Jambo on TV (possibly)

Fxxx the SPFL

Fxxx the SPFL

Hi folks I am going for an audition today at the Thistle Hotel for the BBC Quiz programme (no laughing) 'In it to win it' with Dale Winton. If I make it through I will make sure I wear a short sleeve shirt to show the jambo tattoo off and mention the jt's as many times as possible. Going for a couple of voddies first at the Abbotsford for some dutch courage.

Hi folks I am going for an audition today at the Thistle Hotel for the BBC Quiz programme (no laughing) 'In it to win it' with Dale Winton. If I make it through I will make sure I wear a short sleeve shirt to show the jambo tattoo off and mention the jt's as many times as possible. Going for a couple of voddies first at the Abbotsford for some dutch courage.

cool, good luck, let us know how you get on then:)

If you get on, do us all a favour and don't bother explaining how you came up with your answer. Give the answer then tell tangoman (non aberdeen related) to ask you the next question as quickly as possible - it is your money he is pashing away with all his chatter you know :mad:

Alright Ray - Hope it went well today.

Still looking forward to meeting up again with you and JG to reminisce about ?the old days?; I'll speak with him soon and let you know.

ATB

John

Doctor FinnBarr

Watch yer bum!

;)

jamboinglasgow

was that was happening at the thistle today, heard someone mention something about an audition today did not know what it was for.

I seen Dale Winton mincing about Primrose Hill some years ago.

He makes Graham Norton look like Tony Soprano.

Maybe Dale could wear a Hobos shirt to keep the theme going. :rolleyes:

Good luck any way. Every time I see the guy I want to put my size 9 straight thru the telly.

Fxxx the SPFL

I will find out if I have been chosen in the next two weeks, will let you know

Archived