Need help with BT Vision box ?

Jamie_the_Jambo

Jamie_the_Jambo

Anyone in the know ?

I got my Vbox and installed it all on Saturday past. It did everything it was supposed (according to the manual) and I could select programs etc.

I did not scan for channels as I do have an ariel (Im going to install one however). However when I selected any program I got the VO4 error and told to try later. On Sunday night I called BT whom I assume did some diagnostics as they said I needed to have a QOS done (Quality of Service applied to the line?). They said it would take 48 hours. Anyway, nothing has changed so I called them again and they said I should unplug the broadband and reboot the vbox. Ive done and nothing has changed. Same error. I have my router connected to the same 4 plug strip as the ethernet plug in. At the other end I have the same.

Jamie

i'd definately scan for channels. you do have an ariel plugged into it? are you able to view on demand channels?

I'll bet you a pound to a pinch of sugar that BT have'nt done all the neccessary at their end, happened to me,then after a fortnight phoning i told them i was cancelling. Got connected that night and 3 months free rental & progs..;)

Archived