CIS Cup Draw @ 2pm

Cliffundo

Airdrie sounds good to me.

The note about extra time/penalties....is that right the way through the tournament? No replays? If so, much more sensible.

Goldstone Wonder

Have I missed something? I thought the draw was last week and we got Morton with the Hobos going to Cowden. Did I dream this?

Have I missed something? I thought the draw was last week and we got Morton with the Hobos going to Cowden. Did I dream this?

Yes. But you may still be dreaming now. ;)

ArmiyaRomanova

That's what I thought too....

Not the worst tie by any stretch of the imagination - still a potential for an upset though, here's hoping we go about things properly!

Airdrie sounds good to me.

The note about extra time/penalties....is that right the way through the tournament? No replays? If so, much more sensible.

There haven't been replays in the league cup for as long as I can remember (24 years). Are you thinking of the Scottish Cup?

Come on mate, waken up!!!

Tina not sure whether to go for ST.

Romanov Stole My Pension
Is there a reason why you are moving over there? :confused: not exactly a "nice" area!

Close enough to uni, not too expensive, nice flat, near to firhill incase the hearts get them in the cups:)

Archived