Communication

moxy

Not had much time to go over the events of the pre-season, both the games and the media reports. Today however, I made sure the day was set aside just for the pre-match, game, the post match, etc. BTW I live overseas so find it hard to get involved with the events back home, especially as there is no real supporters club here.

First time listening to Csaba and have to say I'm delighted with the way he comes across. I've obviously read some of his statements in the online newspapers, etc. But from the interviews today I've seen he likes to to talk (at times a bit to much!), but what I heard is a manage that can communicate with the players, the media and hopefully the owner. He seems to have a passion for Hearts already, which is very refreshing.

Although I said he might go on a bit, perhaps detracting from his initial point, I am much happier hearing that than what has been given at some of the press conferences of ole. Days when the manager was rolled out and was either not cabable, or to afraid, or not interested in answering questions given to them.

I was a bit gutted when McGhee walked away, but I think that was down to us losing another (potential) manager rather than losing out on him. I think we have definitely landed on or feet with Csaba and, although results won't always go our way, I am happy we have him as a manager, and a Jambo.

Archived