Marius Zaliukas

JamboLad

Sub4TiddlerMurray
As long as he wins everything in the air he can **** up all day with his feet ? :confused:

Why deny the guy was poor at both their goals.

Who denied he could have done better?

He was caught out at the first and for the second there was very little he could do and Clarkson was extremely lucky that his shot, which was going wide, took a deflection off Berra. Banks was caught flat-footed too!!

Berra was not up to his usual standard throughout the match but certainly no better that Zal. Thompson and Wallace were poor throughout the match but no similar campaign to rip them. Why's that?

Why are you and JR putting so much effort into slagging Zal?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
He moved out of the middle to try and cover others mistakes and got caught.

If that was an error then fair enough.

But he had to make a quick decision.

2nd goal the ball was smacked straight at him.

He blocked the shot.

If you looked at how the throw in was taken, he had more than enough time to cover the run. As an ex (albeit senior East player at best) you see those kind of runs from the corner of your eye and cover them), he didn't, thats what makes me worry about him.

He was at fault for the first goal, no doubt about it.

Drylaw Hearts
He moved out of the middle to try and cover others mistakes and got caught.

If that was an error then fair enough.

But he had to make a quick decision.

He hesitated.

2nd goal the ball was smacked straight at him.

He blocked the shot.

He blocked a pass not a shot. He side footed the ball right back into Clarkson path.

Watch the highlights again :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7552854.stm

Frankenstein Jambo.
Its not really to an extent, he cheated his team mates by pulling out of a run he should be matching.

Hopefully it can be easily fixed with Kinsgton. He was at it again as the second half wore on and offered Thompson very little help as Motherwell pushed on the break to get a second. Csaba noticed this and hooked him.

As for the goal...

Kingston should have done better

Thompson never looked clever

Zali never looked clever

The defending in the middle Im sure Csaba would not be happy about.

Not sure Zali can only be pin pointed on this one.

I don't think Kinston is lazy.. He showed in the hull game that he wears the jersy with pride.. i believe he lacks natural fitness.

Do you know where hell is

The defence for zali is quite astounding on here, a think a few have a thing for him. We will see how does in the coming weeks and see if the excuse makers will come out when he *****s up. If he goes on and does a job i will glady say i am wrong as i have no axe to grind, if he plays well and doesnt concede then obviously i will be happy, as i dont want to see hearts damaged just because i want to be proved right about a player.

In my opinion though, he just isnt good enough and seems to believe he is better than he is. A really good striker who is quick and has a good turn of pace will empty him time after time. A big centre forward getting balls pumped up to him all day will find life difficult as he is good in the air, but in my opinion that makes him very one dimensional and easy to suss.

Again its all about opinions.

Who denied he could have done better?

He was caught out at the first and for the second there was very little he could do and Clarkson was extremely lucky that his shot, which was going wide, took a deflection off Berra. Banks was caught flat-footed too!!

Berra was not up to his usual standard throughout the match but certainly no better that Zal. Thompson and Wallace were poor throughout the match but no similar campaign to rip them. Why's that?

Why are you and JR putting so much effort into slagging Zal?

I never said Berra was better in this game but simply put Berra does not continually make mistakes that costs us goals.

Archived