why do people go on hibs.net?

200milesfromgorgie

Stopped Posting there when they altered Hearts Fans Avatar and Signature.

Could put up with some abuse and them talking complete pash all the time but that was a step too far.

Mind you if things keep going the way they are might go on and get myself barred for old times sake:)

MacDonald Jardine
i can't understand the posts on here about posts on hibs.net.

why bother? are you a secret hibby?

pretty sad.

It's car crash syndrome.

It's also hilariously funny a lot of the time.

Ghetto tourism. A bit like the need some people have to see the favelas when they're in Rio. See how the other half lives.

its just nosiness. but now its fun watching them self destruct.

for a long time they've shoved our finances and our management situation down our throats,now its fun watching them scream about the same things of themselves.:)

image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13257&dateline=1217772717

shaun.lawson

To make new friends. :)

:peek_by_Andrin:

Oh, and also to check that the magnificent :banghead2: smiley is being put to proper use!

MacDonald Jardine
To make new friends. :)

:peek_by_Andrin:

Oh, and also to check that the magnificent :banghead2: smiley is being put to proper use!

I'm actually surprised you still post there.

Having read a few of your posts the sensible replies are vastly outnumbered by the usual "Yam fud" nonsense.

shaun.lawson
I'm actually surprised you still post there.

Having read a few of your posts the sensible replies are vastly outnumbered by the usual "Yam fud" nonsense.

They were a while back - but I think I've been, um, accepted now.

Griclesfield

i go on it when im having a horrific day .. i simply log on to weareahorrifcexcuseforateam.net and it puts a smile on my face to see all of them calling for the board to be removed etc .....

makes a change ....

I asked what the crowd was at last seasons friendly (middelsbrough) and was shot down in flames and given all the yam fud treatment,,,after saying that i live in Western Australia and my son asked me a simple question(attendance) i have avoided enquiring about anything Hibs relaited,

As it's hard to get info here and i rely on websites it ****es me of that that every(so called supporter)seems to have his own agenda and even the simplest question is regarded as a wind up.

But then again i made the mistake of thinking that Kickback was more than just a forum for the average chip on the shoulder type.

It's good to talk,but sometimes it's hard to listen!!!:)

I try and avoid contact with those *******s whenever possible but like listening to them hurting.

Reading flumps.net allows me to achieve both those things.

FTH.

I never post there but it's a great read when they are dire (which is most of the time)

It always make me laugh

Doctor FinnBarr

I only go there when someone posts a link, so much easier letting someone else hunt out the funnier stuff.

:107years:

Archived