Jamie Mole (merged threads)

hoof.hearted

hoof.hearted

Read on the 'Makela' thread that someone thought he had a stinker today. I know football is all about opinions but I thought he put in a shift & a half today, he never gave the 'Well defence a minutes peace all afternoon.

:107years:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Griclesfield

Mole started the 2nd half a different player .... done well from then onwards .. first half he looked like he was chasing shadows.

Disser Pointon
Read on the 'Makela' thread that someone thought he had a stinker today. I know football is all about opinions but I thought he put in a shift & a half today, he never gave the 'Well defence a minutes peace all afternoon.

He was my MOTM, thought he led the line superbly. Not saying he is the answer mind you we still need a prolific goal scorer in.

best game Mole has had in a hearts jersey.

Get a good finisher in to play with him and we could be sorted.

Mole tried and worked very hard. I dont think he is anywhere near what we need or the answer but he is a hell of alot better than Makela

Agreed. He gave 110% today. Can't ask for much more.

Well done Jamie Mole.

Thought Mole was outstanding today, work rate was fantastic and he was really powerful.

Only beaten by Stewart for my MOTM

Just back from the game and would totally agree. First half both Mole and Thomson looked a bit iffy but whatever happened at half time changed both of them. IMO of course :)

Gimme an H...

He was baws in the first half but Mole was absolute class in the second half. He was brilliant.

The Marooney Meister

Yep first half he was pretty average but put in a good shift, but really came out 2nd half and had a great game. Maybe not far off MOM in my opinion.

portobellojambo1

Thought he done exceptionally well today, between him and Michael Stewart for our MOTM, but for a full 90 minute performance it had to be Stewart.

Nucky Thompson

Both halves Jamie was good. Holding the ball up and chasing was spot on. Strong laddie that looks like a footballer.

Heres Rixxy

Credit where it is due, I thought he had an excellent game, especially in the second half. Driver should have played him in for a tap in too.

On this showing, Mole is a better option than Makela when playing with one up top, thats for sure.

Its a shame that he doesn't really pose that much of a threat as he ran his arse off for the team today.

Well played Jamie.

He done very well today, without actually being a goal threat.

I still don't think he's the answer but he played very well today.

Well Done.

best game Mole has had in a hearts jersey.

Get a good finisher in to play with him and we could be sorted.

Totally agree with that.

Haven't posted for a long time but thought mole and stewart where excellent today. I have been critical of the mole in the past, thought young lad thomson got a hard time at right back but recovered well. Good performance must work on the final ball though could have been 5-2 had we made the right pass.

Gigolo-Aunt
I thought he was excellent today. Sorely let down by Ksanavicius though.

In what way?

Mole was superb today. Worked the channels well, worked the Motherwell back four well and looked very bright and light footed - really sharp.

Well done.

Guest JamboRobbo

Mole was excellent today. Not sure how much was down to Motherwell CH's been poor, but if he can keep up that form, he'll be fine by me.

In what way?

Mole was superb today. Worked the channels well, worked the Motherwell back four well and looked very bright and light footed - really sharp.

Well done.

Largely because of what you say above. I felt he was working the channels excellently, running down defenders and winning balls but was lacking a wing man. Too often he had the ball and no-one to pass to.

Gigolo-Aunt
Mole was excellent today. Not sure how much was down to Motherwell CH's been poor, but if he can keep up that form, he'll be fine by me.

He actually played more against the Motherwell fullbacks.

Guest JamboRobbo
He actually played more against the Motherwell fullbacks.

Well whoever the useless grey haired motherwell guy was that was "marking" him. CH I thought? Either way, Mole gave him the run around.

Gigolo-Aunt
Largely because of what you say above. I felt he was working the channels excellently, running down defenders and winning balls but was lacking a wing man. Too often he had the ball and no-one to pass to.

Sorry, I meant about Audrey.

He had a poor 10-15min spell in the first half, thought he was fine after that. Broke well and made forward runs past the midfield in to the space that Mole left by dragging over the CH's to the wide area.

Problems do occur with his pace though. Has a burst with the ball at his feet but struggles over a distance if marked.

Gigolo-Aunt
Well whoever the useless grey haired motherwell guy was that was "marking" him. CH I thought? Either way, Mole gave him the run around.

