what's happening with rearend

superjack

due to excessive working hours and living in stornoway i don't hear much football news or get on the interweb that often.

was just wondering what the score is with any signings regarding ratboy.

also , could we maybe consider going to rankgers to get boyd on loan , now they are out of europe (ha ha ha!!!)

think either choice would help us a hell of a lot

Jam Tarts 1874
due to excessive working hours and living in stornoway i don't hear much football news or get on the interweb that often.

also , could we maybe consider going to rankgers to get boyd on loan , now they are out of europe (ha ha ha!!!)

Stornoway, is that near Peebles? ;)

hes maybe getting his rearend the wee jake

stornoway with good spelling like that never

that hurts , i'm a gala lad originally

You should have kent! How dare you not spend your entire life on this forum 24/7! I see the thread police have already caught up with you. You silly boy :D

You should have kent! How dare you not spend your entire life on this forum 24/7! I see the thread police have already caught up with you. You silly boy :D

one is sorry that one's kickback committments are not fulltime but one has a hell of a wife who keeps one busy

Jam Tarts 1874
one is sorry that one's kickback committments are not fulltime but one has a hell of a wife who keeps one busy

What else is there to do? ;)

Hopefully nothing.

Hopefully he stays at Celtic and only ever sets foot in Tynecastle wearing an away tracksuit.

Archived