Makela - one of the best shots in the world

uniwildcat38

maybe she could use him for target practice! I wonder what Vlad has him insured for? Knowing him about 10million!!!

I think Makela had a terrible game on Sat but I don't think we should all jump on the bandwagon. Mikey Stewart for example - had a great game on Sat but would many of you been bothered had we sold him pre-season? He had a few howlers last season.

Makela's scoring record at previous clubs speaks for itself. I don't watch the reserves or the training sessions so can't comment properly on the issue. I just feel he had one hell of an off day and I think we shouldn't write him off just yet.... watch this space.

Peter Olivers Army
Our Makela couldn't trap anything!

Now, now. That trap was more like a shot, so trap-shooting sounds right for him! ;)

He's been on the outside since first signing and I think Saturday will finally have convinced those of us willing him to make his mark that he just is not good enough.

We have plenty of young talent coming through with skill & finishing ability that I would now rather see stake a claim for a squad place.

I think Makela had a terrible game on Sat but I don't think we should all jump on the bandwagon. Mikey Stewart for example - had a great game on Sat but would many of you been bothered had we sold him pre-season? He had a few howlers last season.

Makela's scoring record at previous clubs speaks for itself. I don't watch the reserves or the training sessions so can't comment properly on the issue. I just feel he had one hell of an off day and I think we shouldn't write him off just yet.... watch this space.

Yer right enough, I would happily have seen MS sold in summer but consider ma hat eaten, he was fantastic on sat... Makela on the other hand just did not look like a footballer in any shape or form... I reckon we have a good chance to get back into europe this season and I really want to see a player that has a decent first touch AT LEAST, I thought Ksanavicius' touch in the first half was bad but Makela! jesus! I don't think he is good enough and I don't think SPL games are the place to give players "another chance" especially not after last season.. we need to make a big effort this season and apart from a couple of wee things on sat I am confident we can do that.

I couldn't believe how bad his first touch was on Saturday! How can this guy score goals for other teams yet he can't even keep a football under control! I am someone who felt he was never given a decent chance in the team, having said that, when he's came into the team in the past, he's looked ok and I thought he deserved his chance. Now.........I'm not so sure, I'll give him the benefit if the doubt with this performance and still keep him in and around the squad to see if Csabba can get the best out of him, if not, punt him in the January transfer window as quick as possible.

Archived