SPL Highlights

chuck677

rudi must stay
What channel are they on Tonight?

not on tonight, unless you have Setanta. They're on BBC on Monday at 10.35..

I've got Sky Sports and Setanta. Why do I even bother paying for these? :confused:

The only thing I've been ableto watch was the Rangers game :(

Deans Jambo

Setanta will most likely show the goals from todays games during the build up to the Smeltic v St.Mingin game tomorrow. Programme starts at 11:30.

Broxburn_Jambo
I've got Sky Sports and Setanta. Why do I even bother paying for these? :confused:

Good shout, can't believe they weren't on Setanta tonight.

I chucked Sky sports last summer as I objected to paying for large sums of TV fees going to English football. At least with Setanta I can see every Hearts goal within a couple of days.

Do The Dance
I chucked Sky sports last summer as I objected to paying for large sums of TV fees going to English football. At least with Setanta I can see every Hearts goal within a couple of days.

Shame the picture is s***e.

Goals were on this morning at 11.30. Full SPL on Setanta at 7pm today.

As a side note,has Frank Macavennie had botox in his lips. Looks like hes sooking a ploom.:confused:

Goals were on this morning at 11.30. Full SPL on Setanta at 7pm today.

As a side note,has Frank Macavennie had botox in his lips. Looks like hes sooking a ploom.:confused:

Looked more like detox to me. :rolleyes:

Hearts of Vladland
The goals will be on the BBC website tomorrow after 6.00pm.

Was going to ask then noticed your post thanks. :)

Makela's touch was even worse than I remember it. Only good thing he did all game was not touch Mikey's pinpoint pass.

Snake Plissken

Just watched the highlights...

I said earlier that Banks should have done much better with the second goal and after watching again I stand by that - awful, awful touch from Makela but sometimes as a keeper you have to bail your team out and Banks failed to do that. New keeper is a must.

But on the positive side...

What a thunderbolt of a goal from Miko and Stewart did really well in the build up. Encouraging viewing.

BobbyJenkins

Fakin hell!! Jum Delahunt actually visiblty sighed when announcing how well hearts at done.

Hes a total knobhead.

Watching the third goal again, Stewart did well to control and maintain possession after Banks punt, then beat a couple players before releasing Miko. A forward running central midfielder for Hearts........we can only hope.

Ryan Gosling
Just watched the highlights...

I said earlier that Banks should have done much better with the second goal and after watching again I stand by that - awful, awful touch from Makela but sometimes as a keeper you have to bail your team out and Banks failed to do that. New keeper is a must.

But on the positive side...

What a thunderbolt of a goal from Miko and Stewart did really well in the build up. Encouraging viewing.

But it was deflected.

Ogi fae Gorgie

Frank McIffany.....what a joke.... this brings this west coast progamme even further down, slurring words, racist remarks about the pronounciation of some of our players and keeps touching his nose? Coke heid tw*t.

As much as Thomson and Zaliukas are to blame for losing Hughes at the first goal, Berra and Wallace have to have a look at themselves for losing the forwards rushing in.

Dirk Diggler
But it was deflected.

Zaliukas also was partly to blame.

I cant fault Banks for either goal tbh.

As much as Thomson and Zaliukas are to blame for losing Hughes at the first goal, Berra and Wallace have to have a look at themselves for losing the forwards rushing in.

Kingston stops running and lets Hughes go for their 1st goal.

Zaliukas is left in a difficult situation because if he sticks his leg out Hughes is going down for a penalty.

maroonlegions

good to see miko getting the winner and when he kissed the badge in front of the fans after he scored was a good sight too, good on the boy.:)

Dirk Diggler

Zaliukas is left in a difficult situation because if he sticks his leg out Hughes is going down for a penalty.

Agreed.

That's the way I seen it also.

I agree, I thought that when I saw the pictures on London Hearts and then the replays just confirmed it

Berra had a good yard on Clarkson when Hughes hit the touchline, all he had to do was rush at Hughes and cut out the angles so Hughes wouldn't be able to zip it along the 6 yd box

Banks was faultless for both goals, the 2nd was going just wide until it hit Berra, I don't want to appear like I'm slating him as he's a good player and by far the best centre half at the club but it's something that happens quite often with him. A ball is hit from distance and his positioning isn't great so if it hits him it spins away and leaves the keeper no chance instead of deflecting clear. AEK and a game against Rangers at Tynie are two that spring immediately to mind straight away

I agree, I thought that when I saw the pictures on London Hearts and then the replays just confirmed it

Berra had a good yard on Clarkson when Hughes hit the touchline, all he had to do was rush at Hughes and cut out the angles so Hughes wouldn't be able to zip it along the 6 yd box

Berra was in front of Clarkson and he can't see what is happening behind him. It was up to Wallace to make sure he gets to the ball before Clarkson.

They were ment to be on setanta 1 at 10pm, but there showing the charity sheild reply instead now:mad:, and its UFC on setanta 2..

Unless its on at 11, which I hope it is..

The Real Maroonblood
Frank McIffany.....what a joke.... this brings this west coast progamme even further down, slurring words, racist remarks about the pronounciation of some of our players and keeps touching his nose? Coke heid tw*t.

I don't think he is that bad.

Where's the birds?

They were ment to be on setanta 1 at 10pm, but there showing the charity sheild reply instead now:mad:, and its UFC on setanta 2..

Yeah, I thought that too. Turned on Setanta at 10pm for the Full SPL and its bl00dy Man Utd v Portsmouth again! :mad:

Drylaw Hearts

Agreed.

That's the way I seen it also.

Kingston was ball watching again and then Thomson also switched off.

Zaliukas hesitates but if he'd just kept going he would have made it to the ball before Hughes.

All 3 need to take a look at there part in what was a sloppy goal.

Poor defending all round.

I was looking forward to these highlights as well. VM have got their schedule wrong no doubt.

Dirk Diggler
Kingston was ball watching again and then Thomson also switched off.

Zaliukas hesitates but if he'd just kept going he would have made it to the ball before Hughes.

All 3 need to take a look at there part in what was a sloppy goal.

Poor defending all round.

:)

I blame the guy in Section T who gave the ball to the Motherwell player far too quickly.

Drylaw Hearts
:)

I blame the guy in Section T who gave the ball to the Motherwell player far too quickly.

Ban him.

Archived