"We dont talk, we also walk"

No Nonsense

Csaba's class. As for McGhee, just listened to his interview. Apparently it was only close because we were gifted two goals. :wacko: They had most of the possession in our final two thirds :wacko: and the game was there for them to win :wacko: maybe at 2-2 before Miko scored!

Bad loser, how sad.

Guest jambomickey
Csaba's class. As for McGhee, just listened to his interview. Apparently it was only close because we were gifted two goals. :wacko: They had most of the possession in our final two thirds :wacko: and the game was there for them to win :wacko: maybe at 2-2 before Miko scored!

Bad loser, how sad.

could have done with your physio today! when miko scored i twisted my ankle a beauty, it's swolen and really sore

Dirk Diggler
could have done with your physio today! when miko scored i twisted my ankle a beauty, it's swolen and really sore

Poof. :)

I've noticed you like the chat with da ladies.

Sly dog.

;)

Guest jambomickey

:):):)

Poof. :)

I've noticed you like the chat with da ladies.

Sly dog.

;)

hahaha:) i've got a fantastic partner mate and 2 kids with another one due in 3 months! wouldn't part with any of them for the world

hahaha:) i've got a fantastic partner mate and 2 kids with another one due in 3 months! wouldn't part with any of them for the world

You change partners every three months...?

Dirk Diggler

:)

Just telling you what I've noticed.

I could be way off the mark.

They do start to get really 'fat' at the 6 month mark though, don't they?

;)

Guest jambomickey
You change partners every three months...?

hahaha:) another kid due in 3 months! that be another wee jambo in the house

Guest jambomickey

Just telling you what I've noticed.

I could be way off the mark.

They do start to get 'fat' at the 6 month mark though, don't they?

;)

believe me mate your way off the mark! i've got a fantastic partner and nobody could replace her

ROCK THE CSABA......:fing10:

fat finnish person please stay, don't go, your internal sabotage mission is not complete.:rain:

Dirk Diggler
believe me mate your way off the mark! i've got a fantastic partner and nobody could replace her

I'm only playing, just like you were.

;)

Guest jambomickey
I'm only playing, just like you were.

;)

hey it's good we can all have a laugh on here now because before it was just everybody arguing

Dirk Diggler
hey it's good we can all have a laugh on here now because before it was just everybody arguing

:thumb:

hahaha:) another kid due in 3 months! that be another wee jambo in the house

Gets expensive once they all want a season ticket ;)

Guest jambomickey
The guy is class:) His own man for sure:)

don't think that's in doubt mate! standing behind him today you could just see how much passion and commitment the guys got, he's different class

Skacel'sLeftFoot

He could be a real find "If" he is left to get on with the job. He talks sense and seems to know his stuff. His substitutions were a bit hit and miss though. Makela = shocking 20 mins + Miko = Screamer. Cesney was his usual self, so it comes out round about equal. Liked Mr Loverman tune at full time too. We should maybe go for the Phoenix Nights version though,

Csaba did what a lot of the fas have been screaming for, he gave Makela a chance.

Apart from that, he made the right substitutions at the right times.

He also pulled off a bit of a masterstroke with Karapidis in midfield, I thought he was great.

Thunderstruck

Don't think McGhee was at the same game or did he mean we gifted them two goals?

For a man with his reputation, he displayed a surprising lack of tactical awareness....

Why didn't he make more of the main weakness in our defence - right back.

Why did he persist with long, high ball when it was obvious to all there that our defence were lapping them up.

Csaba certainly came out on top today.

McGhee has always been a one season wonder.

Expect Motherwell to fail miserably this year.

Pants Shaton
McGhee has always been a one season wonder.

Expect Motherwell to fail miserably this year.

That will be a terrible disappointment for their fan.

so refreshing to listen to a man with genuine passion and love for the game.

And hes bang on can you imagine one of the precious poor souls moaning that theyve got a thigh knock to some whos had 8 operations on their knee and still mamaged to return to playing...he'll rip them a new one :)

Thought Mcghee had done well at being quite dignified about the whole hearts affair till now, That interview there though shows him up completely, he was obviously watching a different game from the majority of people at the stadium today his team were crap, WE should have demolished them today WE wasted chances, WE let them back into the game, WE gave away those goal opportunities for them, if WE had a decent striker on that park today (i thought mole put in a good shift but it's a thankless task on your own) we could have score 4 or 5 easily.

Murderwell weren't at the races today the scoreline flatters to deceive without the silly mistakes it really should have been 3-0

Rock the Csaba!!

monkfish1979

I reckon that, if he's left to get on with it, Csaba could be a legendary appointment. He's already winning the fans over - spoke to a hobo tonight, and he's spewing that they don't have somebody as upbeat and passionate in the dugout - after the pre-requisite "Where the ****'s Uganda?" snipe when he was hired. Possibly the best I've felt being a Jambo for 2 years.

GIRFUY McGhee, you slimy, arrogant, OF sack fondling little stroker. Gifted 2 goals? Would it have been more sporting for us not to score when your ****e defenders fecked up? With any luck he'll be crawling, cap in hand to some shabby League 2 team this time next year. Bet he's gutted Strapon kept his job.

Did i hear correctly and he says "we can look forward to the easiest game of the season next week away to Rangers" ??? :confused:

Did i hear correctly and he says "we can look forward to the easiest game of the season next week away to Rangers" ??? :confused:

I think he meant pressure wise as we aren,t expected to get anything at ****brox

Era Macaroons

No it wasnt

Greedy_Jambo

I think you'll find that csaba said "We don't Talk, We also WORK"

can you imagin if all the players just walked around the park, it would be like having 11 nade's in the team.

Does he breathe in when he talks, his voice seems to get higher towards the end of the interview :-)

I think you'll find that csaba said "We don't Talk, We also WORK"

can you imagin if all the players just walked around the park, it would be like having 11 nade's in the team.

I interpreted it as him trying to say we can talk the talk but today we also walked the walk. Either way the man seems to have this ship sailing in the right direction again.

Greedy_Jambo
i'm very pleased mitt this guys start. i think he will bring suxus to the club.

haaa!

as sound a guy as csaba is.. im gonna get sick of his foreign ramblings soon enough. he doesn't even let the media get a word in either!

Ryan Gosling
haaa!

as sound a guy as csaba is.. im gonna get sick of his foreign ramblings soon enough. he doesn't even let the media get a word in either!

I don't want to hear the media.

"Foreign ramblings" ?

Who the **** are you to criticise how he speaks?

Greedy_Jambo
I don't want to hear the media.

"Foreign ramblings" ?

Who the **** are you to criticise how he speaks?

I take it your in love with him already then. You sound like ive just insulted your wife.

Ryan Gosling
I take it your in love with him already then. You sound like ive just insulted your wife.

You've insulted our manager.

jamboinglasgow
You mean sucks is.

:P

that could be it, wasn't sure how to write it down on a forum. :P

Long may he keep the fans and media happy with his extra long interviews and press conferences.

mirsad_beslija

I think csaba is like a movie star. seriously i think he looked and acted out a 007 james bond type figure in the dug out on saturday. .... and rememder he aint playing with a loaded team yet..... ha ha :Hearts Man spotrun:

LOL, hilarious.

Interviewer asks one question at the start - Csaba talks until about 1:30 on the clock.

Interviewer asks one more question - Csaba talks until the end of the interview at 3:23!

Archived