Squeaky Shoes...

Konrad von Carstein

Konrad von Carstein

Just bought a new pair of shoes for the office and the buggers have started squeaking when I walk (am often afflicted by this problem). Anyone got a fix for this?

ps: feet are not excessively sweaty.....................honest!:o

Doctor FinnBarr
Just bought a new pair of shoes for the office and the buggers have started squeaking when I walk (am often afflicted by this problem). Anyone got a fix for this?

ps: feet are not excessively sweaty.....................honest!:o

Oil your knees/ankles!

:)

Konrad von Carstein

C'mom guys I get enough ripping at home...this is my cyber refuge....or not going by the replies so far:sad:

It'll probably just be the sole.

Try rubbing washing up liquid into the rim of the sole with your finger every night for about a week.

That should do the trick.

Let us know if it works or not.

It'll probably just be the sole.

Try rubbing washing up liquid into the rim of the sole with your finger every night for about a week.

That should do the trick.

Let us know if it works or not.

If this doesn't work try cod liver oil, your shoes might still squeak, but you should have a fair few cats following you about, so that'll make up for it.

You'll be the mad squeaky shoe guy that attracts cats.

If this doesn't work try cod liver oil, your shoes might still squeak, but you should have a fair few cats following you about, so that'll make up for it.

You'll be the mad squeaky shoe guy that attracts cats.

Mad squeaky show guy that attracts cats and whose shoes leave foam foot prints when he walks in the rain. ;)

Bought a new pair recently and they are destroying my heels....I can stand squeaky but I'm almost crippled!! :mad:

Konrad von Carstein
Bought a new pair recently and they are destroying my heels....I can stand squeaky but I'm almost crippled!! :mad:

Don't look for help (or sympathy on here):mad: you'll just attract the wannabe Fringe performers:p

Archived