the manager can talk

KilbrideJambo

KilbrideJambo

3 Minutes 23 seconds on BBC and the poor sod interviewing gets in 2 questions then gives up! Very early days but he is delivering on and off the park.

Do you know where hell is

"poor sod interviewing " was only stopped from asking the usual **** questions by csaba and that can only be a good thing. The guys personality and passion is infectious and i hope he can do all that he says he can.

rudi must stay
3 Minutes 23 seconds on BBC and the poor sod interviewing gets in 2 questions then gives up! Very early days but he is delivering on and off the park.

yup, his interviews are well worth listening to. Yesterday in the press conference he answered his own questions :P

KilbrideJambo

we need a positive media weapon after recent times and he seems to be able to bring an engaging message for the Hearts cause.

I love Czaba's infectious enthusiasm and passion for football, and Hearts in particular. I could listen to his "interviews" all day. Czaba's the Man.

I love Czaba's infectious enthusiasm and passion for football, and Hearts in particular. I could listen to his "interviews" all day. Czaba's the Man.

I just love him full stop!!! scared to sing his name though in case Vlad takes the huff and sacks him

John Gentleman

He could talk under 6" of wet cement!! Great entertainment, mind.

yup, his interviews are well worth listening to. Yesterday in the press conference he answered his own questions :P

and Vlad had tried to get rid of the media

now we know why

Archived