Aye, he was the CH - just making the point that he gave their full back four a torrid time with his running and agression.

:)

Best shout I heard all afternoon was aimed at him - "Haw, Just For Men, ya ^^^^!"

Nice.

Thought he was very good today:)

Anybody got any song's the tannoy guy could play for MOLE?

Rock n Mole Star - Oasis

We Built This City (On Rock and Mole) - Starship

Sounds of the Underground Mole - Girls Aloud

Anymore???

best in the land

craigan.

poor defender imo.

mole did ok but should only be a squad player.

still much better than any game clum played for as last year.

Chad Sexington

I've not been Mole's biggest fan but he worked like a dog for the team today.

He led the line very well. He seems to have put a bit of muscle on. He certainly looked strong on the ball.

Csaba obviously likes him. Hopefully he'll be able to bring his game on.

Boab Mugabe

He did well without doing anything in front of goal.

Improvement from the lad compared to previous performances.

Take it you didnt read the other Mole thread.

Maybe this one could be specifically for song suggestions then:)

Dirk Diggler

Best performance in a Hearts jersey.

I've been his biggest critic but credit where credits due.

brellierlegend

Mole was brilliant. Michael Stewart was also excellent and I have been critical of him preciously. Long may it continue.

I must be missing something...

I thought Jamie Mole had a very poor first half. He just seemed a yard of the pace.

But he was a different player in the second half, he did very well indeed. More of that please.

JamboRossi79
Thought he done exceptionally well today, between him and Michael Stewart for our MOTM, but for a full 90 minute performance it had to be Stewart.

I agree and he was my MOTM today, just said on the Makela thread that it would have been justice for Mole to get a goal today.

Nookie Bear

Mole was my MOTM today - looked strong, mobile and his touch was much improved.

Pulled the Well defence all over the place and workd his socks off as well and with a more effective partner, would have created more.

He's set the standard now and it's up to him and the coaches to keep it there (same goes for Mikey Stewart who also deserves a mention for a classic midfield 'engine room' performance)

Jam Tarts 1874

I've been defending Mole on here since his return from being on loan. He just needs a good striker/target man to play alongside. I reckon a fit Nade with Mole running the channels would be very productive.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I'll be honest and say I didn't really have much hope with him up top on his own but I'm happy to admit he did very well.

Probably his best game in maroon.

Well done Jamie Mole - keep it up.

The Old Tolbooth

I thought Mole was outstanding today and would have been my man of the match if it had not been for Stewart.

Mole started the 2nd half a different player .... done well from then onwards .. first half he looked like he was chasing shadows.

My thoughts as well.

First half - pretty ordinary

Second half - never gave the Well defence a minutes peace, and generally held the ball up pretty well.

south morocco

I thought mole ran his heart out today doing the graft for our strikers,just wait till we get a good finisher,he's the perfect foyle

He was my MOTM, thought he led the line superbly. Not saying he is the answer mind you we still need a prolific goal scorer in.

He was my MOTM too. Mikey Stewart was superb but Mole did a fantastic job up front on his own and really deserved a goal.

Thought he might have got one if Miko had squared it instead of rifling it in the top corner. :wacko:

Agreed. He gave 110% today. Can't ask for much more.

Well done Jamie Mole.

Agreed mate, he held the ball up well, and appeared to grow in confidence as the game went on, he could do with a tad more pace, but on todays performance one off our better players id say.

Do you know where hell is

I have to say mole looked pretty lost in the first half, well untill about the last 10 mins. The second half however, he was different clas and really seemed to come onto a game, i hope he can continue like this and get a bit more confidence ,as he, has made me change my opinion on him.

Mole was excellent.

I think you need to take into consideration the fact that Miko, Driver, Audrey and Makela all had chances to play him in but chose not to.

I'm not complaining, especially considering Miko lashed his chance to cross into the back of the net. Audrey and Driver were hot/cold and the less said about Beniuseless's lovechild the better.

But the fact that Mole was not a goal threat was not completely down to him. He got into some decent positions but didn't get the passes.

I also thought he was Ok in the first half but great and unlucky in the second and both him and csaba berating driver for the non-pass showed he might have been more of a goal threat if others had helped. He certainly far exceeded the expectationsI had off him playing that role. As has been said earlier MORE of the same (particularly the second half version) please.

Archived