Nade close to a return?

Commander Harris

Commander Harris

ra fishul site:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1363125,00.html

more good words from Csaba:

"He has been training fully with the first team and enjoying it. For me you have to enjoy your work. Football is very hard work - the training is not a joke - but he must enjoy it. Then we can have a fitter player, someone who can play competitive football.

"I don't think it will be long before we see him in the team."

Given how we are struggling upfront I thikn this is highly positive, especially if Csaba can get Nade anywhere near fit and, perhaps more importantly, with the right attitude.

"He has responded well. A lot of people told me when I arrived that Christian wasn't an easy guy but I think he is a lovely person.

"He is someone who needs guided, talked to and needs people to stay behind him.

"He has been training fully with the first team and enjoying it. For me you have to enjoy your work. Football is very hard work - the training is not a joke - but he must enjoy it. Then we can have a fitter player, someone who can play competitive football.

Another sign of man management.

Great stuff.

Drylaw Hearts
ra fishul site:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1363125,00.html

more good words from Csaba:

"I don't think it will be long before we see him in the team."

If he's fit and his attitude is right then he should be in the team at Ibrox.

Swap him for Ksanavicius.

Guest JamboRobbo

Great stuff.

Agreed. If we get Nade back and fit, it will be the perfect illustration of the difference having a real manager can make.

Commander Harris

more or less what I said in my edit(great minds and all that;))

think Ksanavicius has been our only option given the striker situation but if nade's fit and in the right frame of mind he's the better option with Mole IMO. and certainly a better option than Makela from the bench.

"He has responded well. A lot of people told me when I arrived that Christian wasn't an easy guy but I think he is a lovely person.

Great stuff.

Agreed!

Everytime I here or read an interview with Csaba I am more and more impressed with him.

I really want him to be a success at Hearts .

I would keep Ksana in for the trip to Ibrox because he is exactly the type of player that the Rangers back 4 hate.If it aint working then throw Nade in 2nd half.But after sayiong all that maybe neither will start as we might see Oboua there.

Drylaw Hearts

Great stuff.

It is incredible the difference this has made.

Berra and Driver both gave Csaba as a reason for them staying at the club.

Stewart has praised him.

Nade's lost a couple of stone.

Long may this continue.

heartsfc_fan

Stewart has praised him.

Long may this continue.

shock horror ;)

I would keep Ksana in for the trip to Ibrox because he is exactly the type of player that the Rangers back 4 hate.If it aint working then throw Nade in 2nd half.But after sayiong all that maybe neither will start as we might see Oboua there.

Rangers woud hate a fit Nade too.

He does have pace and skills.

rossthejambo

have to agree with that. broadfoot and weir would certainly struggle with nade. hes got pace skill and strength and would run rings round them IMO. i fancy nade to start on saturday hopefully alongside mole because i think it would be a shame to drop him after his 2nd half performance on saturday

he was down warming up in front of me on sat he looks a lot fitter than he hs in the past i didn't relise it was him at first, hope he shows what he can do starting with a goal on sat

kissthebadge

One of our best players the day we beat them 4-2 at Tynie. Weir and Cuellar had a mare that day. Weir especially, couldn't handle Nade bouncing him about the place & regularly lost the rag with the ref (obviously not enough to merit a booking of course!).

If fit, should play.

"He is someone who needs guided, talked to and needs people to stay behind him."

Maybe we could try this as well !!!

He certainly deserved abuse for his attitude last season but in the spirit of the weekend and the feel good factor, let's call it a new start. I didn't even recognise him on the bench at first - his whole body shape seems to have changed from last season.

Hopefully we'll see the player that I'm convinced was in there all along.

scots civil war

looks like he has lost loads of weight bigtime

get him on for saturday to hold the ball up top

if we can see something like that dribble he did in the cup semi against the huns last season,this sat,then its looking good for chances being created.

he ****ing waltzed past the whole lot of em until he spotted somebod munchin on a burger beyond the byeline............

beating the cavemen at greyskull is perfectly achievable

power to the csaba

Billy the Jambo

When i saw the players warming up on Saturday before the game i couldnt believe how much weight Nade has lost.If that makes him a better player i am all for it .He was a fat lazy barsteward last season i hope he doen,t return to his old ways

Jambof3tornado

Reserve team play Motherwell tommorow so maybe he will play there. Maybe even get a wee autograph of Obua if he is in the country,or perhaps Tullberg.:dribble:

When i saw the players warming up on Saturday before the game i couldnt believe how much weight Nade has lost.If that makes him a better player i am all for it .He was a fat lazy barsteward last season i hope he doen,t return to his old ways

I was wondering who the hell he was at first!

