Add your Thanks/Congratulations...

Meadows

We can be a moaning faced bunch on here:rolleyes: BUT, i think we should say a collective Well Done to the ground staff for the condition of the pitch yesterday!!

I expected after the rain we've had to be playing on a mudbath and was pleasantly surprised to see a pitch akin to a bowling green.

Well Done to all concerned!!

Dougie Masterton
We can be a moaning faced bunch on here:rolleyes: BUT, i think we should say a collective Well Done to the ground staff for the condition of the pitch yesterday!!

I expected after the rain we've had to be playing on a mudbath and was pleasantly surprised to see a pitch akin to a bowling green.

Your not hiring out the lawn mowers are you?:P

Billy Bigtime

Yes indeed, an amazing feat with only three months to prepare the ground for this game!

Yes indeed, an amazing feat with only three months to prepare the ground for this game!

I honestly think it looked great, Edinburgh has had about a decade of rain in a week.Imagine Fir Park,Ibrox or Celtic Park with that amount of rain.

Credit where credit due methinks..

Dirk Diggler

Tynecastle has always had a great drainage system.......

Credit who, what?

Groundsmen for doing their job?

Pah.

I do my job well 6 days a week also.

jamboinglasgow
Tynecastle has always had a great drainage system.......

Credit who, what?

Groundsmen for doing their job?

Pah.

I do my job well 6 days a week also.

congratulations on doing your job Johnny Fingers :D

Dirk Diggler
congratulations on doing your job Johnny Fingers :D

Why thank you.

Although one thing....

You could have started a new thread.

:sad:

:D

jamboinglasgow
Why thank you.

Although one thing....

where are my manners, I am forgetting my kickback etique, if your are posting something on a similar subject, post a new thread as people will want this slightly different angle on its own.;)

Commander Harris
Why thank you.

Although one thing....

do you work in football JF, just wondering if I should start it in the Terrace or the Shed? :D

Dirk Diggler
do you work in football JF, just wondering if I should start it in the Terrace or the Shed? :D

Yes, yes I do.

I'm surprised you have to ask to be honest.

The Terrace will suffice.

;)

jamboinglasgow

wow Commander Harris has just turned into me:p

Commander Harris
wow Commander Harris has just turned into me:p

who said that?! :confused:

maybe I wanted to thank him too! :P

I was thinking that too

I did not see even the slightest slip from a player

No idea how they did it as the rain was very heavy for 3 days solid

Robbos Right Peg

I understand that the groundstaff used a special fertiliser a couple of weeks ago. Maybe explains the great condition of the pitch.......... especially behind each goal and down each wing;)

CornhillHearts

Out in Tenerife have not seen a spot of rain for 10 days, anyway Meadows must be trying to get customers in his boozer methinks.

I understand that the groundstaff used a special fertiliser a couple of weeks ago. Maybe explains the great condition of the pitch.......... especially behind each goal and down each wing;)

Have you tasted yon new fertilizer??:rolleyes:

Out in Tenerife have not seen a spot of rain for 10 days, anyway Meadows must be trying to get customers in his boozer methinks.

You could have put directions for everyone big man;)

Archived