vodaphone may half your monthly bill.

Devries4

Vodaphone called today and instantly offered to half my monthly bill for 9 months if I took another year's contract but had to keep the phone I had.

Dunno if any help to anyone but certainly worth a call to find out.

O2 tried that with me last week, but I refused. Then they offered me a new touch screen phone. I refused again. They then offered me unlimited internet access and that swung it. ?35 down to ?17.50.:)

O2 tried that with me last week, but I refused. Then they offered me a new touch screen phone. I refused again. They then offered me unlimited internet access and that swung it. ?35 down to ?17.50.:)

Is that not halving your bill? :confused:

I managed to get a new sony ericsson c902 from vodafone - contracts ?30 a month (half price for the first 12 months) for 600 mins and unlimited txts with a months free internet and 3 months free insurance! 18 month contract but still aint too bad at all! :)

I managed to get a new sony ericsson c902 from vodafone - contracts ?30 a month (half price for the first 12 months) for 600 mins and unlimited txts with a months free internet and 3 months free insurance! 18 month contract but still aint too bad at all! :)

So does that mean its ?15 for the first 12 months? Thats the deal I was looking at I think. Is that the new Sony Ericsson phone with an 8GB Walkman phone?

Is that not halving your bill? :confused:

Yes, where did I say it didn't?

I was pointing out it halved my bill and gave me some add ons.:cool:

Archived