I would rather be at a team with 5 thousand fans all willing the team on

vegas-voss

than one with 15,000 and 10,000 giving the team stick.

Another quote from McGhee after he rejected the Hearts job that has blown up in his face.

Guest gorgie kev

Another quote from McGhee after he rejected the Hearts job that has blown up in his face.

Bitter,twisted,subhuman,mungal,manager of a club whos fans are vile deformaties of the human race.

siegementality

At the time he made that comment he was right though, unless everyone was "together" during last years debacle, but that's not how I remember it.

chester copperpot

McGhee was always setting himself up for a fall by staying at Motherwell. I still think they're a decent team, but I cannot see them finish 3rd this season again, no way.

He'd have been better coming here, and if he'd done well with a bigger budget, may have landed a biggie.

McGhee was always setting himself up for a fall by staying at Motherwell. I still think they're a decent team, but I cannot see them finish 3rd this season again, no way.

He'd have been better coming here, and if he'd done well with a bigger budget, may have landed a biggie.

I am kind of glad he said no now. So far.

At the time he made that comment he was right though, unless everyone was "together" during last years debacle, but that's not how I remember it.

Still came back to bite his ass.All it was needing was a manager to unite the fans ,lucky for us he never had the balls for it.

siegementality
Still came back to bite his ass.All it was needing was a manager to unite the fans ,lucky for us he never had the balls for it.

Steady, we're talking about one game.

ToadKiller Dog

Motherwell have as many as 5000 fans???

Mcghee has missed the boat a poor season this year and he will be stuck there unless a northampton town or a stalybridge celtic are on the look out for a new boss.

monkfish1979

He can say whatever the hell he likes. The well fans expect less - they get less. They don't complain. He's better off at a diddy club if he thinks like that. He'd probably be delighted to be in the position where he's getting pelters at ss headquarters or the stadium of puritanistic grief. McGhee's fast losing his dignity. He'll soon be comparable to a geriatric hound, straining to the point of embolysm to curl out his crapulent opinions in front of anybody that'll listen.

Commander Harris

that comment makes no sense. If he was half as good a manager as he is made out to be he'd have a successful Hearts team and then there'd be 17,000 fans willing the team on. :confused:

er why take this as read. Where and when did he say this?

Was quoted in the one of the papers not long after he turned us down.

The People's Chimp
He can say whatever the hell he likes. The well fans expect less - they get less. They don't complain. He's better off at a diddy club if he thinks like that. He'd probably be delighted to be in the position where he's getting pelters at ss headquarters or the stadium of puritanistic grief. McGhee's fast losing his dignity. He'll soon be comparable to a geriatric hound, straining to the point of embolysm to curl out his crapulent opinions in front of anybody that'll listen.

Post of the summer.

yeh we were all together in total abject feckin misery:mad::mad:

:laugh:

Have much invisible rep for that post. Brilliant.

Nucky Thompson

When have Motherwell fans all been happy clappers:cool: It wasn't that long ago they were abusing their own players and driving them out of Fir park.

When have Motherwell fans all been happy clappers:cool: It wasn't that long ago they were abusing their own players and driving them out of Fir park.

He's also obviously quite happy with the racist monkey noise gang there too...:(

Maroon Mayhem
I am kind of glad he said no now. So far.

He would have had a good season at Hearts and then been away to Celtic.

Moment of clarity my crusty hoop!

Nucky Thompson
He's also obviously quite happy with the racist monkey noise gang there too...:(
Exactly. They're all knuckle dragging Weegie throwbacks.

Rudolf's Mate

Na it's better going to Shelltic where there are 55,000 giving the team stick!!! Lets see if the wee baw bag still thinks like that in a few years time.

Never thought I'd say it but it looks like we had a lucky escape!

And happy with the Motherwell Sieg Heil'ers.

Unbelievable. GM superneds are singing Seig Heil and they're more worried about the t-shirts they were (or were not) wearing....

Jings. There's really no hope for that lot.

Dalstonjambo

Something interesting to add here, when we were sniffing round mcghee at the time, spoke to my housemate from uni, who said 'stay well away, great first season, crap after that for us, couldn't wait for him to leave'... Now I know it's only one game in, but could we see a parallel emerging here?!

Also, slightly funnier, they hated him on the terraces, and evn had a hilarious song for him 'Drinking pints of whisky, mark magoo'... Hardly glowing for 2 reasons there.

I never wanted him, he's a one season wonder with a big mouth. Good riddance

siegementality
yeh we were all together in total abject feckin misery:mad::mad:

That's pretty much how I remember it.

Mark McGhee, it has become apparent

is

Lacking in the bottle required to take the Hearts job

Rabidly infected by Oldfirmness which effects his vision

Not big enough for the Hearts job

Not good enough for the Hearts job

No longer wanted for the Hearts job (even if Csaba left tomorrow)

Thank feck he didnt get on that plane !!!

End of story.

Mhark McGhee is suddenly sounding very bitter.

I hope he enjoys the rest of his managerial life in Motherwell.

Archived