Airdrie Cup Game

Alfie22

Went and got my ticket today :)

Anyone else going to chance getting soaked on the 27th??

I don't do the Diddy Cup.

Got mine, cant wait to get into that lot.

Got mine, cant wait to get into that lot.

The prices are excellent. ?8 adult season ticket holder.

I hope we win this cup as its long over due.

We seem to get punted in the semi every time.

I hope we win this cup as its long over due.

We seem to get punted in the semi every time.

There's no point in winning it.

It doesn't carry a Yooro place for the winners and it's been completely devalued by diddy teams like Lheith Rheptile FC and Ferranti Thistle* winning it recently.

* Having said that, I did enjoy their win....;)

Agree...Can't remember the last time I was at a Diddy cup game!!

They should make this a cup that you must have at LEAST 8 Scots* youngsters in the team, a Bit like a Scottish reserves Cup.

*This is not a Dig at the Lithuanians, Ghanians or any other ians in our team!

They should make this a cup that you must have at LEAST 8 Scots* youngsters in the team, a Bit like a Scottish reserves Cup.

That's not a bad idea.

Should be sitting right behind you Alfie, daughter going for tickets next week

Ah good stuff, look forward to the normal banter mate :)

Guest jambomickey
There's no point in winning it.

It doesn't carry a Yooro place for the winners and it's been completely devalued by diddy teams like Lheith Rheptile FC and Ferranti Thistle* winning it recently.

* Having said that, I did enjoy their win....;)

that's a stinking attitude! it's a cup and i want to see the jambos win it and parade it through the city on a open top bus. with that attitude you would think we won trophys every year

Bought a ticket in Wheatfield, but online booking system is ****e.

It knows where you sit but doesn't give you an oportunity to buy your own seat or search for tickets in specific areas.

I ended up with Wheatfield Lower because the ****ing thing wouldn't offer any tickets in upper sections.

Most people can't get to either Tynie or St. James' Centre to buy tickets in person so they should have made their site fit for purpose - very amateur.

Whatever they paid Ticketmaster to set that up was too much.

It knows where you sit but doesn't give you an oportunity to buy your own seat or search for tickets in specific areas.

I ended up with Wheatfield Lower because the ****ing thing wouldn't offer any tickets in upper sections.

Most people can't get to either Tynie or St. James' Centre to buy tickets in person so they should have made their site fit for purpose - very amateur.

I had to actually go in this morning because of the same problem :confused:

Ray Winstone

I will be going along for the first time to a league cup in years!

Quite looking forward to it tbh!

Bought mine on the phone - so much easier and the staff are helpful - and I know exactly there I am sitting! Good enough for me

won't let you have your seat online as not all season ticket seats are reserved with only 2 stands being open.

Specific seat = phone

Online = best available

all online systems are the same, they avoid leaving single seats.

bought my tickets online for me and the mrs without checking my the fixtures for the KB team. We play Lothian Ranhers on the same night. Going to tynie to pump airdrie or getting to pump the huns!!!! decisions decisions. On the plus side i only paid Fiver each :)

won't let you have your seat online as not all season ticket seats are reserved with only 2 stands being open.

Specific seat = phone

Online = best available

all online systems are the same, they avoid leaving single seats.

Unless I have been completely stupid I assume no season ticket seats are reserved for this game as we have no vouchers in our books - even platinum tickets like me.

Why can't they at least let you narrow your search criteria to section and upper/lower?

Unless I have been completely stupid I assume no season ticket seats are reserved for this game as we have no vouchers in our books - even platinum tickets like me.

Why can't they at least let you narrow your search criteria to section and upper/lower?

No seats are held so just phone the ticket office and get any seat you like (including your own unless someone has beaten you to it)....also, not sure if there is a booking fee on line but there was no fee on the phone.

No seats are held so just phone the ticket office and get any seat you like (including your own unless someone has beaten you to it)....also, not sure if there is a booking fee on line but there was no fee on the phone.

Aye there is a ?2.50 booking fee online!!!!

Pants Shaton

REAL FAN MANUAL:

1. Don't bother with bottom six games

2. Don't bother with League Cup games

3. Don't bother with the last 25 minutes of league games

?1.25 per ticket for online and call centre sales, lowest in SPL for online sales.

No charge in TO for cash or debit card.

No such thing as ?2.50 online booking fee.

Club changed all fees from last year when it was ?3.50 per tranaction plus fees in TO including cash, much better now and fair imo.

?1.25 per ticket for online and call centre sales, lowest in SPL for online sales.

No charge in TO for cash or debit card.

No such thing as ?2.50 online booking fee.

Club changed all fees from last year when it was ?3.50 per tranaction plus fees in TO including cash, much better now and fair imo.

My mistake... i bought two tickets therefore i paid ?2.50!!!! (sure my op mentions that i bought 2!!!!:confused:)

Another thing that aint clear with ticketmaster.

Do tickets get posted out? or do they have to be picked up?

Not a single mention throughout the booking process.

Another thing that aint clear with ticketmaster.

Do tickets get posted out? or do they have to be picked up?

Not a single mention throughout the booking process.

You get the option when paying

Would love to go but will be back at work by then. Will have to be a night of heavy drinking and biased Hearts World commentary for me.

I'll be getting it on the season ticket anyway, but I don't really mind if we win or not. It's not like it's an important competition or that.

suzie_preston
I'll be getting it on the season ticket anyway, but I don't really mind if we win or not. It's not like it's an important competition or that.

???How do you get it on the season ticket?

Why arn't all competitions important?

Don't all the same teams compete in all cup competitons so whether it's the CIS cup, Tennents cup it's the same teams to beat?:confused:

few fond memories of playing Airdrie though.....Frank Liddel apart :)

http://www.hearts-mad.net

Airdrie who though?

We have never played Airdrie Utd

The may look the same.

Smell the same.

Fans might even partake in the odd sip of buckie and sing about section b.

But they have no history.

Never played in europe or top flight football.

Never sold Drew Busby to Hearts.

Airdrieonians went bust and vanished from the face of north lanarkshire.

Got my tickets yesterday, taking the fiance along for her first taste of tynecastle. Hopefully it shall be a decent game.

Was going to do the whole curry club thing for ?70 a head, but might not bother after learning that the tickets for the game are only ?8 with a season ticket

Sitting in Section G which will hopefully be a pleasant change from the Gorgie Stand!

Always get my tickets from the TO nowadays. Used to like seat booker since you could choose the exact seat you wanted but ticketmaster is pretty random.

Sitting in Section G which will hopefully be a pleasant change from the Gorgie Stand!

Always get my tickets from the TO nowadays. Used to like seat booker since you could choose the exact seat you wanted but ticketmaster is pretty random.

Good luck with Section G. I moved to the main after 2 years in section G. The people I sat beside were nothing short of a disgrace, and absolutely annoying. I fell out with the fat guy that sat near me because he kept leaning ridiculously so I could only see half the pitch. He and a cackle of witches that sat near him used to bring an assortment of sweeties such as eclairs to the match and hand them around, but not to us. So petty.

Anyway, glad to see the back of that section.

???How do you get it on the season ticket?

Why arn't all competitions important?

Don't all the same teams compete in all cup competitons so whether it's the CIS cup, Tennents cup it's the same teams to beat?:confused:

Thought it was covered in the cup top up. Can anyone confirm if it definitely is or not? If not, why not?

No. The league cup isn't important. Regardless of whether or not the same teams compete in it as in the Scottish Cup (actually not the case, but we'll accept that the non league / junior teams are unlikely to have a noticeable impact), there's no European place.

Archived