Lets go in and stir some sh*t with Rangers

Corrie Jambo

Corrie Jambo

I will guarantee there will be some sort of hint or deliberate attempt from Rangers or the Scottish Mafia (media) that they are going to buy one of our players this week.

Vlad should beat them to it and offer them Berra for a straight swop with KRIS BOYD:

- they get rid of one of their 9 forwards

- the huns will be up in arms

- we get a centre forward who who score at least 15 goals a season

- they get a replacement centre half

- if we are ambitious we then replace him with a new captain Russell Anderson, Mark Reynolds or Alan Stubbs

- or Potter at St Mirren as the cheaper option

I will guarantee there will be some sort of hint or deliberate attempt from Rangers or the Scottish Mafia (media) that they are going to buy one of our players this week.

Vlad should beat them to it and offer them Berra for a straight swop with KRIS BOYD:

- if we are ambitious we then replace him with a new captain Russell Anderson, Mark Reynolds or Alan Stubbs

Whens the punchline.

Drylaw Hearts

You posted exactly the same thing on a thread 2 days ago.

It was ridiculous then and it certainly hasn't got any better with age.

Could stir shight a lot easier than selling berra to them.

Just put in some silly bids for their players and explain via Speirs that we're doing it after Vlad hearing that Murray he been touting the team about as they are all up for sale.

Corrie Jambo

All I am saying is that we need a goalscoring centre forward - Boyd is the best in Scotland and the Rangers fans would be apoplectic if he came to us.

We also need an expeienced centre half as we have two young backs in Thomson and Wallace. Anderson or Stubbs would do that and i just think reynolds is a better CH than Berra and before anyone says it I know Reynolds did not have his best game on Saturday.

Frankenstein Jambo.

This is a fecking stupid idea. It would totally upset berra and he will be thinking what the hells going here

If they reject it then we have a tottally unsettled captain who is going to want to leave after this. So it doesn't really make a difference. Either way, a player is going to get unsettled so just fecking let them get on with thier feeble attempts. Let csaba deal with it.

Ibrahim Tall
I will have a line of whatever anyone who thinks Boyd would come to Hearts is snorting.

Boyd probably would too.

Allegedly.

;)

All I am saying is that we need a goalscoring centre forward - Boyd is the best in Scotland and the Rangers fans would be apoplectic if he came to us.

We also need an expeienced centre half as we have two young backs in Thomson and Wallace. Anderson or Stubbs would do that and i just think reynolds is a better CH than Berra and before anyone says it I know Reynolds did not have his best game on Saturday.

Right enough of this Boyd crap.

1. Rangers will never sell him to us. Why would they sell a player that they know is going to score 20+ goals a season to the team most likely to challenge them(apart from Celtic) when they can easy load him off in english championship ect?

2. Why would he want to come to us? Yeah yeah he wants first team football ect but he still wouldnt come to us. He would also get more money from England than us.

Though I would love Hearts to prove me wrong a put a bid in for him, I can never see it happening. And as for selling Berra, No. Couple more seasons and

we could get 2/3 more million for him than now!

I will have a line of whatever anyone who thinks Boyd would come to Hearts is snorting.

Mescaline soaked in PCP sir?

Frankenstein Jambo.

Boyd wouldn't even come to us. He'd rather rot on the bench like DR. Couple of money grabbing tossers. keep away please.

ernie winchester

Eh? Are you a hun?

tartofmidlothian

Sorry chief, this idea's utterly hapless.

If we want to stir some sh*t, though - how about offering them ?150k for Webster on Friday morning? ;)

Archived