Basso Go Bye Bye

Gigolo-Aunt

I know, get him out.

A bit disheartening to read about Elliot only leaving on loan, we need to rid our squad of this dross asap. Nade can bolt too as soon as he's fit, wonder if Watford are still desperate enough.

Ryan Gosling

"I feel it would be better for the club and the players if Juho, Jason and Robbie found new clubs."

:P

Dirk Diggler

The problem will be finding clubs who want these players who Hearts would be happy to see the back of.

I think in most cases these players will have to accept a wage cut if they decide to move on...............

"I feel it would be better for the club and the players if Juho, Jason and Robbie found new clubs."

Jason?

You b*****d, I thought that was a quote from the article.

Buffalo Bill

I quite liked Basso but I thought he could've done with a decent run in the team to see the best of him.

Yes he made or two errors but then how many errors did say, Larry Kingston make on Saturday?

Good luck to him in his career.

Buffalo Bill

Guest GhostHunter

"I don't go to sleep, if you go to sleep you lose a lot of possibilities. If I have a holiday maybe I can sleep, but if you sleep now you cannot have a job and I would like to keep my job. If I lose the job I have time to sleep."

:D

Jam Tarts 1874
I quite liked Basso but I thought he could've done with a decent run in the team to see the best of him.

Just like Makela perhaps? I saw lots of Basso in the reserves last season, he does not inspire confidence, seems to have difficulty with the basics and generally looked edgy. I'm glad Csaba wants nothing to do with him.

Buffalo Bill
Just like Makela perhaps?

No.

I was judging Basso only; and from what I saw of him in the first team.

Buffalo Bill

Yes he made or two errors but then how many errors did say, Larry Kingston make on Saturday?

Good luck to him in his career.

Buffalo Bill

I know what you mean about the errors but an outfield player can just about get away with it, a goalie can't. We need to move Basso on and bring in a keeper between say..27 & 32 years old with plenty experience behind him.

Buffalo Bill
I know what you mean about the errors but an outfield player can just about get away with it, a goalie can't. We need to move Basso on and bring in a keeper between say..27 & 32 years old with plenty experience behind him.

Of course, and I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not bothered that he's off: I just think the guy wasn't all that bad and might've been better had he been A. wanted and B. coached/managed properly.

It's water under the bridge as fas as I'm concerned.

Buffalo Bill

Basso was a decent keeper and one of very few keepers to keep a clean sheet V celtic at celtic park and is being slaughtered a bit harshly by fans.

But having McDonald as a back up is fine with me.

Snake Plissken

I'm glad to read that Csaba wants to bring in a keeper as quite simply Banks is not good enough, I don't think there was much between him and Basso really and I hope we get a better goalie in soon.

"I don't go to sleep, if you go to sleep you lose a lot of possibilities. If I have a holiday maybe I can sleep, but if you sleep now you cannot have a job and I would like to keep my job. If I lose the job I have time to sleep."

:D

Beat me to it, I thought that quote was brilliant. We'll need to start a list of the top 10 Csaba'isms soon. The man's like a modern day Confucius.

As for Basso...wonder what he did with the reserve player that was so naughty? Anyone hear anything about that? Presumably he slapped someone....

monkfish1979
Nade can bolt too as soon as he's fit

Couldn't disagree more. Nade showed - in very small, stroboscopic flashes - what he was capable of last season. I doubt we could sign a forward more capable of turning the opposition defence with this season's (alledged) budget. If he's fit and if he finds some enthusiasm, i reckon he'll be quality.

The Old Tolbooth
I know, get him out.

A bit disheartening to read about Elliot only leaving on loan, we need to rid our squad of this dross asap. Nade can bolt too as soon as he's fit, wonder if Watford are still desperate enough.

To be honest mate, I reckon a fit (instead of fat) Nade, would be a much better asset to Hearts than any kind of Makela could hope to be.

Archived