshallschunkychicken
The words "no" and "chance" in that order come to mind.

I'd stick a 'fecking' in the middle of that also.

DigitalTwisted

TRANSFER WINDOW SLAMS SHUT....

Wishful thinking eh? :rolleyes:

No rumours (not even a sniff) up here about Berra leaving, I wouldn't expect it at all.

I'm happy we didn't get Riordan, some won't be.

Cheers guys. Looks like Berra ain't coming to the mighty Foxes (for now :wink:). All very quiet on the signing front for us in fact apart from Powell last week.

How about you guys? Any last-minute buys?

Clark Griswold
Cheers guys. Looks like Berra ain't coming to the mighty Foxes (for now :wink:). All very quiet on the signing front for us in fact apart from Powell last week.

How about you guys? Any last-minute buys?

In a word... NOPE

Archived