Jambof3tornado

He hasnt lost weight,he just got a bigger pair of shorts!!!:rolleyes:

jamboinglasgow

Stewart has praised him.

Long may this continue.

call me crazy if you want but might it of been a wrong descision to get rid of Pinigol. If Csaba is getting one of the most lazy and workshy players I have seen at tyne training hard, losing weight and getting ready to shine then what would he have done with pinilla?

Also I think the attitude of getting behind a player may also work wonders for Copil. man-management is a wonderful thing and it is incrediable to think we didn't have this last season.

Guest JamboRobbo

Also I think the attitude of getting behind a player may also work wonders for Copil. man-management is a wonderful thing and it is incrediable to think we didn't have this last season.

For me, it's a lot more incredible to think that so many people on here started off last season defending the way our club was being run, and suggesting we give the system a chance etc etc.

It was obvious then what was needed, and I could never (and still can't) understand why some were willing to settle for less. The improvements we're now seeing, were inevitable as soon as we did what was required (appoint a maanger, let him manage).

The same goes for players coming in (or not) right now. We need certain positions improved. CH, strikers, goalie. Failure to make those signings, will inevitably lead to us coming up short later in the season.

That is not a criticism. It's the reality of the situation.

Stage 1 was appointing the manager and letting him manage. We appear to be doing that.

Stage 2, is allowing him to sign the quality that we need, so that we can do well this season. Jury is still out on that front, but time is fast running out.

Nade was sitting just along from us for the Hull game and we almost didn't recognise him at first, he's half the man he used to be.

Given the potential we saw from him before he was fit, it's quite exciting to imagine what sort of player Csaba might turn him into over the coming weeks. I'm really looking forward to seeing a fit Nade in the team.

We should never have got rid of Pinilla, Hearts spent loads of time and money getting him fit and sorting his head out. He even said he was looking forward to the new season as he wanted to show the fans and management some loyalty for what they did for him. What a waste!! Anyone know if he's found a club yet, if not, see if he's available, even if it's only a short term contract, sign him up again and lets see how he gets on.

Drylaw Hearts
We should never have got rid of Pinilla, Hearts spent loads of time and money getting him fit and sorting his head out. He even said he was looking forward to the new season as he wanted to show the fans and management some loyalty for what they did for him. What a waste!! Anyone know if he's found a club yet, if not, see if he's available, even if it's only a short term contract, sign him up again and lets see how he gets on.

He's found a new Club.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=d3QkIgfWIdA&feature=related

For me, it's a lot more incredible to think that so many people on here started off last season defending the way our club was being run, and suggesting we give the system a chance etc etc.

It was obvious then what was needed, and I could never (and still can't) understand why some were willing to settle for less. The improvements we're now seeing, were inevitable as soon as we did what was required (appoint a maanger, let him manage).

The same goes for players coming in (or not) right now. We need certain positions improved. CH, strikers, goalie. Failure to make those signings, will inevitably lead to us coming up short later in the season.

That is not a criticism. It's the reality of the situation.

Stage 1 was appointing the manager and letting him manage. We appear to be doing that.

Stage 2, is allowing him to sign the quality that we need, so that we can do well this season. Jury is still out on that front, but time is fast running out.

Yes, the post we've all been waiting for - I told you so. I was right all along - look how clever I am. If everybody moaned and complained as much as you they would eventually get something right.

What you wanted was a manager and first off you would have got McGhee who has neither Csaba's work ethic nor man management skills IMO. I don't know if Weiss, Rober, Butcher, Thorardson, Uncle Tom Cobley and all, would have either. I think by accident or design we (appear to) have landed lucky.

Next you go on about letting him manage which I presume means without your arch enemy's input. Well CL has said on many occasions that the owner and his technical team WILL have an input and WILL be consulted which is the right way to go about things not like a "British" manager would. Has the word "autonomy" now been lost to the English language or do you just choose to ignore what's been said?

Lastly you rabbit on about the quality we need and most will agree. Instead of highlighting problems, maybe you could front up some solutions to questions like "who is it you want?", "how much will they cost?" and "where will we get the money?" I don't want to hear from you prattling on later in the season of how we have misspent our money and the mess Romanov has created by buying players when maybe we could not afford to.

Incidentally I share in the new era feeling but it's early days yet and it would be unwise to get ahead of ourselves. We have won only one competitive game. The good thing is that Frail is not the manager and you said he would be.

Guest JamboRobbo
Yes, the post we've all been waiting for - I told you so. I was right all along - look how clever I am. If everybody moaned and complained as much as you they would eventually get something right.

Yet according to you, I only ever talk about 1 subject. So by your count, one out of one correct is not a bad record IMO.

