Looking for a Job ?

Only a Game

Only a Game

I'm looking to recruit a reservations co-ordinator for a well known 3 star (soon to be 4 star) hotel in the city centre.

This is not a trick or a joke, its a genuine job.

It would suit someone who has customer service experience of some kind and retail sales experience would be an advantage.

You'll have to know your way around a computer and a telephone and be decent, reliable friendly and presentable. You dont need any experience of hotels or reservations (although it would be a an advantage also) Someone with fluency in Spanish, German or French would also be great but not essesntial.

The job would not suit anyone looking to fill in time or only prepared to stay a few months. Its a long term post and staff development and future career prospects are good. (Please dont ask if your only looking for something short term) It would perfect for someone who currently works in something like the banking or call centre industry who wants a new challenge, something a bit different in a nice place to work. If youve got the basics, fully supported training will be given.

The salary is negotiable dependant on experience (No salary discussions will take place on here so dont ask). The hotel in question will not be identified on here either.

If your interested in finding out any more or youve got someone in mind who's looking for something like this, drop me a PM and I will give you an email address to send your CV to.

Job starts mid-September or earlier if someone is available earlier.

Hotel Industry

Unlikely to be a Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 position?

Is the hotel in the city centre?

Only a Game
Hotel Industry

Unlikely to be a Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 position?

It is Monday to Friday and the office hours are currently 8am to 6pm. (An eight hour shift within those hours)

Yes it is in the city centre.

Once experienced there might be the odd requirement to work on a Saturday or Sunday ( with a substitute day off during the week) but obviously this can be arranged around Hearts matches for the right candidate.

The Old Tolbooth
It is Monday to Friday and the office hours are currently 8am to 6pm. (An eight hour shift within those hours)

Yes it is in the city centre.

Once experienced there might be the odd requirement to work on a Saturday or Sunday ( with a substitute day off during the week) but obviously this can be arranged around Hearts matches for the right candidate.

You don't see that advertised in the job centre very often :D

What sort of wage could the applicant expect OaG?

I'm looking to recruit a reservations co-ordinator for a well known 3 star (soon to be 4 star) hotel in the city centre.

The salary is negotiable dependant on experience (No salary discussions will take place on here so dont ask).

Did anyone read OAG's original post ? :P

Only a Game

Not for discussion on here, subject to experience.

Bump after 8 hours? Applicants are obviously piling in;)

BTTT for the last time

Thanks to all those who responded so far.

The Old Tolbooth
Not for discussion on here, subject to experience.

Oops sorry, I didn't notice that part in your original post.

Send me a PM, OAG.

I'm just the man you're looking for.

Thanks but we already have someone who collects the glasses.;)

Dirk Diggler
Thanks but we already have someone who collects the glasses.;)

No, I'm applying for the position in your OP, OAG.

:conf11:

Do I not even warrant a PM, seeing how i've made it clear i'm interested in the job?

:sad:

Hugely professional, I have to say, advertising a job, in the Shed on JKB.

Will you entitle said person residence in one of your many properties?

That would be a bonus.

Hugely professional, I have to say, advertising a job, in the Shed on JKB.

I'm sure OAG, and whoever he works for, are recruiting for this through the normal channels as well. However, I think it's a nice touch that he is making other Hearts supporters aware of it. If it helps one get a job that's surely a good thing, whatever anyone might feel about his opinions..

I would be ideal for the job (If I don't say so myself I'm great with people) but I couldn't guarantee long term commitment. I'd need to know exactly what promotion aspects there were.

The Old Tolbooth
Applicants must be observant as well ;)

:D

It wasn't for me mate, it was in case I heard of anyone looking for a start.

Archived