CIS Cup Draw @ 2pm

Cliffundo

The Old Tolbooth

I dont think we can draw them yet as this cup is seeded to get the big teams to the latter stages. Would have been nice with a home tie against them though.

Hope we get to pump the hobos. :107years:

The draw is seeded as it has been for the last 25 years, so we can't pump the hobos until the quarter finals or later.

Smoked-Glass
The draw is seeded as it has been for the last 25 years, so we can't pump the hobos until the quarter finals or later.

Hibs won't make it to the quarters.

Just with the hubs being a wee team I thought we could have had the privilage ;)

Jambof3tornado
Home tie against Annan ;)

hahaa I had similar thoughts,then wondered if there was anyone easier to beat(other than the hubz)

last rounds results no one will would really wont but a home draw is the main thing and worrie about it from there

Arbroath 3-2 Stirling

Ayr 2-1 Berwick

East Fife 0-3 Brechin

East Stirling 1-2 Livingston

Albion 0-0 Raith

Raith win 4-3 on penalties

Alloa 2-0 Elgin

Clyde 4-1 Queens Park

Dumbarton 1-1 Annan Athletic

Dumbarton win 5-4 on penalties

Montrose 0-2 Cowdenbeath

Partick 4-3 Forfar

Peterhead 0-2 Dunfermline

Ross County 2-3 Airdrie Utd

Stenhousemuir 1-5 St Johnstone

Stranraer 3-6 Morton

The Old Tolbooth
Home tie against Annan ;)

Annan would be a really tough draw, they humped the Blue Brazil 4-1, who in turn humped the real Brazil 2-0, we could be in bother with that draw :rolleyes:

Romanov Stole My Pension
Dumbarton or Partick away please!

I agree. I'm moving into Maryhill very soon so partick would be ideal:)

would love a random away trip. home ties in the early rounds of any cup comp are boring for me. ayr, brechin, st johnstone. why not. :)

Annan would be a really tough draw, they humped the Blue Brazil 4-1, who in turn humped the real Brazil 2-0, we could be in bother with that draw :rolleyes:

no nee to worry annan where put out in the last round

heartsfc_fan
I agree. I'm moving into Maryhill very soon so partick would be ideal:)

Is there a reason why you are moving over there? :confused: not exactly a "nice" area!

has any one got any idea how much he tickets will be it we get a home tie, since cis is not part of the cup top up his year, i have emailed the club a few weeks ago about this but had nothing back :mad:

has any one got any idea how much he tickets will be it we get a home tie, since cis is not part of the cup top up his year, i have emailed the club a few weeks ago about this but had nothing back :mad:

I suppose it will depend who we get. If i rememeber correctly we played stirling albion away last seaon and the tickets were in the region of a tenner. cant remember how much exactly. nice cheap tickets for being a student anyway :)

Work just doon stairs from where draw is taking place so going to pop up and watch it at 2pm.

I'll take an away tie to a lower league club, preferably a ground I've not been too yet.

My mate plays for Cowden, he said they should have had Annan buried at half time and they underestimated them big time. Said they'll struggle soon enough.

Work just doon stairs from where draw is taking place so going to pop up and watch it at 2pm.

I'll take an away tie to a lower league club, preferably a ground I've not been too yet.

where is it taking place?

wheatfield to sheffield
Hope we get to pump the hobos.

I dont think we can draw them yet as this cup is seeded to get the big teams to the latter stages

In what sense are the greenandwhite*hite in any way a big team?

Ryan Gosling

Seeded

Aberdeen, Dundee United, Hibernian, Falkirk, Heart of Midlothian, Inverness Caledonian Thistle, St. Mirren, Kilmarnock, Hamilton Academical, Dundee, St. Johnstone, Dunfermline Athletic.

Unseeded

Partick Thistle, Livingston, Morton, Clyde, Airdrie United, Raith Rovers, Alloa Athletic, Brechin City, Ayr United, Cowdenbeath, Arbroath and Dumbarton.

Seeded

Aberdeen, Dundee United, Hibernian, Falkirk, Heart of Midlothian, Inverness Caledonian Thistle, St. Mirren, Kilmarnock, Hamilton Academical, Dundee, St. Johnstone, Dunfermline Athletic.

Unseeded

Partick Thistle, Livingston, Morton, Clyde, Airdrie United, Raith Rovers, Alloa Athletic, Brechin City, Ayr United, Cowdenbeath, Arbroath and Dumbarton.

Who beat the bigot brothers?

Nucky Thompson
Who beat the bigot brothers?
Them, Motherwell and QOS get a bye because of Europe:cool: The huns should now be put in the draw as they are no longer in Europe:)

chester copperpot

Partick Thistle, Livingston, Morton, Clyde, Airdrie United, Raith Rovers, Alloa Athletic, Brechin City, Ayr United, Cowdenbeath, Arbroath and Dumbarton

any of these tie's are great for me to get to if we draw them away, but please please make it Clyde at Broadwood, as its just 5 mins from ma house.

Be warned if we do draw Clyde, the boozers there are few and far between, and they're also rank.

you keeping us updated knoxy?? or can i find it online anywhere?

Seeded

Unseeded

With it being a CIS Cup draw, i would not be surprised if we drew one of the highlighted teams.;)

Them, Motherwell and QOS get a bye because of Europe:cool: The huns should now be put in the draw as they are no longer in Europe:)

Damnit, don't you listen? He clearly told you to ignore him, people just don't listen on kickback :P

Hearts Heritage

Since we last won it our record in the League Cup has been 'honking', 1 Final in 46 years, even losing to Hibs in the QFs.

chester copperpot
Home to Airdrie. Take that.

Rest of the tie's please.

Fairly happy with Airdrie at home. :)

Hope we get to pump the hobos. :107years:

The draw for the Second Round of The Co-operative Insurance Cup took place today at The Signet Library, Edinburgh.

The draw is as follows:-

1. ST. MIRREN -v- DUMBARTON

2. LIVINGSTON -v- ST. JOHNSTONE

3. DUNDEE -v- PARTICK THISTLE

4. AYR UNITED -v- ABERDEEN

5. HIBERNIAN -v- MORTON

6. ARBROATH -v- INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE

7. HAMILTON ACADEMICAL -v- CLYDE

8. COWDENBEATH -v- DUNDEE UNITED

9. HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN -v- AIRDRIE UNITED

10. RAITH ROVERS -v- FALKIRK

11. DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC -v- ALLOA ATHLETIC

12. BRECHIN CITY -v- KILMARNOCK

Dates for ties.

Second Round:- Tuesday 26th or Wednesday 27th August, 2008

Third Round:- Tuesday 23rd or Wednesday 24th September, 2008

Fourth Round:- Tuesday 28th or Wednesday 29th October, 2008

Semi-Finals:- Tuesday 27th or Wednesday 28th January, 2009

Final :- Sunday 15th March, 2009

In the event of a draw after normal time, extra time of 30 minutes (i.e. 15 minutes each way) will take place and thereafter, if necessary, Kicks from the Penalty Mark will be taken in accordance with the Rules laid down by the International Football Association Board.

Archived