Perfect day....

Therapist

Quite, it is all a bit pathetic really.

I have my doubts he is even a hearts fan let alone a REAL one.

Oh, he is defo a REAL Hearts fan. Not only that, he's got over TWENTY mates who are REAL Hearts fans.:P

In fact he is such a popular REAL Hearts fan that he left at 16.20, passed by the pub with his "mates" in it and was on his PC by 17.04!:confused:

Bit sad really isn't it?;)

since when did velicka ever play with those mahnks?

He might not have played with the mhanks but I'm positive the barsteward kissed his jersey when he scored.

Just as well he's Lithuanian or Vlad would be thinking he didn't care about Hearts!

shaun.lawson
Wrong on all counts! :dribble:

I left the game at 16:20 hours, having lasted a bit longer than a few of the other lads who were back in Robbo's at half time.

Bizarre!

What did you do at the Champions League final? Leave after 90 minutes because you wanted to drink more vodka, or something? I've never left a game before its conclusion (even if my team was getting humped), and never will - and felt gutted that, ahem, short-term cashflow problems precluded my making the trip to see the game yesterday.

I mean, we won, 3-2: entertainment, goals, and many reasons to be cheerful. And you missed the last half hour or so?! :wacko:

I think its only right and proper that our Scottish cup winning captain has a banner in his honour.

So, if that's your criteria, you'll also be clamouring for Stevie Fhulton and every other Cup Winning captain to get a banner then?

Fhultons would surely have to go across the back of the Wheatfiled, rather than the side :)

Snake Plissken
Bizarre!

What did you do at the Champions League final? Leave after 90 minutes because you wanted to drink more vodka, or something? I've never left a game before its conclusion (even if my team was getting humped), and never will - and felt gutted that, ahem, short-term cashflow problems precluded my making the trip to see the game yesterday.

I mean, we won, 3-2: entertainment, goals, and many reasons to be cheerful. And you missed the last half hour or so?! :wacko:

He missed the entire 90 minutes - he's on here purely to troll and he let the mask slip yesterday by posting a little too soon.

Guest JamboRobbo
How anyone still manages to fall for Therapist's trolling i'll never understand.

Why it's still tolerated i'll never understand. Although it is funny to laugh at him.

Why it's still tolerated i'll never understand. Although it is funny to laugh at him.

mfln130l.jpg

winston churchill
He might not have played with the mhanks but I'm positive the barsteward kissed his jersey when he scored.

Just as well he's Lithuanian or Vlad would be thinking he didn't care about Hearts!

he did twice:mad:

So, if that's your criteria, you'll also be clamouring for Stevie Fhulton and every other Cup Winning captain to get a banner then?

Fhultons would surely have to go across the back of the Wheatfiled, rather than the side :)

Not that many then........:(

On the other thead I have sugggested this. However, I agree that for Fulton some photoshopping is required. :P

ToadKiller Dog
Wrong on all counts! :dribble:

I left the game at 16:20 hours, having lasted a bit longer than a few of the other lads who were back in Robbo's at half time.

Ha Real fans leave with 30mins to go FACT!.

Indeed. I wonder how pathetic he really feels deep down when he thinks about how much he enjoys winding people up on the internet.

Not exactly one to tell your mates about.

I think the Therapist's take in Presley (the chest thumping groveler:mad:)is bang on and brilliant to see what happened to his banner

:)

I think the Therapist's take in Presley (the chest thumping groveler:mad:)is bang on and brilliant to see what happened to his banner

:)

Were you in Robbo's at 16:20 as well? Was it a 'banner burning' celebration? :P

He missed the entire 90 minutes - he's on here purely to troll and he let the mask slip yesterday by posting a little too soon.

Yes, you're correct. :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo

:rofl: I never noticed that till now. At the Hearts game, then Robbos, and home in time to post by 17.05 eh. Obviously a real hard core fan. :rofl:

:rofl: I never noticed that till now. At the Hearts game, then Robbos, and home in time to post by 17.05 eh. Obviously a real hard core fan. :rofl:

I bet a pound to a penny the 'therapist' is at the Hearts game next week :)

I wonder how many will be giving it big licks on line come 3 o'clock next week ;)

The guy doenst like Elvis and he is not alone

If i ever meet the guy who pinched the banner, i'll buy him a right few pints, nice one my Son:)

Drylaw Hearts

I'd be surprised if the Club didn't replace the banner.

I cannot believe some are condoning vandalism or theft which will lead to the Club being further out of pocket when they buy a new Pressley Legend banner.

scott herbertson

I wonder how many will be giving it big licks on line come 3 o'clock next week ;)

If i ever meet the guy who pinched the banner, i'll buy him a right few pints, nice one my Son:)

But sitting at which end?

Correct Jack. :)

As for Hearts replacing the rheptile's banner, this would be a foolish move as it would hack off the vast proportion of our support and would be removed again shortly afterwards. ;)

Drylaw Hearts

As for Hearts replacing the rheptile's banner, this would be a foolish move as it would hack off the vast proportion of our support and would be removed again shortly afterwards. ;)

Then these supporters would continue to cost the Club money which it can ill-afford.

Do real fans often cause criminal damage to their own Clubs property ?

except he will be calling it the rangers game:rolleyes:

how early will he need to leave to be at robertson's for 16:20?

I'm late to the party as usual (I've had a hectic last 24 hours and managed to catch the result yesterday, although not the report until this morning). That's what happens to long-distance fans like me. Anyway, excellent result!! Glad to see that although things are definitely on the up and up, we're still finding ample time to debate Elvis' banner and fans who leave football matches early. It's nice to have things to rely on in life when all else is changing around.

Here's to the rest of the season!

Will you be watching the whole match or retiring back to somewhere local early doors? :whistling:

Will you be watching the whole match or retiring back to somewhere local early doors? :whistling:

That depends on the score Dave. :P

I cannot believe some are condoning vandalism or theft which will lead to the Club being further out of pocket when they buy a new Pressley Legend banner.

Regretably it is sometimes necessary for people to take direct action in order that good should prevail. :o

Drylaw Hearts
Regretably it is sometimes necessary for people to take direct action in order that good should prevail. :o

Is this what real fans do ?

Snake Plissken

Now this posting style is familiar....

Archived