To be honest, it wasn't a look how clever I am post. Cause there was no need to be clever to see we needed to appoint a manager and let him manage.

It was more of a "look how stupid all the people were to argue that we DIDN'T need a manager". And I'm pretty sure you were one of those who argued that very point.

jamboinglasgow
Nade was sitting just along from us for the Hull game and we almost didn't recognise him at first, he's half the man he used to be.

Given the potential we saw from him before he was fit, it's quite exciting to imagine what sort of player Csaba might turn him into over the coming weeks. I'm really looking forward to seeing a fit Nade in the team.

When he was younger he was seen as a potentialy amazing player for france but his fitness has always hampered him, if made and kept fit Nade could be an awesome player. When you lose weight your muscles remain the same (provided you keep the weight training up) and it means that more power to move less mass. A powerful and fit individual.

Yet according to you, I only ever talk about 1 subject. So by your count, one out of one correct is not a bad record IMO.

To be honest, it wasn't a look how clever I am post. Cause there was no need to be clever to see we needed to appoint a manager and let him manage.

It was more of a "look how stupid all the people were to argue that we DIDN'T need a manager". And I'm pretty sure you were one of those who argued that very point.

:clap: JamboAl JKB's very own happy clappy leader.

What you wanted was a manager and first off you would have got McGhee who has neither Csaba's work ethic nor man management skills IMO. I don't know if Weiss, Rober, Butcher, Thorardson, Uncle Tom Cobley and all, would have either. I think by accident or design we (appear to) have landed lucky.

Next you go on about letting him manage which I presume means without your arch enemy's input. Well CL has said on many occasions that the owner and his technical team WILL have an input and WILL be consulted which is the right way to go about things not like a "British" manager would. Has the word "autonomy" now been lost to the English language or do you just choose to ignore what's been said?

Lastly you rabbit on about the quality we need and most will agree. Instead of highlighting problems, maybe you could front up some solutions to questions like "who is it you want?", "how much will they cost?" and "where will we get the money?" I don't want to hear from you prattling on later in the season of how we have misspent our money and the mess Romanov has created by buying players when maybe we could not afford to.

Incidentally I share in the new era feeling but it's early days yet and it would be unwise to get ahead of ourselves. We have won only one competitive game. The good thing is that Frail is not the manager and you said he would be.

Strip out the personalities and positions of people on this board JamboAl and its simple

We were a shambles for 2 years. Romanov allowed, if not nurtured this shambles.

It looks as though this is now being sorted out.

There is a strong chance that the mass of people proclaiming Hearts to be a shambles helped move this along. Equally the people that stayed true through renewals of season tickets early doors this summer probably helped Romanov realise that it was still worth trying to sort the club out.

I think every voice at Hearts - both for and against - has helped us reach this current oasis of normality. So we shouldnt get tied in knots over old fall outs and arguments etc

Whatever way you look at it though it was luck that we landed with Csaba.

Vlad just needs to make sure he tries to keep him now. Vlad got lucky once and ruined it, he cant afford to ruin it again

My argument is/was/always will be that is the person/people in position that matter not whether it is a single manager/committee/owner or whatever. Only people with blinkers think that way and you sure fit the bill.

As I said, whether by accident or design, we now appear to have the right man working hand in hand (not autonomously) with his technical team and owner and even if it is early days I am very optimistic. On that note I shall exit the points scoring contest and look forward positively to the rest of the season. Hope you can do so too.

Guest JamboRobbo
My argument is/was/always will be that is the person/people in position that matter not whether it is a single manager/committee/owner or whatever. Only people with blinkers think that way and you sure fit the bill.

If seeing that we needed to appoint a manager and let him manage, and being willing to say so regardless of the abuse that was thrown my way for saying it means "my view is blinkered", I plead guilty as charged.

jamboinglasgow
If seeing that we needed to appoint a manager and let him manage, and being willing to say so regardless of the abuse that was thrown my way for saying it means "my view is blinkered", I plead guilty as charged.

cant we all just get along?

139315577_9da8ef2810.jpg

even these two have managed it;)

sandyseymour

tend to agree with Ksana starting 'cos he's a wee pest who, when in the mood, can get under the feet of the Huns defence :)

When he was younger he was seen as a potentialy amazing player for france but his fitness has always hampered him, if made and kept fit Nade could be an awesome player. When you lose weight your muscles remain the same (provided you keep the weight training up) and it means that more power to move less mass. A powerful and fit individual.

Exactly. The problem was never his ability, we've all seen that he can play. I'm more excited about his potential than I am about any other player we have, I honestly think we might have a cracker on our hands. Fingers crossed, anyway.

If Nade gets himself fit he'll be a very very good player to have... his touch and strength will cause many a problem in the SPL.

Archived