A good bet?

Maroon Mayhem

Maroon Mayhem

I've taken Hearts at 200/1 to win the league and 9/2 without the OF with Boylesports.

Outrageous odds IMO, I think we should be 66/1 and 3/1 respectively.

Frankenstein Jambo.

200/1 is fair odds judging our lack of signings and 8th place finish last term. although 9/2 shouldn't be laughed at without old firm.

Drylaw Hearts
I've taken Hearts at 200/1 to win the league and 9/2 without the OF with Boylesports.

We're 200-1 for reason.

A better bet was Hearts to win and hibs to lose at the weekend, I know, cause I just cashed in earlier today!!!

I do think we'll be 2nd/3rd this year. Europe is beckoning again! I just hope Robbie is still with us for priceless last minute winners!

TBH, That's Easy money for the bookies...:wacko:NO WAY will we win the league!!

9/2 to finish 3rd isnae a bad bet!!

King of the North

We will not win the league.

But 200-1 is worth a fiver of anyone's money, especially bearing in mind how gash the huns are.

Drylaw Hearts
We will not win the league.

But 200-1 is worth a fiver of anyone's money, especially bearing in mind how gash the huns are.

If you know we aren't going to win the SPL then surely you're better putting that fiver on 9/2 to finish 3rd !!

money-down-the-drain-300.jpg

King of the North

See, that's how bookies make money.

I'll rephrase.

There is almost no way we will be remotely close to being in with a shout of winning the league.

But at 200-1, I'll stick a fiver on.

You never know ;)

Maroon Mayhem
Post me your fiver, I'll give you 500-1 if Hearts win the league ;)

If I thought you could stand the two and a half grand that it would cost you I'd bite your hand off.

In your opinions, are Rangers and Celtic that good that we're 200/1???

I'm not saying that we'll win the league but no way are we a 200/1 shot. We made one of our closest rivals for 3rd look very ordinary at the weekend and IMO, Rangers and Celtic this season, will be the worst they've been in 20 yrs.

who backed us at 200 to 1 -- ?10 in a moment of madness and quite a few more bob at Corals on us at 9/2 to finish highest without the old firm.

I have also placed a few accumulators including that 9/2 bet.

I LOOK UPON THE WINNING THE LEAGUE BET AS MY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE INSURANCE MONEY -- PAYS FOR ALL THOSE TRIPS SHOULD WE EVER MAKE IT.

Maroon Mayhem
who backed us at 200 to 1 -- ?10 in a moment of madness and quite a few more bob at Corals on us at 9/2 to finish highest without the old firm.

I LOOK UPON THE WINNING THE LEAGUE BET AS MY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE INSURANCE MONEY -- PAYS FOR ALL THOSE TRIPS SHOULD WE EVER MAKE IT.

So you see it as the VALUE bet?

Ahhhhh......

I have done the same as you although I only got 4/1 w/o the 'bigoted twins'. See you in the Champions League.....;)

4/1 and 9/2 are generous odds for us finishing 3rd.

Might have to get some of that action.

4/1 and 9/2 are generous odds for us finishing 3rd.

Might have to get some of that action.

defo especially after seeing united taking a hiding last night. if those prices are still around i think a wee punt will be placed.

Good bet with hibs to lose and hearts to win last weekend

Archived