Bruno back in two weeks.

scott_jambo

Would be a classy team if we bring in Aguiar for Karipidis. He obviously has a long way to go still though and alot to prove.

Would be a classy team if we bring in Aguiar for Karipidis. He obviously has a long way to go still though and alot to prove.

Gives us options with free kicks. Seem to remember Bruno having a few tricks up his sleeve when he was on form.

Also, might allow Mikey to attack more often, with Bruno shoring up the midfield.

But...

...how bad was that injury? Do we know if he's definitley gonna be back to his best yet? Riccarton spies, please comment here.

Deo.

Bert Le Clos

I don't think Aguair is the answer as a holding midfielder. I remember he played there a lot when Vlad refused to let Brellier play and I thought he was poor.

He plays better a bit farther up the field ie. Stewarts position but is a less dynamic player. Not saying that makes him a worse player mind.

I'd rather have either Eggert or Ruben playing where Karapidis played on Saturday.

I don't think Aguair is the answer as a holding midfielder. I remember he played there a lot when Vlad refused to let Brellier play and I thought he was poor.

He plays better a bit farther up the field ie. Stewarts position but is a less dynamic player. Not saying that makes him a worse player mind.

I'd rather have either Eggert or Ruben playing where Karapidis played on Saturday.

Fair point - indeed, competition for that spot could well be fierce.

Ruben's got a big role to play this season - I think he's a sure shot to shine under Csaba, no hoofball with that fella.

You can see how Ruben could be doign the Brellier (HARD tackles, winning the ball) then Mikey delivers the Hartley (breaking FAST) and then let's see what the Great Dane can do with an engine room like that.

Could be interesting, sure to be on the deck.

Deodato

I dont think we need new strikers. In fact, we should get rid of one - Makela.

we have Mole/Nade/Tullberg/Glen.

With Obaua, Ksanevicius and Kingston who can all play as a support striker.

Bruno stewart Jonsson and Pala can fight it out for central midfield.

Its defence we need to sort out.

A new right back, centre half, left back would be ideal for me.

Johanes de Silentio

I'd love to see Bruno back, but I don't think he should be rushed, nor do I expect him to be.

In the mean time, Ruben or Eggert in the holding position with Kari replacing Jason Thomson at RB.

Oh - and Obua in for goal-machine Ksany playing off Mole - Tullberg off the bench to net the winner - 3 points at Greyskull, thank you very much!

Al.

Archived