A new Jambo

gadgey55

The Mrs had a lovely wee laddie this morning at 01:45. We're calling him Sam. He's my 4th and final bairn. Welcome Sam. :)

BTW, still made it to the game today! ;)

davemclaren
The Mrs had a lovely wee laddie this morning at 01:45. We're calling him Sam. He's my 4th and final bairn. Welcome Sam. :)

Congrats to you and the Mrs. How old is your eldest? :)

Guest jambomickey

congrats mate to you and your family! it's me that spoke to you at full time today on way out of ground! although i'm a supposed hobo

Congrats to you and the Mrs. How old is your eldest? :)

Cheers Dave. Abbie is 13. Almost old enough to babysit! :D

kirstyhearts

Congratulations mate. Cam went to his first real match today at 10 months and loved every second of it. Babies are ace. xx

Toxteth O'Grady

Congratultions Gadgey (and Mrs Gadgey), it's always good to hear of the arrival of a new Jambo.

Respect to you for making it to the game too.

Are you sure it's yours?

I heard she had a thing for the Postie:)

The Old Tolbooth

Just noticed this thread mate, congratulations to both you and Tracey, and well done on making the game today ;)

All the best bud

Are you not pushing on a bit Stu? I'm thinking, 4 kids, at your age, your just trying to ensure at least one of them does well so they can see you well in a couple of years when you are chasing yer coffin.;) Enjoy your sleep.

Congrats.

Congratulations from myself, Toggie88 and our mate Steve, who has nothing whatsoever to do with KB but is sitting in the same room.

Congrats. mate, but please confirm you have read the thread about the snip before you make statements about this being your final baby. ;)

Congrats to Mr&Mrs G:cheer1::band:

Everybody loves Baz

Been asked to pass on our congrats from Amy & myself Gadgey, all the best.:)

Well played Gadgey. We have 7 weeks until due date, so am making the most of getting some sleep.

Congrats.

Congratulations Gadgey between you and scotty you will have your own team soon. ;)

Cheers Billy. Thanks all for the nice messages.

Me and Scottymac will have 9 bairns between our families come November. It seems just like yesterday Scott and I, aged 18, were in Tenerife seekin our Crewe Toll....

Me and Scottymac will have 9 bairns between our families come November. It seems just like yesterday Scott and I, aged 18, were in Tenerife seekin our Crewe Toll....

Excepts in reality, it was a long long time ago;).

Been noticing lately that you haven't been posting much, mabye in a few years I will bump into you at another Scottish Cup final and take a picture with your knew kid:cool:.

Excepts in reality, it was a long long time ago;).

Been noticing lately that you haven't been posting much, mabye in a few years I will bump into you at another Scottish Cup final and take a picture with your knew kid:cool:.

No been postin all that much, as recently most of the topics have been a pile of pish. Plus I have moved house and sky STILL havnae sent in my modem for the net yet. Bring back Virgin. All is forgiven!

No been postin all that much, as recently most of the topics have been a pile of pish. Plus I have moved house and sky STILL havnae sent in my modem for the net yet. Bring back Virgin. All is forgiven!

Are you still working at Costco? You'll need 3 jobs now. ;)

Cause it was only yesterday.................maybe I'm getting old.

Brilliant mate - good on you

All the best to the wee one :)

Sam was a name I had thought of when pregnant but it doesnt quite work with my surname as others pointed out at the time :eek: Jam would have been good except my ex hubby hates Hearts hehe

Sam was a name I had thought of when pregnant but it doesnt quite work with my surname as others pointed out at the time :eek: Jam would have been good except my ex hubby hates Hearts hehe

What about constrictor?:cool:

Archived