Together!

Sherlock

If you really wanted one,i'm sure if you took a plain t shirt into one of those printing shops they would be able to do it for you.

If you really wanted one,i'm sure if you took a plain t shirt into one of those printing shops they would be able to do it for you.

You're not that guy off moneysavingexpert.com are you?

I'm still waiting on my bank charges being refunded - should I increase pressure?

monkfish1979

Do you reckon they're gearing up for the addition of the word "united" to our clubs name? That would be rubbish.

siegementality
Do you reckon they're gearing up for the addition of the word "united" to our clubs name? That would be rubbish.

"United" will be our catchphrase after our next crisis, it'll soon join "Heart and Soul", "Believe" and "Together" on the catchphrase scrapheap.

Charlie-Brown
"United" will be our catchphrase after our next crisis, it'll soon join "Heart and Soul", "Believe" and "Together" on the catchphrase scrapheap.

200% cynicism & 100% negativity as expected. :rolleyes:

siegementality
200% cynicism & 100% negativity as expected. :rolleyes:

Sorry, wrong again, I've adopted the Csaba percentage therefore I am 1091%the cynicism and 27.09% the negativity, meanwhile you can 405% get to....

Charlie-Brown
Sorry, wrong again, I've adopted the Csaba percentage therefore I am 1091%the cynicism and 27.09% the negativity, meanwhile you can 405% get to....

The Office of National Statistics? :P

siegementality
They are awful! Never ever would i wear something as cringeworthy as that.

I think some people miss the irony of having to have that on a T-shirt in the first place.

Archived