Perfect day....

Therapist

Heart of Midlothian FC victory. :)

Defeat for Filthy Leith Vermin FC :)

Defeat for the cod heads :)

Judas Presslehys "hero" banner removed from Tynecastle Stadium. :) :) :) :)

Carlsberg don't do perfect Hearts days, but if they did......;)

Pressley isn't a Judas. He rightly got revenge on people i'm going to assume like you who probably booed him for the duration of the game at Tynie that day. He brought me many many happier memories. For example a Scottish Cup that will always outweight his fist in the air that day.

Let go.

Greedy_Jambo

Rangers won :(

Pressley isn't a Judas.

I can assure you he is. That is why Heart of Midlothian FC removed the sham that was his "hero" banner.

Happy days. :)

Pressley isn't a Judas. He rightly got revenge on people i'm going to assume like you who probably booed him for the duration of the game at Tynie that day. He brought me many many happier memories. For example a Scottish Cup that will always outweight his fist in the air that day.

Let go.

May it forever be known that Elvis was a true Jambo.

The maker of fabulous memories...:hobofish:

I can assure you he is. That is why Heart of Midlothian FC removed the sham that was his "hero" banner.

Your bigotted comments are boring. Give it a rest!

i wonder whats been done with the banner.I wouldnt mind buying it.

If you do, it's banned from the bus. ;)

Your bigotted comments are boring. Give it a rest!

Please point out what's bigotted (sic) about my comments? :dribble:

If you can't I suggest you give it a rest.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Dhoes hit saddhen yhou that yhou have ha sellik(that ohne ihs ha partichular favhourite) sthyle 'h' in your usernhame?

rudi must stay
Thanks to a goal by Judas Vhelicka.

_44907488_velicka_270b.jpg

:biggrin:

a picture i hoped i'd never see. Tbh though we all know it, he'll score plenty of goals for them :rolleyes:

Dhoes hit saddhen yhou that yhou have ha sellik(that ohne ihs ha partichular favhourite) sthyle 'h' in your usernhame?

Nho. Buht thanks fhor askihng. ;)

Please point out what's bigotted (sic) about my comments? :dribble:

If you can't I suggest you give it a rest.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Explanation is adequately provided by your spelling.

i wonder whats been done with the banner.I wouldnt mind buying it.

Talk 107 said earlier today,

Someone broke in to tynie during close season and burnt the banner.

Talk 107 said earlier today,

Someone broke in to tynie during close season and burnt the banner.

If the perpetrator would care to PM me, I will happily buy them a bottle of the finest champagne. I will need proof though.

Nho. Buht thanks fhor askihng. ;)

If the perpetrator would care to PM me, I will happily buy them a bottle of the finest champagne. I will need proof though.

i never paid much attention,but is there only one of

each player?

i never paid much attention,but is there only one of

each player?

Yes mate. Fortunately true heroes like Drew Busby and Robbo are still there. :)

happily..... bottle of the finest champagne..... proof

Hmmmm. Is this a new JKB drinking game? If so, it's off to the Shed. :cool:

But he's happy about that as well.

Give it a rest. It's getting a bit wearing. Yet again, someone jumps to the wrong conclusion. :sad:

I'm disappointed Rangers FC won. From what I saw of the game in Robbo's, Falkirk deserved to win. On the plus side, at least we won't be facing "the backlash" next week.

rumbles1874

sorry but elivs is was and always will be a hearts hreo he said what needed to be said he done it for the fans so who ever it was who burnt or took donw the poster or those who are happy to see it gone have to got get a grip, ys pounding the tims top was over the top but if we had signed a player and scored against his old team would you not expected them to cheer

siegementality
Give it a rest. It's getting a bit wearing. Yet again, someone jumps to the wrong conclusion. :sad:

I'm disappointed Rangers FC won. From what I saw of the game in Robbo's, Falkirk deserved to win. On the plus side, at least we won't be facing "the backlash" next week.

Oh I see you've not to give it a rest when you have a pop at Pressley but other people have to give it a rest when they have a pop at you.

I know what is getting "a bit wearing" so I suggest you take your own advice and turn it in with the anti Pressley sheite. You've made your point, too many fecking times..

