Hutchison Loan

Griclesfield

Griclesfield

yeah its the street on the left if your turning right to go to asda ....... if you come up from the kwik fit on hutchison road ?!

All the openings to Hutchison were sealed off from Slateford Rd by police cars at around 2pm.

Weird goings on.

chester copperpot
:arf:

I just passed him in Carricknowe, he gave me a dirty look as I pulled out in front of him.

Does he not know who I am. :P

Commander Harris
I just passed him in Carricknowe, he gave me a dirty look as I pulled out in front of him.

Does he not know who I am. :P

maybe he does and that's why you got the dirty look! :P

chester copperpot
maybe he does and that's why you got the dirty look! :P

I've been nothing but kind to Lee, I actually think he's a player. I cannot believe he didn't spot the 2 hearts air freshener's hanging from my RVM.

Pants Shaton

From Edinburgh Evening News:

CHESSER MIX-UP

11/08/08

Mixu_Paatelainen_626916.jpg

Troubled Hibernian boss Mixu Paatelainen was arrested earlier this afternoon following a bizarre naked rampage through the streets of Gorgie. The sorry incident culminated in an armed stand-off between police and the rotund coach in Hutchison Loan, ending only when his demand to speak to Csaba Laszlo, the recently appointed Hearts manager, was met. Shortly thereafter he was detained under the mental health act and remains in custody. Local residents expressed their surprise, with one witness to the confusing events commenting, " You just don't expect to see that sort of thing. He was stark naked, covered in green body paint and just kept shouting 'Where are the goals?' and 'Take me to your Laszlo!". Speaking moments after Mixu's detention, Hibernian supremo Rod Petrie confirmed his continuing support for the besieged Finn, "He has been working under tremendous pressure. The fans of this club demand total football and we have failed to deliver the requisite flair." he continued, "I can't help but feel partly responsible and can assure Mixu that once he recovers I will free up extra funds to secure the medicine ball he has been hankering after." Continued on page 3.

Archived