Nade in the squad surprised me a little

jackjambo22

jackjambo22

Dont cane me, it was Nade at HT :wacko:

Thought he was at least a few weeks away :rolleyes:

Anyway has to be a better option than Makela who has done nout to endear himself :)

fth

Jam Tarts 1874

Anyway has to be a better option than Makela who has done nout to endear himself :)

fth

Csaba maybe just wants to keep him involved, Nade seems the type that needs the arm around the shoulder treatment.

fth

after juho's "performance today ( mo'well MoM!) ............I'll not slag Nade again!

The new stream-lined Nade, def seems to have slimmed down. I hope his attitude and work rate have improved. Perhaps Csaba will be able to better performances out of him

portobellojambo1

fth

The young lad next to me turned to me at HT and asked when Nade had been drafted into the squad. My reply was along the lines of he is injured not sure when he will be back. He then said, no there he is there. I then said to him "that cannot be Nade, Nade is about twice that size".

But Nade it was, and give him his due he appears to have lost a s h i t load of weight, which will hopefully help his perfomance level.

fth

It is Csaba's way of rewarding him for working hard in training all week.

I would not be surprised if we get an appearance from him next week at Ibrox possibly from the bench if he continues the good work.

He certainly looked a lot slimmer today I thought.

Archived