Elvis Has left the building

tx-jambo

I'd like to say congratulations and well done to the management of Heart of Midlothian FC for listening to the wishes of the vast majority of our fans and removing the banner commemorating that horrible slimy rheptile Presslehy.

:) :) :) :)

Dagger Is Back

Pathetic and frankly juvenile action from those responsible.

Still...

Well Well **** yer Well.

was on talk 107 that pressley was at the game today and that someone burnt it and the vast majority i right, he got the best reception at robbie neilsons testimonial and he said that he gave the fist to romanov.

scott_jambo
was on talk 107 that pressley was at the game today and that someone burnt it and the vast majority i right, he got the best reception at robbie neilsons testimonial and he said that he gave the fist to romanov's neice.

:eek:

Nucky Thompson
was on talk 107 that pressley was at the game today and that someone burnt it and the vast majority i right, he got the best reception at robbie neilsons testimonial and he said that he gave the fist to romanov.
:confused:

Pathetic this has happened. He's a Hearts cup winning captain FFS!

Still, if it makes the "H" using bigot brigade happy...

Total whankers the lot of them!!!:mad:

Boab Mugabe

Good. :)

Should have been removed after his disgraceful actions on that day. Cup winning captain or not, that was outright disrespect and though I accept others think differently, I took that as a big slap in the face.

MacDonald Jardine

He's an obnoxious **** FFS who humiliated what is supposed to be your club.

Pants Shaton

I will be writing to the club to ensure it is replaced and his contribution to the success of our club recognised.

Dirk Diggler

I'm delighted.

Are you insinuating i'm a bhigot?

:mad:

wheatfield to sheffield

My wee brother noticed it was gone as soon as we got there. Pressley was and forever will be a hero and this is sneaky Romanov manouevering. Next thing you know they will be invading Georgia.

MackaysCentreSpot
I had heard that someone broke into Tynecastle, climbed the floodlights and set it on fire!

That would be a good trick as it was not on the floodlight.

It should be replaced asap.

Broxburn Jambo
:) OK it done now, lets all let it go and leave him to go on his way, this is the start of a new ERA:hobofish:

Nucky Thompson
My wee brother noticed it was gone as soon as we got there. Pressley was and forever will be a hero and this is sneaky Romanov manouevering. Next thing you know they will be invading Georgia.
You forgot the sarcasm smiley:)

georgeparkdb

The Pressley poster that used to be in the Gorgie stand next to the police box was not there at kick off.

Where it had been on the wall of the stand showed signs of fire & smoke damage.

I'd like to say congratulations and well done to the management of Heart of Midlothian FC for listening to the wishes of the vast majority of our fans and removing the banner commemorating that horrible slimy rheptile Presslehy.

:) :) :) :)

Wrong again mate! The vast majority of Hearts fans don't hate him. My evidence is that 80% of 400 kickbackers voted that they would love to have him back at Tynie and he received a roaring welcome from the vast majority of the crowd at the Robbie Neilson testimonial.

Unless you can back your claims up with evidence it would be wise not to assume you know how the majority of us feel...

According to a couple of guys I spoke to today the banner will be replaced, and im sure the vast majority of decent jambos would welcome that!!!

Jam Tarts 1874
Wrong again mate! The vast majority of Hearts fans don't hate him. My evidence is that 80% of 400 kickbackers voted that they would love to have him back at Tynie and he received a roaring welcome from the vast majority of the crowd at the Robbie Neilson testimonial.

Unless you can back your claims up with evidence it would be wise not to assume you know how the majority of us feel...

Kickback is in no way representative of the views of all Hearts fans. Kickback is swarming with hat-kickers, it is therefore no surprise to see support for Pressley on this forum.

Nucky Thompson
According to a couple of guys I spoke to today the banner will be replaced, and im sure the vast majority of decent jambos would welcome that!!!
Aye right:) The banner was missing today but the guys you spoke to knew why and that it was going to be replaced:D

MackaysCentreSpot
Aye right:) The banner was missing today but the guys you spoke to knew why and that it was going to be replaced:D

The banner was also missing last week, noticed it whilst attending the Hull game.

Dirk Diggler
Kickback is in no way representative of the views of all Hearts fans. Kickback is swarming with hat-kickers, it is therefore no surprise to see support for Pressley on this forum.

:Agree:

Cappuccino Kid

To the perpitrator of this act may i say congratulations and if I ever meet you may I buy you a pint.

Proof will be required otherwise Everybody loves Baz! will claim the pint.

Nucky Thompson
The banner was also missing last week, noticed it whilst attending the Hull game.
Never knew because I never made it to the Hull game:rolleyes: Also, nobody posted it was missing till today.

Cappuccino Kid

Were the scorch marks and melting also there last week?

I think that a lesson should be learned by the club here

- Don't class players as legends until they hang up their boots.

I for one, despite his disgraceful actions that day still rate him as a Hearts hero and feel that we were a better team (despite his faults) with him than we have been without him.

Hopefully we will improve soon as we are rubbish defensively still.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Imo it was the wrong decision to put up his picture while he was still playing but since they put it up i think they should have left it. I'll never think of Pressley in the same way as pre-his chest thumping antics, but he was still a brilliant captain and i'd buy him a pint if i ever met him.

Good.

They sure took their sweet time about it, should have been removed in January 2007.

Skacel'sLeftFoot

Agreed. The stands are undergoing some work as it looks like they are planning to "erect" two electronic scoreboards in the Wheatfield and Roseburn stands. Either that, or they're going to be fecking massive dart boards.

Agreed. The stands are undergoing some work as it looks like they are planning to "erect" two electronic scoreboards in the Wheatfield and Roseburn stands. Either that, or they're going to be fecking massive dart boards.

No doubt the Elvis banner will go back up then.:)

:hobofish:

Archived