You have the power...

Guest S.U.S.S.

If you could close down one of the Old Firm which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. If you could close down one of the Old Firm which one?

Pants Shaton

Hard choice but Rangers it is.

HBaiZfVC_Pxgen_r_311xA.jpg

Only providing their fans don't join with our 'traditionalists' and start supporting Hearts.

The hun ****.

Although it is quite a close run thing.

If the question was wipe out sellick and A***n McJadas was also to be wiped off this planet for ever then they would have got the vote.

However it wasnt and the vile hun **** support shades my vote towards Ran***s.

My experiences of going to both OF grounds during the 70's, 80's and 90's are...........

a) Never really had much hastle in, or around, Ibrox.

B) Meanwhile at Parkhead, i have been beaten up by Irish navies; had my scarf set on fire with lighter fuel; 3 car break ins in London road; pictures of IRA snipers waved in my face; spat on; chased ouside the ground by knife wealding wee runts; to name only a few incidents.

For me although i dislike Rangers there is no comparison with Celtic.

:(

See you behind the goals
To close down one of the Glasgow teams, end them, no coming back.

Who goes, you decide...

Been to both grounds many a time over the years and everything about going to darkheid is far more intimidating than any visit to ipox by a long way....So it's smeltic 110 %.

Struggling to understand anyone not voting Celtic!!!

Me too niki pal

me too

it's a disgrace

Me too niki pal

me too

it's a disgrace

I was at school during the Huns 9 in a row era and both of my brothers, despite being from Edinburgh, decided to become glory hunting Huns.

I'll always hate the huns more than every other team by a distance.

Their shaming of Scotland in Manchester last year just added insult to injury.

couple of reasons nikoliunas depending on what age you are but for some off us attending games before and after the great rangers revival the memory of the endless stream of hammering's administered by rangers are bad bad memory's celtic have never dominated us the way rangers have and i dont give a **** what anyone says some of the decisions and refereeing they have had against us make me want to spew and

bear with me (pun intended)

I said rangers MAINLY BECAUSE the demise of Celtic would not add 2 people onto the gates at tynie but the demise of rangers would lead over time to a huge expansion of the hearts fan base and a league flag or 2 perhapes

I dont think either of them can survive in the same form without the other but I think Celtic would be better equipped.............So Celtic

Me too niki pal

me too

it's a disgrace

How exactly is it a disgrace?

Its hardly 'timpathising' just because people happen to hate the hun **** more than them.

Ive yet to see one poster claiming to like ra sellik.

How exactly is it a disgrace?

Its hardly 'timpathising' just because people happen to hate the hun **** more than them.

Ive yet to see one poster claiming to like ra sellik.

I am sure we all agree that we all hate them both but surely Celtic FC must edge it.

pure filth the entire kiddy fiddling* institution

*Mods this is indeed fact

I can't believe there are so many timpathisers on here :sad:

When you support a non sectarian, non denominational, cosmopolitan, all embracing family club who are not steeped in a deep seated tradition of religious hatred (Thats Hearts by the way if you didnt know) then it seems natural to me that you'll get a fairly equal balance of dislike of the two clubs who do have this sort of thing as their cornerstones.

Unless of course you think our support is weighted, or should be weighted, toward one particular side of that abhorrently disgusting evil divide ?

Rangers to go for me. I grew up during 9 in a row in Glasgow and practically everyone at my school supported them. For me, their fans are far more arrogant and far more prone to sectarianism and violence than Celtic's. They are Scotland's establishment club, getting away with far more and far worse offences than Celtic IMHO.

Having said that, I've never been to an away game at Darkheed mostly cos I'm a bit feart (tho I did go to a midweek game when they played at Hampden once, when it was half empty and we won 1-0). Celtic's fans may hate us more, and I hate them right back, but I absolutely detest Rangers and everything that they represent.

Celtic. Rangers are probably going to be up **** creek before long anyway due to the complete mismanagement of their finances and DM looking desperate to sell up.

Celtic are actually pretty solid financially and can rely on their Oirishness to mantain interest going forwards.

chester copperpot

Celtic purely due to '86, where they got their cousin's to lie down to them, then got Frank McGarvey to come celebrate their league title with them on the pitch at Love Street.

For that I will never forgive them, but I also hate Rangers too.

Struggling to understand why people think that being a Hearts fan means that you must automatically choose for Rangers to survive over Celtic.

chester copperpot
Struggling to understand why people think that being a Hearts fan means that you must automatically choose for Rangers to survive over Celtic.

Read post #67. Nothing to do with anything for me other than that. And I bat for the other team.

Read post #67. Nothing to do with anything for me other than that. And I bat for the other team.

Fair enough. I have no problem with people voting either way but some on here are calling it a "disgrace" to choose Rangers to go out of business ahead of Celtic.

Thig Ar Latha

It does'nt matter. Their both blood sucking filth who live off eachother.

Kill one off and the other will surely shrivell up and die as it will have lost its purpose to exist.

They live off their hatred for eachother.

What games to you get more of a buzz from? Der hun or Ra sellik?

i'd like to get rid of the irish terrorist supporters please

But you're only allowed to get rid of either Rangers OR Celtic, not both...

Archived