Janos B?logh

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clark Griswold

really good find, how'd you manage it?

Does anyone think Jamie McDonald could do a job if banksy is unfit?

Ryan Gosling

They say a decision will be made in the next 2 or 3 days but they expect him to sign. He's already been over to see Csaba apparently.

This confirmed or just crap? stinks of one team saying one thing, another denying it....

Posted before i read that reply above...oops!

Nice, I'm loving being a Jambo recently.............Jeez how times have changed!

If he is better than Basso we can't complain! :)

Mon Shabba!

Well it says he's played 44 league games since 2006 and they only play 30 games a season.

Interesting...

I'm sure Csaba will know everything about the guy and that's good enough for me.

Ryan Gosling

Their other goalie who has the number one jersey has only played 12 so it looks like he's their number 1.

We must be paying a bit of money if they're letting their number one keeper leave on loan.

Their other goalie who has the number one jersey has only played 12 so it looks like he's their number 1.

We must be paying a bit of money if they're letting their number one keeper leave on loan.

Yeah, but their other goalie only joined this year, so I'm assuming that Balogh was number 1 until this guy arrived.

Sorry, is this a rumour or "done deal"? Sorry didnt read the post above. Hopefully he's a good player but tbh im happy enough with Banksy is goal! At least he's tall, only half an inch smaller than Gordon, quite a bit more than Banks.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Csaba said he wanted a keeper so he goes back home to get one. This "manager making his own signings" nonsense has to stop! :)

GK, is that Melbourne, Australia, or Melbourne, Florida?

That would be cool, as there are now two Edinburgh Jambo's in Orlando - me and Scott (TXjambo) who has moved here from Houston, would both be happy to drive out to Melbourne to help empty your fridge!

If you are in Melbourne, Australia, get in touch with Melbourne Jambo - unless that's actually you?

How awesome is our new Manager - he's got the players and fans fired up, and has us playing like a real team! This should be a great season to be a Jambo watching our team playing exciting football - TOGETHER!:)

Geoff Kilpatrick
GK, is that Melbourne, Australia, or Melbourne, Florida?

That would be cool, as there are now two Edinburgh Jambo's in Orlando - me and Scott (TXjambo) who has moved here from Houston, would both be happy to drive out to Melbourne to help empty your fridge!

If you are in Melbourne, Australia, get in touch with Melbourne Jambo - unless that's actually you?

How awesome is our new Manager - he's got the players and fans fired up, and has us playing like a real team! This should be a great season to be a Jambo watching our team playing exciting football - TOGETHER!:)

Sorry, I'm in Oz! :)

DVSC-TEVA board announced yesterday that J?nos Balogh had travelled to Scotland Premier Division outfit Hearts. The decision regarding his six months loan will be made in the next few days.

Heart Of Midlothian is one of the oldest ever clubs that presently play in its nation?s top division. The club was founded in 1874 and has won the Scottish league on four occasion while they also managed to lift the Scottish Cup seven times.

The team has been taken over by Csaba L?szl? this summer, former manager of Ferencv?ros and the Hungarian national team.

DVSC-TEVA board announced yesterday that J?nos Balogh had travelled to Scotland Premier Division outfit Hearts. The decision regarding his six months loan will be made in the next few days.

Heart Of Midlothian is one of the oldest ever clubs that presently play in its nation?s top division. The club was founded in 1874 and has won the Scottish league on four occasion while they also managed to lift the Scottish Cup seven times.

The team has been taken over by Csaba L?szl? this summer, former manager of Ferencv?ros and the Hungarian national team.

http://www.dvsc.hu/helyek/eng/Lapok/fullnewsitem.aspx?ID=84

och bollox ... I'm too slow and stupit

och bollox ... I'm too slow and stupit

Not at all mate, you're quicker than all the people who never spotted the little union flag in the corner that converts all the text into English. ;-)

the smilies don't work on my work computer :-(

Coming out of the DVSC youth system he had his first appearance for the first team at the age of 18 in the Hungarian Cup in 2000. Only a year later he took part in the club?s second cup success. After 32 games for the team he was loaned out to Sopron from where he returned after 18 months. Recovering from his spine injury he was loaned out again this time to arch rivals Ny?regyh?za. He returned to DVSC in 2007 to become Miroslav Beranek?s first choice goalkeeper. With the arrival of Montenegro goalie, Poleksic, he has been mainly picked for the League Cup and the Hungarian Cup matches under the Herczeg era.

I'd hope for lots of catches...he is a goalie, after all.

Now...where did I leave that coat...?

Nice scoop aint got a clue what it says though except for the Hearts.

Click on the wee Union Flag in the top right hand corner, translates it all for you.

Ray Winstone

Good news if the transfer goes through - If he is as good/better than Banksy then we know we have a very very good keeper on our hands.

Can only be a positive thing to have two quality keepers challenging for the number 1 shirt.

Feel a bit sorry for Jamie MacDonald - would have been a more than able deputy, at least until January.

There's not many goalie's better in the league than Banksy.

I disagree.

I think Banksy is a competent keeper but he does not command his box, he is very slow to come off his line as was clear against Motherwell.

A goalie is another peice of the jigsaw

Wait till it on the official site though

Is it just me or lately has the officail site been brilliant lately ?

Guest GhostHunter

Lazlo's very own words...

"Steve is #1 until he makes a mistake"....

Which I suppose HAS to mean, this lad, if true, is in line for the number 1 spot.

Buffalo Bill
I'd hope for lots of catches...he is a goalie, after all.

Now...where did I leave that coat...?

By the door. Next to your reputation. :)

Buffalo Bill

Ray Winstone
I disagree.

I think Banksy is a competent keeper but he does not command his box, he is very slow to come off his line as was clear against Motherwell.

Boruc and McGregor aside - who actually has a better goalkeeper than Banksey in the SPL?

Boruc and McGregor aside - who actually has a better goalkeeper than Banksey in the SPL?

I thought the guy in goals for Hamilton last night, Cerny looked very good. I also think that Zaluska is as good if not better than Banksy.

Thought he was poor on Saturday.... slow to come out his box a few times in the 2nd half. As I was at that end I couldnt see how his overall game was in the first.

Ray Winstone
Thought he was poor on Saturday.... slow to come out his box a few times in the 2nd half. As I was at that end I couldnt see how his overall game was in the first.

I agree he does not command his box very well in situations where he has to come of his line and gather to take the pressure of the defence.

Apart from that he is a great shot stopper and is good with cross balls.

I think apart from the OF and Zaluska at DU he is better than the other SPL keepers.

Commander Harris

While I like Banks and think he has served us well I do think we could do with a better keeper.

Banks rarely makes any obvious mistakes and, on a superficial view, rarely seems at fault for any goals we concede(i.e. his handling is always spot on and he stops most shots put at him) but I think there are issues with his positioning and general "goalie sense" (don't know how to express that better) which contribute to goals against us but as he hasn't made a Makalamby style juggle it's not picked up on.

He does the basics well (handling, stopping) but I think some of the more subtle things he's not as strong on.

Guest JamboRobbo

Banks ain't up to much. Fine back up, but we should be aiming for better.

Never really understood why he gets such hero worship from some of the fans. Good pro etc etc. But not a particularly talented keeper IMO.

maltese jambo
There's not many goalie's better in the league than Banksy.:o I'm happy wi him in the sticks and Jamie mc as back up.

Here here

Banks ain't up to much. Fine back up, but we should be aiming for better.

Never really understood why he gets such hero worship from some of the fans. Good pro etc etc. But not a particularly talented keeper IMO.

I agree JR

Archived