Hmmmm. Is this a new JKB drinking game? If so, it's off to the Shed. :cool:

Are you claiming the prize Uly? :)

Oh I see you've not to give it a rest when you have a pop at Pressley but other people have to give it a rest when they have a pop at you.

I know what is getting "a bit wearing" so I suggest you take your own advice and turn it in with the anti Pressley sheite. You've made your point, too many fecking times..

He's right though.!

siegementality
He's right though.!

Is he?, from the man who spells noise with a z.

Couldn't have asked for a better start to the season. :)

Boab Mugabe

Absolutely. An enjoyable match at Tynie and a very good win, defeats for the Bitters and sheep and hearing the news of the Wheasel's banner no longer sullying Tynecastle is only good news. :)

Long may it continue !

Can I get back to you about that one? Sometime around 10 pm or so? :cheers:

Er, might have to pick that one up tomorrow morning. Not sure I'll be capable of reading by 10 pm. :sad:

Great post!

I'm assuming Terapist lives in Section N or Robbo's given that he's posting at 5.04pm after an exciting finish to a match???

Either that or, as I suspect, he's just a feckin hun on the wind up who has never seen the inside of Tynecastle.

I'm assuming Terapist lives in Section N or Robbo's given that he's posting at 5.04pm after an exciting finish to a match???

Either that or, as I suspect, he's just a feckin hun on the wind up who has never seen the inside of Tynecastle.

Wrong on all counts! :dribble:

I left the game at 16:20 hours, having lasted a bit longer than a few of the other lads who were back in Robbo's at half time.

So in theory Hearts could well just make a new one and get that put up?

I hope so. One of Gordon would be good to. I know he isn't so much of a Legend but I don't think it should be limited to those players. Who decides who is a legend and who isnt?

I left the game at 16:20 hours, having lasted a bit longer than a few of the other lads who were back in Robbo's at half time.

Why?:confused: We were winning!

Pants Shaton

So close to being right. I know you loved him and he hurt you, get over it dear.

Pants Shaton

Is that what REAL fans do?

Dalstonjambo

I left my house at 6.45am, had to pay for a black cab to get to kings cross as had tube problems, made my train by one minute, had to jog as much as I could despite being on crutches. Sat and waited for a train to move for 2 hours that never left cos of engineering works, and thus missed the game, and lost all the money for my train tickets. Season ticket unused too. Got home, booked up the train for ibrox (7am from kings cross next week) and an overnight stay with family in auld reekie just to go to the game. And I would never leave at 16.20.

That's what REAL fans do. Come on the jt's.

I was speaking to a couple of guys about this earlier today, they run a printing company and are going to offer a free replacement to the one that was burned down.

I think its only right and proper that our Scottish cup winning captain has a banner in his honour. Regardless of what he did that day in a Celtic jersey, what he did in the 8 or 9 years before that, will not be washed away by one moment of madness. The more reasoned Jambos would appreciate that point.

Bring back the banner!!!

Jam Tarts 1874
I left my house at 6.45am, had to pay for a black cab to get to kings cross as had tube problems, made my train by one minute, had to jog as much as I could despite being on crutches. Sat and waited for a train to move for 2 hours that never left cos of engineering works, and thus missed the game, and lost all the money for my train tickets. Season ticket unused too. Got home, booked up the train for ibrox (7am from kings cross next week) and an overnight stay with family in auld reekie just to go to the game. And I would never leave at 16.20.

That's what REAL fans do. Come on the jt's.

The trains are a disgrace, I would hate to be relying on them for matchday. I hope it goes smoothly next week. I spent a couple of seasons driving from Sheffield on matchdays, had a couple of disasters, once a puncture and another time a flat battery, so I know what it is like to miss the game when travelling from a distance.

How anyone still manages to fall for Therapist's trolling i'll never understand.

Quite, it is all a bit pathetic really.

I have my doubts he is even a hearts fan let alone a REAL one.

Er, might have to pick that one up tomorrow morning. Not sure I'll be capable of reading by 10 pm. :sad:

Ah well, turns out I was sober. Drat.

Archived